Olympics: Sportsman Kidnapped by police to pay ranson

A Kiwi sportsman was forced into a car by armed police and made to withdraw the equivalent of NZ$850 in Rio de Janeiro in Brazil over the weekend, just 13 days before the Olympics are set to start in the city.

The police, who warned him not to report the incident and made efforts to avoid being seen, detained Jason Lee after pulling him off a highway into the city on Sunday (NZ time).

After forcing him to drive the wrong way down the highway, they transferred him into an unmarked car, then took him to several ATMs to withdraw the money.

Kiwi Jason Lee: "I don't think I've ever felt like I could possibly die."

stuff.co.nz/sport/olympics/82437854/Kiwi-sportsman-Jason-Lee-kidnapped-in-Brazil

It hasn't even begun

SHEEPFUCKERS BTFO

DELETE THIS

>having the Olympics in Brazil

I mean who could've seen this coming?

I will never understand this game

>"police"

Common thugs who stole police uniform, it's a thing in big cities here.

remember in 2014 when brazil was almost a modern country?
it feels like a long time ago

New Zealand had to hit the bowl out of the boundaries without it touching the ground to tie. The aussies rolled the ball along the ground to stop them from getting a big hit, which wasn't considered good sportsmanship.

The game is actually easier to understand than baseball.

>police

yeah no that was crackheads with stolen uniforms also you don't ever drive in Brazil if you're not a Hue, not only will real cops try to get "instant fines" off you but surprise motorcycle robbery and fake cops and getting rammed into then thugs claim you owe them thousands to fix car.

New Zealand (Brian McKechnie) is batting. Australia (Trevor Chappell) is bowling.

This was the World Cup, and New Zealand needed 6 runs to tie the game off the ball (the last ball of the game). If Australia bowled (pitched, threw, what ever you want to call it) a proper delivery (overarm), the New Zealand batsman could've hit it in the air for a 6, but because the ball was being rolled on the ground, it was literally impossible to hit it for a 6.

Imagine in like baseball or something if you needed a homerun to win the game, and the pitcher pitched a ball that he just rolled on the ground (and this was a legal delivery). They couldn't possibly hit a homerun and they would be guaranteed to lose the game.

The thing is, at the time this was a legal delivery, just no one ever did it because it was a fucking jewish thing to do. We did it to win the World Cup, though, and New Zealand's hobbit hole still hasn't recovered.

tl;dr new zealand got bantzed the fuck out

the huelocaust sure messed them up

Oh wait. Nvm. keep them the same

I thought that the Chappell brothers were the aussies

It's not that different from baseball. It takes about 5 minutes to understand and learn the rules.

isn't that illegal or something?

Yeah, fucked that up, lad.

dude chill

take it easy you cunt

Fucking lel.

That's next level fuckery.

Sometimes in baseball, pitchers will purposely throw 4 balls to walk big hitters who could have an immediate impact on the outcome of the game

True enough. How is that usually received by the crowd?

>huelocaust

I'm not big into baseball but I think its considered an acceptable tactic

I would expect no less from the ozzies

Shittily

you have the fielding team and the batting team, the fielding team will put people out in a field and then bowl (not throw - thats illegal) a ball at the batsman attempting to hit the bails off three stumps behind the batter or hit his leg while it is in front of the stumps
the batting team attempts to hit the ball as far away as possible and get runs depending on how far they hit the ball (6 being the best you can score in one hit), after hitting they can also run the pitch to increase their runs, each batter keeps batting until they get out (ball hits the bails off their stumps) either through bowling or when by being run out while attempting to run the pitch
once the batter is out a new batter takes his place from his team until the entire team is out or they run out of overs, then the fielders become batters and the batters fielders
at the end of the game whoever has the most runs wins the ashes of King George back to their home country

Australians are in hotels, apparently water, power, sewage etc all fucked in brand new appartments.

Fuck Rios a joke. Should of been hosted in Australia or the U.S.

Backdoor deals m8
If you don't think the world cup followed by the Olympics being hosted in that shit hole with its recent "booming" economy had some people make tons of bank to host shit there then you don't know jack
They don't even try to hide is with the world cup being hosted in Qatar next.
Some top official gets a cut, and big companies come in and fuck the country over

And walking is somehow safer?

This always cheer me up...thx for posting it mountain dew.

Thanks man - been looking for a gif or webm of that absolute travesty for ages. Most Aussies are choice cunts but every once in a while one's a real cock that needs taking down a notch.