By the way, Sup Forums, which your least favorite country? Italy or France?

By the way, Sup Forums, which your least favorite country? Italy or France?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xGNYeZzXSec
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably a FUCKING LEAF

Romania

>tfw people never pick Italy

Canada by far

definitely Canada

France.

Saudi Arabia. Country that is full of religious nutjobs.

Sweden, Canada, Albania

California

no one ever sais italy

They and Germany are equal as the second best countries in the world, just below the United Kingdom and Ireland, and by extension the United States, Canada and Australia.

I don't really know where Italy is, so France.

Israel.

>Canada and Australia.
This is what leafs and emus actually believe

Ehh waddya faken say ye lippie white kent?
How bout ye givus a ciggy bra or I git my cuzzo Rick to roll ya fegget

Canada

I honestly don't know how you people can even understand them.

fpbp

>I git my cuzzo Rick to roll ya fegget

France for being liberal cucks while Italy was fash

Who do I hate the most?

China.

Not sure how that addresses what I said but I kek'ed

Why do they sniff petrol?

No one understands them, m8.
youtube.com/watch?v=xGNYeZzXSec

Obviously not an aussie but my understand is to get a high, although more and more are turning to actual drugs, ice for example.

Honestly, the fact that the mean IQ of the abos population is 62, and that is given the large number of mixed abos that probably get thrown in the stats, I can't even begin to imagine what it's like to be around an entire race of people that are 100% mentally handicapped by western standards.

Tbh I would prefer having them to american blacks, nothing would be a better counter to the "Were all one race the human race" meme

All inhalants like glue, etc are a cheap and easy high for them, easy to steal as well.

There's a petrol station in an outback town in Australia, I can't remember exactly where, Wilcannia maybe, where they hang out bottles of petrol for the aboriginals because its cheaper than them stealing it.

>Tbh I would prefer having them to american blacks
I agree in some parts but at least like 1% of blacks, usually a bit mixed anyway but still, can act human and generally speaking if you take the drugs out and threaten them with God and the domineering force of the state, you can keep them in line. Abos seem to have literally zero self preservation instinct.

lol fucking hell

There's something charming about Italians, even shit-tier Italians. They have something to offer the world.

French people are just horrendous all around. Even if we pretend that French whites are okay, French non-whites are a complete poison, and they make up a significant chunk of 'France'. There's nothing redeeming or interesting about a French Moroccan.

Turkey

Closely followed by Canada and Mexico

Woxxy is from Italy.
So it's gotta be Italy.

Serbia, canada, slovenic.