Can't wait, lads

breathe what?

it says thickness

comfy

why do you live in middle of nowhere then

Prefer not to say

Volcanic ash

man the OJ simpson murder story was nuts

>At around 6:20 p.m., a motorist in Orange County notified police after seeing Simpson riding in a white Ford Bronco that was being driven by his longtime friend Al Cowlings. The police tracked calls placed from Simpson on his cell phone. At 6:45 p.m., police officer Ruth Dixon saw the Bronco head north on Interstate 405. When she caught up to it, Cowlings yelled out that Simpson was in the back seat of the vehicle and had a gun to his own head.[26] The officer backed off, but followed the vehicle[27] at 35 miles per hour (56 km/h),[28] with up to 20 police cars following her in the chase.[29]
>More than nine helicopters eventually joined the pursuit; the high degree of media participation caused camera signals to appear on incorrect television channels.[26] The chase was so long that one helicopter ran out of fuel, forcing its station to ask another for a camera feed

might start wearing this around campus

youtube.com/watch?v=Ixc9i1G7eew

that 10 hour documentary on OJ is absolutely mental desu

anime

dont think anyone is going to survive if yellowstone goes off

>getting killed by a beta hill

shant

Anybody else got a GF?

Yeah, but if he was guaranteed to survive

He'd be living on the cusp of modernity, and growing into a young man in the Roaring Twenties. Fucking Parisian whores. Breaking the hearts of homely maids confused at the changing world. He'd been born at just the tail-end of imperialism. Imagine cruising down the Nile to go hunt some big game, and then sailing over to Calcutta or some shit, taking your Grand Tour and seeing all the world's culture, untainted by our modern boring suit and tie society.

Then he'd have a son and that son would fight in WW2. He'd retire somewhere in the 1950s and fly across the Atlantic to hear Frank Sinatra live while drinking martinis and gambling. Happy and unaware because he knows he's protected by America's mighty military

jewish-looking cardiologist said I'm fine

parents will be able to wriggle millions in compensation from the NHS after I inevitably have some heart issue

oi u little wet wipe I told you ket holes are easy to hack go back to ur mum u moist yute

When did you realise Sup Forums had become an irreplaceable part of your life?

5 milliliters of 66 FAG POO straight up the jap's eye via syringe.

hush ur gums kmt

>the workings of the rorke mind
Hmmm yes very interesting

>irreplaceable
would leave without a second thought if i had something better to do

:)

post more

When I realised I go on it nearly everyday for 7+ years

need a video game to play to make me feel like i have friends

that's how it works sweetie
if you die from NHS negligence you get sweet cash

and you distrust the opinion of this trained professional on the basis of what exactly?

>tfw not bald
>always scruffy, unkempt, long hair
am I squandering my gift?

earthbound

but that's the thing
the gap between regular use of here and youtube, and having an actual life, seems to be huge

there aren't any desu

incompetence

in fact I've had 2 jewish GPs over the years who were stuttering fools and can't even look people in the eye let alone give any sort of diagnosis

is "jewish" a slur now?

jews are superior so no

i call my god card to the field! slifer the executive producer!

OBLITERATE!!!!!!!!!!

With the lads

youtu.be/lTv52wNT7KA

>two gp's havent been overly social

screeching. they'd be the most charismatic people in a room next to your bog standard neurologist.

Lads, it's time for us to help each other. Here's some advice: get a mattress protector.

Being male I had no need for one since I stopped wetting the bed at whatever childhood age I stopped doing it. I then got a gf and fucked her one time she was one the rags. Made sure to place her butt over an old t-shirt that I then threw out after. She came and went and I got a new gf. I didn't realise just how useless women are. She said 'I've finished bleeding'. Thinking she would know about her own periods I believed her and stuck my dick in and 20 mins later blood had soaked through to the mattress. Of course, she came and went and having period blood on my mattress didn't make the next gf feel too comfortable.

I'm no expert, but there has to be a comfortable mattress protector that you can buy before you have to deal with bints.

any latex man in

Kim Jong Un Inspects Amnokgang Tire Factory

Respected Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un gave field guidance to the Amnokgang Tire Factory which successfully carried out the task for producing tires prioritized by the Workers' Party of Korea (WPK).
He shook hands with each official and thanked them for their trouble, saying that the workers of the factory solved the issue desired by the Party and gave great courage to him by making collective innovations in a drive for building new tires, and that he came to thank them.
He looked round the room for the education in the revolutionary history.
He underscored the need for the officials and workers of the factory to bear in mind the pride and honor of living and working at the glorious factory which was associated with warm love of President Kim Il Sung and leader Kim Jong Il and to bring about fresh miracles and innovations in production, so as to add eternal luster to the undying leadership exploits performed by the great leaders for making the industry of tire Juche-based.
He went round all kinds of tires made at the factory and the newly developed large-size tires ready for the ballistic rocket self-propelled launching vehicle.
He gave the task of manufacturing without fail the large-size tire for the 9-axis self-propelled launching vehicle of our own style to the factory in September while he energetically guided preparations for a "great event in November".
The officials and workers brilliantly carried out the order given by the Party by waging a courageous production campaign despite bottlenecks and difficulties under the uplifted banner of self-reliance.

