Hillary-Rothschild connection / Evidence of Moloch Worship General FOR KEK

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1570

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/5680

(Scroll all the way down on the second link to see moloch, there is also a raw pdf available on the site)

Also requesting a new infographic with some of the best post of the last 3 threads.

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

minervaextremelaw.haifa.ac.il/index.php/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=l3mItWkUAqQ
archive.is/IUqWY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thorny_dragon
minervaextremelaw.haifa.ac.il/index.php/en/2-uncategorised/191-caal-for-submissions-terrorism-and-belligerency
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/11933
minervaextremelaw.haifa.ac.il/index.php/en/10-news-events/11-grant-1
minervaextremelaw.haifa.ac.il/index.php/en/2-uncategorised/197-symposium-on-constitutionalism-under-extreme-conditions
archive.is/DkTCM
archive.is/wttpU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like this one more but it was slower, so

Get in here

minervaextremelaw.haifa.ac.il/index.php/en/

Just read a bit of this, apparently the jews are asking scholars hypothetical questions on how constitutional changes would be possible during a time of political turmoil

While they're out there getting ready, wtf are we doing?

It seems to me that the moloch thing is a joke. Conspiracy theorists always accuse politicians of worshipping Moloch and other pagan gods so it makes sense that it would be a inside joke amongst them at this point.

>A joke
>Asking about it in a non funny manner
>Between important emails

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=l3mItWkUAqQ

This song is actually talking about us. The frog is Kek. The changing chaos, we all turn into frogs. The biggest group of friends in the world!

You know what's going to happen Sup Forums? It's going to rain frogs somewhere on camera. This is a natural occurring phenomena, it's what happens when a tornado goes near a swamp or lack. It's just super rare. Imagine how meme magic that would be? Raining frogs during the election year.

They get accused because of the symbolism placed and used everywhere by them and other groups who would claim to not be worshipping the same thing, but are.

This sounds really fucking stupid desu but I do want it to be real cause it's cool to read about

FOR 8 MONTHS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT KEK MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS BOARD CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC KEK CHAN'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'HAHAHAHA LOOOK AT ME IM LE GOD KEK SO EPIC EPIC FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Sup Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID GREEN FROG AND THE OTHER SHIT MEMES, 8 MONTHS, 8 FUCKING MONTHS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A KEK THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF Sup Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS, IVE NEVER SUCH SUCH HIGH LEVELS OF AUTISM, THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, KEK SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT KEK, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF A FROG TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS BY FROG DICK. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT KEK DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID KEK THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING FUNNY. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID MEMES AND RE-POST YOUR PEPE FACES FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

I thought that too and that's probably what it is but it's really funny to think about it. Part of me is pushing the idea because the tinfoilers will use it against her.

kek wills it

I'll put some things in perspective for everyone, since apparently Sup Forums is finally starting to believe me. I won't explain the big picture, you won't believe me, at least just yet.

Starting off, you need to stop thinking of the major religions as Jewish, Muslim, Christian (which is actually several different religions if you want to get technical) etc. They all follow the same diety and their respective paths to what they call the afterlife.

I'll start with Islam. Muslims do not worship Allah, or at least the root of the religion isn't based on Allah, as you'll come to find out all religions do not actually practice what they preach. They worship Saturn, more on Saturn later. For the sake of time I'll just sum it up as basically as I can because I need some sleep. The base of Islam is the destruction of the world. They want to kill everyone else on the planet (infidels) and perform a mass suicide as a sacrifice to Saturn. Hence their intolerance and obsession with killing non believers, and the glory of martyrdom and getting into heaven.

The Christians also worship Saturn, but their roots are not seeking what the Muslims refer to as heaven. They believe that if they worship Saturn and do not stray from his rule, and either convert or punish non believers, Saturn will spare them from the great destruction. Heaven to them is transcending from the apocalypse that will destroy the earth into Saturn's own domain. Hence the rapture and the stories of the apocalypse in the new testament.

(1/2)

The Jews do not wish to enter Saturn's domain nor matyr themselves. They believe they can sustain Saturn's thirst for blood with the sacrifice of children (they regard children as property until they enter bar mitzvah) and delay the destruction of earth as long as possible. The Jews believe that in order to stop the coming apocalypse they must control the Muslim and Christian populations to eventually use as cattle, and have pit each group against each other throughout history to protect themselves from becoming a sacrifice, and gaining influence behind the scenes. I doubt I need to tell any of you about the threat of loxism. But if you're having trouble finding the motives behind loxism well there you go. It's just a bunch of crazy ancient cult worship.

