So Wednesday's episode will be all about Felicity and her dad

So Wednesday's episode will be all about Felicity and her dad...

Do they die?

>the last three Felicity/Olicity focused episodes were series lows
>continues to do more
Why is Marc actively trying to run this show into the ground

I truly don't care anymore. I stopped watching during one of the hiatuses.

I'm still waiting for "SHAMAN OF LIGHT" Felicity, beating the shit out of Darhk

Please just fucking kill that bitch of a character already. Kill her dumb bimbo bitch mom as well.

Big paycheck from Marvel, maybe.

dumb frogposter

tfw Stephen Amell reposted a pro-Felicity frogposter

Amell, you used to be cool
what happened man
Colton Hayes is actually gay and he Amell is acting gayer

You might be onto something. He's current writing the SHIELD comic for them.

Didn't he say something politically incorrect about the Oscars or something and Tumblr forced him off social media for a short time?

No, It was a short post about Clockmed.

"Stereotyping Texas is no better than stereotyping Ahmed."

fucking hack traitor

I had to force myself to watch the last one, days after I downloaded it. Just doesn't engage me anymore after the Laurel stunt.

LoT is my primary now and Flash my secondary.

LoT would be good if he character constantly didn't do stupid things. The only characters who aren't total dunces are the guys from Prison Break.

Rip: "Let's return the guy who we spent this whole time trying to kill to the other people who've been trying to kill us."

Stein: "Killing teen Hitler would make us no better than him!"

Jax: "Greygreygreygreygrey!"

Ray: "I thought you loved me Kendra! Now I'll open the cage and try to fight this genocidal dictator. Also I'm sad because I'm not famous in the future and I created Ultron."

Sara: "Let me sexually liberate this nurse from the 50s. It will do her a lot of good."

Kendra: "He still looks like Carter and even though he's one of the dozens of incarnations around, let's keep Savage alive just because."

>tfw the first episode of the new Person of Interest season had more hype and tension than all of Arrow's season 4
I want Nolan's brother to replace Guggenheim. Would be fitting for a show that wanted to be Batman with a bow, anyway.

>Felicity is replaced with Root

>quality goes up 1000000000000%

>Sara: "Let me sexually liberate this nurse from the 50s. It will do her a lot of good."

sounds to me like she did nothing wrong

She was perfectly happy being a straight woman. And the 1950s was wise in that they weren't open to that kind of stuff so she's only opening her up to disappointment.

At least news of LoT shows that they might be learning and working to improve the show. They said next season they won't do a season long villain and just do several shorter arcs which is responsible for most of LoT's problems.

But having a season-long villain isn't LoT's problem. Said villain being shit is.

Now that he has Marvel's trust, he's going to run them into the ground like the good little double agent he is. Uncle Guggie is playing the long con.

Yeah but if he wasn't season long he'd only be shit for a few episodes. Also then he'd only lose once at the end of the mini arc and not lose several times but keep going cause the season isn't over.

Just checked. It's legit.

Now I'm imagining a weird AU where Kendra goes crazy and steals a time ship so she can go all over time and keep stealing/kidnapping Carter incarnations.

I dropped this show after she was cured of paralysis in time to walk away from Oliver, after perhaps his greatest ever moment as an actor.

Has it got better since?

Laurel died
Oliver learned light magic to fight Darhks dark magic
Felicity is the source of the light magic
Oliver revealed Laurel's identity as the Black Canary to the world
Diggle killed his brother
Thea is trapped on the truman show because her bf was secretly evil

I forget anything Sup Forums?

Cheers for spoiler tags but I don't mind.

>Felicity is the source of the light magic
Are you joking or is this for real lol?

>Thea is trapped on the truman show because her bf was secretly evil
lol

Nah. That's all true.

That light shit wouldn't be so bad if Felicity wasn't such a cunt all season.
Was Felicity the light when she was constantly mocking Olivier's PTSD, made unnecessary remarks at his own mother's funeral, told Olivier and Diggle to kill just because she said so, took credit for someone's life work, and started an agreement with Oliiver for no damn reason thus killing everyone during the crossover.

>started an agreement
Of all the ways to fuck up that word, its amusing how "argument" became "agreement." I suppose they're not actually that different phonetically.

No, in this case, it's frighteningly accurate. They don't argue. Felicity abuses him and he bends over, spreads his butt cheeks and begs for more.

Oliver could do so much better than Felicity

He gave up the vigilante life for her. Moved to Ivy Town with her to start a new life together. As he told Diggle, he was happy and relaxed for the fist time in eight years. He had the life he truly wanted.

And none of that was good enough for Felicity. She helped the team out behind his back and lied to him while doing so. But all was forgiven because Felicity was just bored.

And now Oliver is back in the life he happily left behind.

And even though Felicity was told by William's mother that she told him to keep the kid a secret and that he didn't want, she acts like it's this unforgivable sin. And then bitches further when he doesn't consult her on how to protect his son, despite it being none of her business.

>Oliver revealed Laurel's identity
Wow, just let all those criminals she put away go free, Ollie. That will honor her.