Imagine living in NK lads.

shant be reading that novel

if every doctor you’ve been to has told you that you’re fine the real coincidence is that they’ve all said you’re ok not that they are Jewish surely

ah yes the european lifestyle

words words words

words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words
words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

words

>liter
fuck off yank

i just put my gym towel under her haha

children in NK fight over cow shit to eat

kennedy looks like such a runt

actually all the doctors have said there was clearly something wrong

got sent to feinbeinbaum and he said I'm fine and discharged me instantly
the GPs are a separate story

the internet/social media is an irreplaceable part of everyone's lives now

Sup Forums is not some glaring exception to that reality

that's my fetish

the shit, not the kids. would fucking HEEM those children across the demilitarized zone.

any vacuous spider man in?

NOW
THE WRITINGS ON THE WALL
IT WONT GO AWAY
ITS AN OMEN MEN MEN MEN MEN

not a console peasant sorry

go see a different one then. it really isn't that complex hey.

cry more

hate being good looking lads
get hit on everywhere i go
no i don't care that you know my cousins. i know i have beautiful thick hair you don't have to compliment me. don't care that you're single. don't want your number. just leave me alone

Respected Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un gave field guidance to the newly built Sunchon Catfish Farm.
He looked round the mosaic depicting the benevolent image of leader Kim Jong Il erected in the compound of the farm and then was briefed on the farm before a map showing the bird's eye view of it.
The farm, with a total floor space of more than 24 120 square meters, consists of districts for production, auxiliary production, welfare and others and its production capacity is 1 200 tons per year.
In December 2015 the Supreme Leader took a step to build a catfish farm of large capacity in Sunchon area of South Phyongan Province before other provinces, and guided how to design it and personally solved all the problems arising in its construction.
The officials, builders and volunteers of the province inaugurated the farm and started its production in October last by conducting a dynamic campaign from the outset of its construction.
Noting that the farm, well built in a tidy and neat way, is in an excellent location to always ensure warm water vital to the growth conditions of catfish by using the waste water from the Sunchon Thermal Power Plant, the Supreme Leader said that South Phyongan Province took the lead in implementing the Party's policy of building modern catfish farm put on a Juche, scientific, intensive and industrial basis.
He went round room dedicated to the history of the farm, sci-tech learning space, combined production control room, hatchery, indoor fattening ground, plastic-walled pools, feed processing plant, material storage, freezing storage and other parts of the farm to learn in detail about its construction and production.
He gave instructions on the management and operation of the farm, stressing the need for it to set an ambitious goal and put the production on a normal track.

imagine my shock...

took a whole xanax bar for my first time

this is it for me lads

am a dumb bug man me

Not the biggest JFK fan, lad.

not reading these novels

jus b urself gurls that's wat i did xx

hahahahaha

Why's that?

weird how he does all this shit and likely has no clue how what he's talking about at all

The fuck?

you should, NK is a fascinating place and their own official media is amusing

Who posted the Venables pic earlier?

Genuinely as illegal as posting cp

because SA poster is jewish O_o

what happened?

youtube.com/watch?v=jgs0Pnui3D0

howling like a motherfucker at this even if it's the kind of thing my sister would send me

jfk literally praised hitler (look into it)

going to bed lads. good night

based

but how does talking to people on /brit/ help you in the real world
you have no profile here
if you left tomorrow no one would notice
you don't even know who these people are
we could leave tomorrow and never come back and people could replace us and you wouldn't notice
it is entirely without consequence unlike other social media and there isn't really much point beyond fun
and yet it's hard to leave

hola reddit!

I know, but that was before the war.

thats why he hates him

it's more tumblr and i won't complain if you reply again with hola tumblr

i doubt this

I'm here if you need to talk

Why a bitch gotta lie? Why a bitch gotta lie?

global crime rate would drop if Liverpool was nuked

bonjourno reddito!

can we genuinely talk about something instead of posting a bunch of random nonsense?