Agree?

Agree?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can hit but only so hard that it does not leave a mark. Hitting should always be a last resort as well.

No, this is retarded shit, probably chrisfags came up with it.

I am not talking about savage muslim third-world shiteholes here bud.

R
A
R
E

two in one thread? shills coming out to defend hitting women?

I am talking about a general rule, it does not matter what country you are in.

You're a man when you're an adult male. It's not a title or honorific.

Don't strike anyone out of anger, let alone a woman.

If she's attacking you though, come at her like a man, just as if a man were attacking you.

White men are different to your type.

>a woman can't possibly deserve getting smacked

No sane person believes this.

We are not rare newfag. I'll defend hitting anybody if they deserve it.

All men have the same core nature to be men. That is why it is a true rule.

Fixed for accuracy

you can kill thousands, millions of women, stomp puppies and all that.

And you still have xy chromosomes, you have a dick and balls. Guess what, you are still a man.

Being a man isn't something that can be taken away from you just by social approval/disapproval.

If she's hitting you and it's to defend yourself, why not? Restraining them is just the carrot and you don't learn from the carrot, you learn from the stick. You touch a fire and burn yourself, you know not to touch it again.

I am a muslim and this offends me greatly.

Fixed

Why not?

because words have meaning

Either way if I started hitting women for no reason, I don't think how that would make me a not a man, being a man is not about being an western euro pantyhose wearing gentleman from 18th century.

Does that include rape?

Funny how western culture feels as though it can dictate what is and what isn't a "man", yet women are never subjected to the same harsh scrutiny.

Really makes you think.

This. If they attack you, you have every right to retaliate

Only spanking

I don't think in civilized society one should ever fight another person or strike them.

If it comes down to attacking someone, you might as well be in it to kill them. We all know you don't hit anyone. But when they put their hands on you to harm you, you should destroy them

I mean there are a few exceptions based on the emotion of the situation. But other than that.

Depends on the situation. Their are times when hitting someone is valid, and their are times when it isn't valid. Context matters.

You shouldn't do it but I wouldn't say you aren't a man because of it. Plenty of great men throughout history have beat their wives

Really makes me think
i am now a #bernieballista

Cunts must be slapped around or they destroy everything good in the world.

This is in the same tier with asking would you kill mudslime children. If you answer no then you disarm yourself of ever getting rid of any kebab.

trans is a mental illness, and i dont think hitting a woman will give me a mental illness and if it did i would just get therapy i wouldnt stop being a man and mutilate my dick to try and be a woman

Get out of here leaf

Aren't you done shitposting for the day?

I don't hit anyone that is not physically assaulting me first.
If a woman physically attacks me I will respond in kind.

So no, I don't agree.

You want equal rights, you have them. Now deal with it.

If she hits you first attempt to restrain her, If that fails deck her. Just don't do it in public, you're better off getting attacked and pressing charges if you're in public

Only hit bitches who aren't your darling wife.

he means you're a rare flag m8

E Q U A L I T Y
Q
U
A
L
I
T
Y

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

I'm not.

He really isn't rare, Lurk moar fgt

This is very sexist and reinforces gender stereotypes.

No.
But why raise your hand on a woman ? Only uncivilized people do that.

this post best post

hehehehe

I thought women wanted equality.

Equal rights and equal lefts. Gender is a social construct after-all

holy shit just drop the proxy you faggot

"Your right to swing your arms ends just where the other man’s nose begins"
Basic principle of liberalism. Hitting anyone in any civil society is a violation of their right to body. It makes us no different from animals or savage tribes.
The law recognizes self defense (when your own life is in danger) or provocation (as a mitigating circumstance only, because humans are not fully rational).
Which means you still bear the consequence of your actions for hitting someone. If you can't justify it legally, there was no right to do so, not matter who you are or what they were doing.
However, if they're a fucking greedy cunt who's gaming the gibsmedats and bringing a false domestic violence dispute, then that changes things, because they're no longer being civil, but it's still not right to hit them.
You have to be civil, and declare war, hiring 30 cheeki breekis to lay razor wire and storm her house, setting up conditions that would make the Somme look like a warm summer afternoon in Amsterdam.
Moral of the story, if you can't be good, be civil. We spent 4000 years to build a democratic society, don't ruin it by being a dipshit who smacks people because AARRGH YOU MAKE ME SO MAD MARTHA!

Open hand can be appropriate in particular situations, but that man in op backhanding or is the woman preemptively recoiling for effect and victim framing?

There are dozens of us!

I am a man because I have Y chromosomes in my cells. Not because of some bullshit standard.

lol why ?

That was an entirely truthful post though. Shut up, femanon. If you keep bothering me I will go on a shitposting spree the likes you have never seen. This board will be on fire with my shitposting. Everything I said was correct about western culture.

BECAUSE IT'S RHODESIA
STOP REMINDING ME YOU LITTLE SHIT

Female: "Monster! I would advise you not to depend too much on my sex, and provoke me too far; for I can do you a mischief, and will, if you dare use me so, you villain!"

