Is there such a thing as a female actress looking better with age...

Is there such a thing as a female actress looking better with age? Or is it true men age like wine and women like sour milk?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3029041/Daniel-Craig-better-actor-Sean-Connery-acknowledge-Former-Bond-girl-Honor-Blackman-claims-current-007-eclipses-iconic-star.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kate Beckinsale

Gillian Anderson

Yes.

>niggers
>good looking

that diane kruger is 10/10

Not an actress but she's proof some girls look better in their 20s than when they're younger.

Well, men get rich/er(some of us) while women get birth.
One makes you more attractive, another fucks your body to smithereens.

taytay is a very peculiar case

Megan Fox.

Or proof with good hair and make up you can make a cow look amazing

Honor Blackman who played Pussy Galore in a 007 movie, holding up well for 91 years old

this is not fair, tho

back in those days teen girls just didn't put too much effort in looking pretty at that age

I never got what that name means.

The ones that do age much faster

Fuck you.

this is also truer than you think. a lot of "ugly" or plain girls you see could probably look pretty good if they had the money celebs do and put the effort in.

Personally I think BDH looks better now than she did in her 20's.

There's no way she's even close to 91 in that picture.

>Honor Blackman

yeah, that's usually true too

in 5 or 6 years we're gonna know more about this

>those pics

holy keks, man

stop trolling, that's my thing

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3029041/Daniel-Craig-better-actor-Sean-Connery-acknowledge-Former-Bond-girl-Honor-Blackman-claims-current-007-eclipses-iconic-star.html

Damn, that's really something. She got lucky.

I'd shag

I agree with you but THAT'S the fucking pic you use as an example of BDH being more attractive now?

Queen mommy Cate Blanchett

She's cute. What don't you like about the second picture? I think she's way prettier when she's not trying so hard to look pretty.

he's learning from the master

>When you look better even after 2 kids
Best looking 40-year old, prove me wrong.

The modern family mom comes to mind.

literally who?

this is the usual, to look better in your 20 than in your 10. But like said, Kate is the only case I know of looking better at late 30 and early 40 than at your 20

how much would you pay in real money to bop that nose

>pictures of ugly duckling teenagers turning into attractive women
That's not the fucking point of the thread.

one million dollars

I will just leave this here

Attractive women are always attractive. Ugly men tell themselves that they will age like fine wine when really they were always vinegar and always will be vinegar. Women do not age like milk and this is just a slogan that virgins tell themselves to make them feel superior. None of you will ever sleep with a women in her late teens or early twenties anyway so you will never taste your desired fruit.

>Is there such a thing as a female actress looking better with age?

Yeah, shut up. It's a comparison.
Get out of this thread if you don't like it

No, he's right and you're retarded for misunderstanding the thread.

biology disagrees with this

Is there such a thing as any female looking better with age? They all peak at 17

Of course!

>trolling is my thing
fuck off back to 9gag you cringy faggot jesus christ

Then it's a pointless thread because it's not at all uncommon for people of both genders to blossom from awkward looking teenagers to attractive adults.

u mad? :^)

you are a biological disaster and will die alone

frogfu

if you really believe what you're saying why do you feel the need to get your roastie all toasty instead of just going off to enjoy your easy, permanently attractive life?

Shut the fuck up you beta retard faggot. Get out of my thread

Use English, not meme words. You're an adult for heaven's sake. An ugly adult.

You sound upset

T O A S T Y
O
A
S
T
Y

It's not about the age, she just used to dress like a scank.

does she have a lot of work done? currently watching from beginning with gf, she has a huge crush on her. the only woman she will admit to having a girl crush on.

young she imo looked extremely british but I can't tell how/why

Season 2 of The Fall was some high quality television. I heard Season 3 takes a bit of a turn for the worse though?

Maybe because you're looking at an image of her from a British period drama without contemporary makeup and shit...

a bit

The reason men age better is because their attractiveness is not based on how youthful they look (plus they can attract women in ways other than pure physical attractiveness). Men can look rugged/distinguished as they age. Ever heard a woman complimented in an equivalent way?

maybe not since I just happened to pick that pic

she looks the same in this pic

>almost everybody ITT are comparing how actresses looked in middle school vs in their 20s
>not in their 20s(aka the golden age for women) vs 40s(aka when the loose life starts hitting like a train)
shit thread, basically every person will look better in their 20s than they did in school, unless their life's highlight was being in school and life ended after that

Before the surgery/botox.

I think most men peak in their late 30s,which in fairness IS better than most women but i do think men hit a wall too.

Wow. She actually looks really cute here.

I legit can't tell what's surgery and what's aging

>but i do think men hit a wall too.

Yeah, when they get divorced

but that goes against all the retards saying all girls hit their peak at 15.

all the pedos, you mean

she gets btfo

Look up her mom. She flushed her genes down the toilet.

Agreed. She just keeps getting sexier each year.