What language should I learn that's most politically relevant in 2016, apart from Anglo?

What language should I learn that's most politically relevant in 2016, apart from Anglo?

If you're quite intelligent: Mandarin.
Otherwise: Spanish.

I've tried Mandarin. Lost all motivation after 3 months. I can say "Pass my brother the pencil" in Mandarin though.

Japanese, then you can watch untranslated anime and shitpost on Sup Forums even better.

That's something a preschooler would know.

Español. Maricón.

French tbqh

Japanese, Russian, Spanish. Mandarin too but it blows.

The most widely spoken languages in the world are English, Spanish, Mandarin and French. You already speak English so you can communicate with almost everyone you will encounter though, because everyone traveling internationally will speak it.

Maori.

Will help you get real far in the world according to the media !!!

これです

Study the first language used in America: Spanish.

Arabic. They'll win.

I should learn an extra language.

Fuck chinks.

Spanish is seen as a dirty shitskin language where I'm from.

Germans are cucks and the national language will soon be Arabic.

French are fags and the national language will soon be Arabic.

Slavs have moon runes and are barely more than pale niggers.

Fuck anything south of Spain.

What do?

Anglo speak is so superior to everything else.

Just learn newspeak. And remember, if anyone you know is acting seditiously, contact your local thought police.

I'd say latin (basic latin) and then you can learn french and spanish easily or if you are a thug learn french without latin

Finnish or Estonia.

Code languages.

Latin /thread

Bumping with an ultra rare David

>Announcement Video
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ97gEFBH5k

>Campaign Website:
dukeforsenate.com

>Platform:
dukeforsenate.com/issues

>David's Website (Not campaign specific):
davidduke.com

>Podcast:
renseradioarchives.com/dduke

>Twitter:
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke

>Youtube Account:
youtube.com/user/drdduke

>David Duke vs. Alex Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=sPa1wLvCovE

>David Duke vs. The Young Turks
youtube.com/watch?v=FrnfplmjMOs

fuck off

>Learning French
Apologies here Marcel, but your language makes you sound like a fucking fruity lala homo man.
I don't think I've ever seen a MAN want to learn it.

You should get a head start on those Arabic lessons.

big fan of this post, pal

>Code languages.
what does this mean

>relevant

Portuguese. Then you can shitpost with the Southern Aryans

Fixed
これは

But Australians speak English lol.

English, German, Mandarin.

English is GOAT tier.

German because Germany will always be a power house of Economics and Industry.

Mandarin for Cheap Labour and Slaves.

******* people say French because its so widely spoken, mostly be literal niggers. No joke, since France colonised parts of Africa, most niggers speak a degree of French.

Spanish, if you live in CA and are s hipster faggot. Spanish is pretty important for the Americlaps.

Id learn Russian too. You never know when you are going to need to escape there.

But I meant to say it like, "This."

Don't learn Mandarin.

>German because Germany will always be a power house of Economics and Industry.

He actually believes this.

See:

learn hebrew then, they are your masters and who knows what will the kikes do in the future...just practice your le merchant pose and speak hebrew, they might not jew the shit out of you if you do it

Don't learn a shit-tier European language. Learn something thats meant to be really difficult for English speakers, you'll always be in demand.

>David Duke vs TYT
>not based Alex Jones

Fucking pleb tier shit, move over Klan Barbie. You literally cannot compete with the dick juice peddler.

Learn whichever you're most passionate about. Don't listen to the business meme. You don't wanna be that guy who learns Mandarin, gets stuck working with Chinese people, and realises he hates Chinese people and arts. If you aren't passionate about a language, then it becomes a fucking chore.

If you like anime and shit, learn Japanese. If you're into Russian literature, learn that. Etcetera.

Shit, Mexibro, you might be on to something.

I've always wanted to goy wash a well connected Jewess.

English, Mandarin, Arabic are the top 3 right now.

By far.

This. People can't believe I talk like a native after 4 years of learning Russian. It's because I chose a language that suits me well, a language I'm passionate about

それは正しい最初時間、バカけつよ。

I'm happy for you user. Russian sounds like a quite complicated language, much more complicated to speak than Japanese. Did you self study it or what?

yep, just in case, those guys are psychos, just grow a beared and practice the pose, don't forget the pose, they might even give you a quarter of a shekel for trying

> goy wash a jewess
kek

Languages understood by very few. You cn use them as "code" around Normies.

i don't think you could have possible fucked that up worse

Spanish.

イムちゃんはこわーいですね