So trump basically needs like super duper overill landslide numbers over hill to win this election right?

So trump basically needs like super duper overill landslide numbers over hill to win this election right?

I say this because if it is anywhere CLOSE, hell if it even if its *almost* close they will just rig it.

So trump pretty much needs so many people voting for him that a loss would be an obvious sham.

Thoughts?

Also, this is a pretty good vid of a programmer testifying under oath about being involved in voter fraud

youtu.be/JEzY2tnwExs

I bet this thread gets slid hard as well

I actually was thinking about this like 2 days ago. Trump has to win in unprecedented numbers for it to count.

only old and dumb people support trump

hillary was always rigged to win.. doesnt even matter

Basically true. The Left has only lost one close election in the past 50 years. All the rest are stolen. Some so transparently that it would be hard for anyone to argue fraud wasn't involved.

Democrats will be hard at work targeting states they can flip.

Vote Early,
Vote Often.

Can anything be done to circumvent voting machines problem? Or is it just basically fucked for this election?

Are certain supporters getting increasingly worried?

You forgot to say drumpf instead of trump.

and it was stolen because dems in flordia told old people in miami while they bused them from their retirement homes to check the box that said george bush instead of al gore.

Looks like someone's been triggered.

if it's close enough it goes to the house of representatives which is currently republican controlled. going to be real fun explaining this to all the tards who slept through high school government class.

Depends how many vote... The larger the numbers of people who vote the smaller the amount of Unclaimed votes that will be able to used in this manner. Keep in mind trumps percentage will be a bit higher than what the msm report Hilary's will also be lower as polls are always rigged

Yeah they'd be screaming bloody murder about how unfair and "rigged" that is

And it'd be the EXACT same people who are currently trying to pretend the DNC didn't do anything wrong.

Why is computerized voting even allowed? Was there a problem with paper ballots before? This shit needs to be banned.

Well LBJ stuffed a ballot box during his first senatorial election just came short of having bragged about it .

Hanging chads in Florida.

The power base of Athens GA stole the ballot box until the citizens formed a militia to take it back.

That said, paper ballots are harder to fenagel.

Get a voting bill printed out.

Does that faggot ever shut up with this shit? With him there is always a conspiracy against the women. The womens are always innocent and perfect and the men are always out to rape, pillage and destroy, or some shit.

because no one gets to walk in two days after the election is called for the Republican with a big stack of computerized votes for Al Franken.

Paper Ballots are bullshit. That's why the Democrats pitched a goddamn fit when Diebold machines were introduced in a major swing state in 2004.

No more holding recounts until the Democrat wins. One count.

Feminism 101

Not really.
He is a right wing candidate. They usually score way higher than in the polls. Hofer won with 34% during the first election, even tho the polls counted him at around 20%. The AfD became second strongest party in Saxony Anhalt with 26%. The polls had them at 18%. Hillary needs a double digit margin in the polls if you want to say that she wins.

The worst part is that he clearly realizes there are valid criticisms of things like Ghostbusters or Hillary. He said himself that the Ghostbuster trailers looked terrible and that Hillary is an awful candidate (but is of course the lesser of two evils to LITERAL Hitler),

But when somebody ELSE criticizes those things his instant reaction is to scream sexism. No benefit of the doubt, they must be sexist.

He just needs his daily dose of positive interaction with women because even a smile from a woman IRL is exceedingly rare to him. I'm sure this sort of pandering only works with the very dense or the uninitiated anyhow. The rest know what's up. Moviebob will probably kill himself.

God damn it it takes a lot to make me hate someone but I would cheer if ISIS got their hands on Movieslob

He drinks so much of the sjw cool-aid he would likely welcome the chance.

>cultural enrichment