If you're asking who are the good guys in all this, well there's some bad news there really aren't any, at least not anymore. The founding fathers and other key figures in the age of enlightenment, wanted to isolate themselves from the wrath of these religions by forming a new, utopian society in the new world.
Now you're probably saying
>but user, weren't the founding fathers part of the freemasons, who are a sect of the Illuminati aka (((them)))
Well you wouldn't be entirely wrong. But the freemasons had a very big schism during the Christian schism, the formation of Protestantism, and the division from the Anglican Church. Basically there were two kinds of freemasons. The ones who stayed in Europe and were tools of (((them))). And the ones who fled to the new world to escape. Over the years a secret civil war broke out in both parties of the freemasons, allegiances formed, infighting escalated, until the freemasons were no more. Some think that what was left of the European sect of freemasons is what became known as the Illuminati, but there's no evidence to support it.

I'll continue if anyone wants. I'm currently working on a giant collection of all this in more detail with plenty of proofs.
(2/2)

It was most definitely an inside joke, but think about the implications for a moment. When a normie would joke about demon worshipping, they'd say "I'm gonna sacrifice a chicken to Satan / Lucifer / Bathomet" etc. The fact that some obscure demonic entity like Moloch is brought up as an inside joke means they must have talked about it before, otherwise there is no way Hillary would know that the other person has any clue who the fuck Moloch is, thus it couldn't be an inside joke.

NON BELIEVER BTFO
>NON BELIEVER BTFO
NON BELIEVER BTFO
>NON BELIEVER BTFO

>I'm currently working on a giant collection of all this in more detail with plenty of proofs

You need to post this - now.

Why? Sate my curiosity, educate anons, and protect any data you have from being conveniently "disappeared". Publicize that shit.

Please, go on.

Please elaborate. The world is so insane that I can't rule out anything anymore.

Kek wills it

I know I'm gonna sound like a faget. So feel free to call me one.
I don't want to post anything other then general information to give people an idea of what's going on, I don't have all the proofs for some more of the detailed things, I'm not some random Illuminati shitposter who thinks a=b because c+d=b. I have to find correspondences, hard paper files, photographs, testimonies. It all takes a long time, phone calls, meetings all over the country, deep web sleuthing. Sometimes I feel like I've given up my life to this. It eats at me sometimes. But I have to finish it.
Anything specific you want to know?
On religion?

Or anyone who has read the bible as moloch is mentioned in the book of kings

With that said, this demon moloch is one seriously evil mother fucker to whom children were sacrificed, not animals. They were actually burned alive as offerings.

This knowledge adds much greater weight and urgency to her statements. To even joke about such a demon is truly, unbelievably evil, as I'm certain she knows the bloody child murdering history of moloch itself.

God help us all

Create a wiki (or, something like a wiki) that shows the current established connections you have, allow submitted help, but no direct altering of your content without your doing.

We'll help if it's pitched correctly, and frankly, with what there's actual evidence of? I could fucking believe almost anything at this point.

>They believe they can sustain Saturn's thirst for blood with the sacrifice of children

You are a lunatic as the major crux of their religion is about their separation from paganism and brutal practices like child sacrifice

The practice of child sacrifice is forbidden directly by God over and over and over again in their holy texts. There are Jewish kings who slaughtered those who participated in such unspeakable acts

You literally have no idea what you are talking about

The whole reason I'm actually saying any of this is because of all the leaks. It's actually giving people grounds to believe me, or at least consider my findings something more than tinfoil. Plus all these leaks happening are fucking great for providing extra proofs. Unfortunately I didn't gain a lot to actually finding new info. Most of what I've looked at I already knew. Which is unfortunate. But it was all still a help. Anything you want to know in particular? Looks like I'm staying up.

Second. Hell, even a pastebin would work in the short term. If we can figure out significant dates, themes, etc. we could get an idea of what to expect in the future. It'd at least serve as a null hypothesis.

I don't want a barbell dropped on my neck just yet. I'll work on it next weekend. But for the time being my primary focus is finishing my book.

It's weird, I feel as an Objectivist, it's my role to be the good guy in all of this and be one who says we need to cherish the earth and humanity and not destroy or sacrifice it.

The atheist is immune. He receives no blessings from gods but isn't part of their schemes or under their control either since he doesn't believe in them.

I'm rambling.

I would probably be most interested in getting historical context to apply to why they would be divided in such ways from the core of their religion, what influence pushed them towards bastardized versions of their faith?

Or what pushed them to bastardize their own faith, whilst holding true to their beliefs, if that is the case.

