Well?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KsCgV-XTKlo
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6bPsulei-FMumMvZs1EyopxZrccDaFEl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its not about who wins, its about how much of the world is left when its over.

Is it even a question?

Garfield hates Mondays

Heathcliff is the Mondays

youtube.com/watch?v=KsCgV-XTKlo

One of them is Bad News.

The other hates mondays.

Whoever wins, we lose.

On one hand, Heathcliff is way more cartoonish. He gets shot out of canons and the like, so we can assume some level of toon-y invulnerability.

Garfield, on the other hand, was given the power to transform into Garzooka in the Pet Force series, basically making him an orange, furry Superman. Though, the original Garzooka that Garfield replaced died, so he's not exactly invincible.

Heathcliff exists outside the metaphysical realm we inhabit. He is the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end, life and death. He's beyond the cycle of birth and destruction, he's the only entity that is truly free, and he chooses to spend his time entertaining us with hilarious, side-splitting comics. A noble and benevolent deity indeed.

If you don't answer 'Heathcliff' then you don't understand yet.

>be me
>have SO doing philosophy of religion and metaphysics
>try to explain why I waste a portion of my life doing Healthcliff shoops on a meme website
>"idgi"
>show him the actual comics
>"oh yeah these are basically zen koans"
>i didn't even mention koans or metaphysics

I'm one of the 5 people on Sup Forums who actually likes Robot Chicken, but that was shit.

>>"oh yeah these are basically zen koans"
Fuck me they kinda are.
Makes sense with how "getting it" makes you feel enlightened

That's pretty cool op but is there a character that beat the garbage ape?

The beauty of it all is that Gallagher is (presumably) sincere. He's managed to illustrate the absurdity of reality without having any intentions of doing so. It's folk enlightenment.

Garfield defeated the Prince of England, man.

I'm pretty sure even I could kick Charles' ass.

Doesn't the royal family receive military trainment? I also heard that they all receive self defense trainment because they should be able to defend themselves if shit hits the fan.

Are there any tables in the arena that could give unfair advantage to Garfield?

the idea that this would even be a competition is insulting

i dont get heathcliff

>trainment
it's early isn't it?

You are not enlightened. You must train your mind and soul, and one day you might get it.

someone post the videos

Jesus the hands and everything look like shit, and wasn't Garfield much older than any time he got on the papers?

Heathcliff. He's bad news.

Have a playlist: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6bPsulei-FMumMvZs1EyopxZrccDaFEl

Heathcliff is Bad News and regularly gets into fights with the toughest opponents in town. Garfield is just a fat, lazy cat that eats lasagna and hates mondays.