Pitch me your idea for a new adult swim cartoon

Pitch me your idea for a new adult swim cartoon.

Fuck off Lazzo

A show like Courage the Cowardly Dog but for adults.

Animated horror essentially. Episodic in nature but with hints of an overarching conspiracy that ties everything together.

Oglaf the animated series

>Them creators of SwatKats came to CN: AS for help.
>They're senpai around here.
>CN: AS said no.
>CN: AS is obviously not senpai.
Seriously, Lazzo, fuck right off with your stupid shit.

Rip the concept of a fox in space, but ditch the starfox shit.

Or get don bluth out of retirement and get hi,pm to make a space ace series, complete with fan service and gruesome death and humor.

Animated show with woodblock carving style that takes place in a PNW logging camp featuring american folk creatures getting into hijinks with each other and interacting tenuously with the boisterous alcoholic loggers

A show revolving around the concept of men's penises being sapient creatures that talk out of their urethrae and tend to get into arguments with their hosts because they have no concept of empathy or morality and just want to fuck every hole they see. The theme song will be Soft Cell's Tainted Love performed through lip popping and rendered onscreen as the main cock character popping it through his urethral lips. The premise of the pilot will be "What happens if a man's dick got high on weed?" and we will indeed find out. Be sure to emphasize the veins on the scrotum as a penal substitute for a druggie having red eyes.

A TV-PG/lighter TV-14 show that relies on intelligent and dry humor dialogue-based humor rather than being some sort of obnoxious memey edgefest

this would never be greenlighted

Fuck off rogan

Sad but true. Whatever happened to shows in the comedic vein of Home Movies, Seasons 1 and 2 of Aqua Teen, Harvey Birdman, Sealab, etc.?

Aqua teen was always "edgy".

Do you think I should give the penises little T-Rex arms for emotive purposes, or is that the lazy way?

But back in the early days it was TV-PG edgy

you should make the dicks look just like dicks, but rely on the veins and skin texture to convey the facial expressions of the characters,
Think of it like a silent film when actors relied on expressions and emotions to express feelings, but with dicks instead.

CW realized that they could draw in a huge audience with super low-budget projects because their demographic is 18-35yo manchildren and took off with it. Look at what the new stuff they've put out over the past few years, it's all live action garbage that could be made with a min wage buget

You're right. I should have listened to my heart

A man who is the last heir of a rich as hell family living in a huge mansion in the middle of nowhere, Maine. He realizes that his old family had ties with the elder gods, owning copies of the book of Dead Names and basically utilizing the mansion and nearby village for their unmentionable and horrific means.

During his first visit of the family mansion that he now owns, he accidently gets in contact with an elder god.

And it turns out the elder gods are pretty much just experimenting with humanity cause they are bored as hell and its like a huge game of sims to them.

Crudely drawn detective show with drugs and hookers, basically highlighting this one guy and his shitty life.
Every character is a different color, and they're all drawn with hard, scratchy lines. Background is minimalist, and with constantly changing sketchy lines.

Something that came to me after watching a Dan Vs. Episode. The idea is that the main characters work for the Devil, or the ultimate evil or whatever the hell you want to call it.

But the show plays it for comedy. The employees a mixture of supernatural tropes and creatures are forced to do various jobs ranging from insuring souls will go to hell to making agreements with Eldritch Abominations. It's kind of got a 'Wolf of Wall Street', 'Mad Men' and 'Angel' mixed with a bit of ''Ralph Wolf and Sam Sheepdog". These guys don't think they are doing is wrong. It's just their job. It's what they do to put food on the table. Some of them take more pleasure in it, but for the most part they are genuinely nice, if not perhaps the most moral of individuals.

Does anyone want me to go on? Describe the characters and what not?

alt-right: the show