Why doesn't Sup Forums celebrate Groyper?

Why doesn't Sup Forums celebrate Groyper?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/EasterToad/comments/7h1ryz/conclusive_proof_that_his_name_is_easter_not/
archive.is/qCYFW
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/groyper/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/57938046/#q57942183
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because that's not his name.
>reddit.com/r/EasterToad/comments/7h1ryz/conclusive_proof_that_his_name_is_easter_not/

Honestly Easter Toad is one of the shittiest memes Sup Forums ever had.

AAAAAAAAAAH!!!
Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking memes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking memes, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!
You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, WHY DON'T AMERICANS CELEBRATE EASTER?, HERE'S A PIC OF A GROYPER, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking memes on the international section of a god damn anime imageboard? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.

GREAT post

This wouldn't be a problem if you celebrated easter.

>reddit

go back

lol

Nice reddit spacing there, mister not-redditor.
>>>mart
Go back.

>he thinks having nicely spaced sentences is merely a reddit thing
kill yourself, cunt

>nicely spaced
Perhaps if you're fucking dyslexic.

I afraid to tell you the truth but spacing is indeed a /p/lebbit thingy.
oldfag doesn't even need spaces to focus or remove distractions of other parallel texts, it just how it is.

Check Sup Forums's archive back in 2008. "Reddit spacing" is present there.

A pagan feast?

I think what's really funny is that Sup Forums thinks it created this image and it's unique to this board, then when you prove to them otherwise they burst into tears

What is the proof otherwise?

The archives

double spacing has been around since 2003.
It's an attention whore thing because more space takes more room with less content.

>the archives

archive.is/qCYFW

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/groyper/order/asc/

Yes, the archives.

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/57938046/#q57942183

Creation of an image =/ meme my friend.

I now understand cultural appropriation.

Black lives matter were always right wtf.

The meme was a thing before you started calling it Easter Toad. You stole it and appropriated it, redditor

No it wasn't a meme just an image. Look at the definition of a meme:
an element of a culture or system of behaviour passed from one individual to another by imitation or other non-genetic means.
an image, video, piece of text, etc., typically humorous in nature, that is copied and spread rapidly by Internet users, often with slight variations.
Those images don't have the culture or behaviour and weren't spread like "Easter?" was.

No, it was a meme. And was long before you stole it and tried to pass it off as your own creation.

Your lies have been exposed, you vile niggercunt.

>No, it was a meme. And was long before you stole it and tried to pass it off as your own creation.
Name the meme then. What was it? Fat Pepe?

Pepe le Poo

Wow I've been living a lie. Never trusting Sup Forums again

Too butthurt