Laws don't work in the Arrowverse like they do here.

Kek didn't even noticed.

AT LAST! See, this show is getting even better, hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do. Love Felicity.

I'm glad I dropped it halfway through season 3.

>Zoom will never stick a vibrating hand through her chest
>Laurel will never return and be all TWAS BUT A RUSE

Fucking internet fandoms.

Yeah. And the only reason he did it was because "Wah! Mayor Darhk's Wife is being mean and tarnishing the name!"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Seriously Felicity isn't even hot she looks like she will look like a feminist roastie in 10 years, in fact she already is starting to.

behold the future

JUST

What is this?

>Root
That character is a perfect way of writing a someone who would usually be called a 'Mary Sue'. While she is incredibly smart, she's also flawed. Flawed as in, totally socially stunted and psychotic.

The Arrow Writers would turn that into a 'cutesy' thing if they had that kind of protagonist. Or do the whole, 'Wah... my whole life is so hard'. But thankfully, if nothing else the writers in POI actually make it a point to show the audience that the main cast are incredibly uncomfortable around Root as she is as psychotic as she is. Even though she's their ally and in a particular case, sexual partner, they know they can't trust her entirely.

White Lantern Felicity when?

Tfw they weren't planning on Felicity getting popular like she did.

>give everyone the ship they asked for
>show why it's shit
>make her more and more annoying
>have her actually make the show noticeably worse
>S4 finale rolls around
>it's a crossover
>brutally murdered by Zoom
>highest ratings in television history

Screencap this, fags.

So how many episodes until it's revealed Felicity is from Krypton?

Emily is hot as fuck. Sadly they tumblr her up for the show.

She tried to warn them it was going to explode but they WOULDN'T LISTEN

God, this is unbearable as fuck.

>Yet another episode where Felicity saves the day
>Possibly another episode where GA shoots no arrows
>Probably shitty unrelated flashbacks
>More of Oliver being emasculated by Felicity

This season is in dire need of a mercy flush.

No it's all true.

>not dropping Arrow at the end of season 3
>mfw Sup Forums was seriously saying the first couple of episodes of season 4 could redeem the show

I've given Flash some shit this season, but I actually actively enjoy it more than fucking Arrow. I mean they went to Earth 2 for two episodes, it was an immense lot of fun.
I can't remember a single fucking thing that's happened this season apart from based Constantine appearing for one episode.
Is there still hope?

>Felicity and Friends
>Hope

Better keep watching then! That's the logical choice according to Sup Forums.

I watch because I want to believe it can get better. However, I am going in with little to no expectations at this point. The storytelling is just not there anymore.

>I want to believe it can get better
Stop. As someone who did the same for Dexter, trust me, it never does.

Do you think he misses being the main character?

That's because they pretty much kept all their characters as they should be, and didn't force it to be all personal drama, all the time. It's got it's fair share of soap bullshit, but all the characters have their lighter moments and there's still plenty of decent action.
Arrow was people crying all the fucking time, I had to stop watching that shit.

It was me, Olly!

I was Felicity!

She isn't though, she has an okay face, a man torso and no tits

kek, Felicity is just a cancer that needs to be irradiated.

No. This is the future. Felicity season 3 and Felicity season 6.

He isn't shit. It's just that all but two of them don't have their eyes on the ball and make foolish decisions constantly.

>being a straight woman
You mean "pretending to be a straight woman", and that sucks

Correction: Well, it is shit that they made him the weird Egyptian incubis attached to the Hawks instead of a caveman. And can't shake his natural Danish accent.

Oh shut up. You can choose. Sexual orientation is not biological. If it was they would have discovered a gay gene and there would be no such case as identical twins where one of them' gay.

Nope. That all happened.

this is why female leads in tv shows are a bad idea

I haven't watched since season 2, is felicity oracle now? When will arrow stop stealing batman characters?

They call her Overwatch now

GTFO, FELICITY HATERS!

All hail the glorious Queen Felicity, who is the strongest, bestest, and most independenty woman to ever exist!!!!

Oh, and that one guy who dresses up in a green hoodie is ok too I guess, forget his name....Oakley? Olaf? Orlando? I don't know, it'll come to me later I'm sure.

Let me tell you a story. Every time we sleep we all have this dream about life. We all wonder the same question. What is it like to be strong and independent. Felicity is a symbol for hope, truth and justice. She is the hero we need but not the one we deserve. Hail Smoak!

Everyone loves Felicity. And deep inside all of you love her too. Do not fight her love, do not resist her power, just kneel before Felicity, a true queen of Sup Forums!

Thank fuck I dropped the show because that light magic thing sounds stupid as fuck.

>manface

>manbody
No wonder women like her

We're this fucking close to the season finale and they decide to do another god damn Felicity episode?

Oh damn that Ivy

Garcia is actually a likable character who gets along with the team pretty well while still doing her own thing and not vacuuming the spotlight. I'm so sad Morgan left

I am literally begging people in this thread to watch Lucha Underground instead of Arrow tomorrow.

no one in this thread watches arrow