Male: "Begin whenever you please, madam; but assure yourself, the moment you lay aside the woman, I will treat you as such no longer; and if the first blow is yours, I promise you the last shall be mine."

you become transgendered?

No? Why would hitting a cunt make you not a man? Infact that makes you a man because you have the nuts to actually override your instinct to pussy pass and slap that woman. Ever notice the most violent and brutal men always have women on them. Fucking beta males think women like good treatment lmao.

Yeah sorry Aussie, I agree with Yemen here. Those are pretty good values compared to my three strikes and I knock you out equality bitch mentality.

you gotta keep your hoes in check

Nao, I still have 1 week left on this one. Maybe I'll get Antarctica next :p

Tell that quote to a tranny. Go ahead tell a transgender man they aren't what they identify as.

Also,
>it's wrong to hit a woman if you're a man
>once you hit a woman you are no longer a man
>hence it's not a man hitting a woman anymore

So what's the problem than.

All the trannies should start hitting women if they don't want to be men.

Wtf I hate men now

Only if she try's to stab me with a knife.
or try's to hit me with a Baseball bat,frying pan or microwave etc.

or not get one at all cause it ruins people actually trying to collect flags you faggot

>actually collecting flags
Both of you should kill yourselves.

not at all.
in the 1950s in America, it was the husband's responsibility to discipline his wife when she screwed up.
usually involved bare bottom paddling
a family with no leader is bound to fail
and you're not a leader if u you don't punish your followers

paddling is the best way to keep women faithful and obedient but a smack to the face is fine too in a pinch if you don't draw blood

women are like dogs and the easier you are on them the more problems they cause for you and themselves
the more disciplined they are the happier.

>being so beta and incompetent at arguments that you have to hit weaker creatures when you're losing an argument

kek

Maybe if your woman actually respected you, you wouldn't have to resort to violence like a nigger.

t. formally abused single mother on facebook

>Hitting the weak is beta
.t. beta male

Alphas are ruthless fool they dont have no honor nor morals thats why most alphas are either psychopaths in businessess or criminals.

>Maybe if your woman actually respected you, you wouldn't have to resort to violence like a nigger.
Aw look he thinks women are rational laugh at this faggot.

Why are you making up scenarios, you retarded faggot?

Never strike a lady, but always be sure to beat a bitch.

BE THE MAN, SHOT SHES DOG, BRATHER, FATHER, BOYFREND, BORN SHES HOUSE, AND RAPE SHE IN YOU BADEMENT TILL SHE BIRN A BABY FOR YOU.

>Hitting women
>Getting the police called on you

good going faggots

AT FIRST, DO LIKE THIS POST.

Here, I got them all for you, neatly packaged.

kek

only whores who betrayed her man should be given 3 slaps as a divorce then put in jail forever. that serves her right for breaking the family to parts because she want to be satisfied with a bigger nigger cock.

I had a petty good chuckle. Thanks user.

Why do women think they levitate above the rest of us?

NOICE!

most women won't respect you if you don't take ownership of them.
if you don't feel like you can hit them (not damage) them then you're probably not wearing the pants in that relationship

also if you ever tried actually arguing with a woman you'd realize they actually CANNOT process logic when they're mad and throwing a tantrum

i'm egalitarian as fuck, so the only way i would hit a woman would be if she attacked me first and was actually intending on doing some damage. in that case, the attacker is going to get a big fat body slam. self defense all the way.

>they actually CANNOT process logic
Yeah they can. It's just that when they know they are wrong, they turn the argument into attacking something they know you are sensitive about.

#slapthatbitch

>Equality is equality.

Male students are fucked

wow stop right there you sihtlord. did you just assume my gender?

THIS

>Oh shit i'm losing an argument to my fucking wife of all people, better smack her
>Yeah that'll prove I'm right, might makes right

I'm all for hitting women, equal rights equal fights. Would you punch a guy who beat you at an argument? Congrats, you're a social retard and a sore loser.

i luv u

BE THE MAN, SHOT SHES DOG, BRATHER, FATHER, BOYFREND, BORN SHES HOUSE, AND RAPE SHE IN YOU BASEMENT TILL SHE BORN A BABY FOR YOU.

you don't argue with your subordinates...
and has nothing to do with losing arguments even if you did.
if they disobey you or throw fits or do something clearly idiotic you punish them
just like you would with a child only feminist retards think women should be treated like equals

no they do that because they only know how to use emotions when they're angry.
"I'm Mad so I'm gonna make you feel bad too"
sure there are rare exceptions where women can understand your arguments when they're mad but even they can get overcome with their emotions
all women are at Mercy of their emotions

If you don't hit a woman, you're not a man.

Expect it is self defens. Wait? Are you saying woman are physically weaker? HOW DARE YOU! This is just the cis white male heteronormative opinion. Woman are as capable as man? Are you think woman are weak?

>food is good
>share if you agree

no

subjective

>We live in a day and age were woman are considered a authority on who is and isn't a man

Chill Cambodia,some women are worth respecting

Cambodian genocide was real...

I agree I beat my wife with a phone book, that way there is no evidence