Also, anyone got a good 4-am-brain-tired comprehensible article for explaining Saturn worship as it occurred in that/other relevant timeframes?

use a tripcode so we know it's you when you post

Well hold on now don't insinuate I'm some kind of love everyone hippie. I'm still a white supremacist, that's why I'm on here.

I mean we have pics and hand manuals of 4 presidents and various congressmen at the grove where they have a mock humans sacrifice to a big owl god.

We have a video of the ritual.

We have emails and congressional record of Hillary's emails regarding moloch. We have her saying she will sacrifice a chicken.

That should give anyone pause.

Only a Brazilian nut would take this role playing faggot seriously

Pathetic

LMAO

G-guys, there is a Moloch frog? Is this a test? A paradox? What do?

>The owls are not what they seem
WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS

go be a retard elsewhere, it's obviously bullshit but it's always fun to read

I wasn't insinuating that. I just wonder why my own philosophy would fit into the little model you presented is all. You're not wrong, you're not right either, but that's not what you are doing is it? You're just presenting a theory and it's fun to talk about. I like anything combining the Abrahamic religions like that.

HERETIC BTFO

MINERVA ARCHIVE LINK THAT WAS REMOVED FROM PREVIOUS THREAD:
archive.is/IUqWY

>they literally just removed it
they know we know
they know we know
they know we know

>The thorny dragon or thorny devil (Moloch horridus) is an Australian Lizard, also known as the mountain devil, the thorny lizard, or the moloch.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thorny_dragon

God I fucking kek'd at that too much.

If you want to keep memeing about "Kek" then do so, but first know that:

>Kek is chaos
>These 'kek' supporters keep repeating the same thing over and over
>That Kek is the 'bringer of light'

I wonder who else can be called that... oh wait.

They probably won't be happy about this then :

MISSION STATEMENT : The Minerva Center for the Rule of Law under Extreme Conditions at the University of Haifa Faculty of Law and the Geography and Environmental Studies Department, is an international venue and transnational forum - together with the University of Hamburg, for study, research, training, education and publication. Its mission is to focus on the rule of law, broadly defined to include policy and regulation, under three main types of extreme conditions: natural disasters (epidemics, floods, storms, fires, earthquakes); national security challenges (wars, terrorism, counter terrorism, cyber-terrorism and military actions); and socioeconomic crises (economic meltdowns and severe sociopolitical fragmentation).

From your picture: the owl/Minerva rule?

The last paragraph of what in particular? Did they say? It could give us some clues.

Getting slid and shilled mega hard, and everyone is too distracted to stop it.

We're losing the battle on our own board.

Who? Lucifer? The adversary of (((YHVH)))?

stay woken user

Another cap, cute lil logo

Bump. Keep this alive they know we know theyre out in full force now.

>connecting Hillary to Bohemian Grove
>they don't realize that there are no women allowed in the Bohemian Grove in the first place
God damnit. If you're going to pull conspiracy theories out of your ass, at least make sure you get the basic facts right.

Un... guys.... what if we are in the middle of a God war right now?

Kek warning us of things to come.
Worship of Moloch by the DNC.
Carson warning us of Hillary's Lucifer connection.
The false Jews all turning against Trump, the God emporer.
The religion of peace furiously attacking places around the globe.
Athiests even recognizing they have killed the wrong monster.
Poo in Loos praying to their Gods to elect Trump into office.

Whats going on??

Probably slid very hard because of the content of the video. Then again i'm looking into this kike funded Minerva center without archive linking myself to it, so i'm fucked anyway. You'll get a bump.

Dumping screenshots for bump

That's a really good question. I'm glad you asked.
In short, when the religions, or rather, religion, was seeded on earth, different races developed a hivemind of sorts. Think of nationalism but with race and areas those races occupied. They all evolved and developed their own beliefs and ideas of what path they should take. Eventually this led to massive disputes and later violence. Basically exactly what happened to the Church later in history. There was no one single reason. Just the adverse effects of race that the forefathers didn't see.
Saturn worship is less... Out in the open than it was in the dawn of time. It started with the Roman and Hellenic civilizations, with lesser gods and demigods. Muslims with the following of Allah, and Christians with Jesus and the Jews Yahweh. Nowadays the worship of these gods became so ingrained into the worship that the roots of them are only practiced by their leaders. The ones pulling the strings if you will.

Our gods are stronger, Sup Forums.

reminder that the owl rule is real and hillary fucked up

They also dropped the website linked in the previous thread.

>minervaextremelaw.haifa.ac.il/index.php/en/2-uncategorised/191-caal-for-submissions-terrorism-and-belligerency

Praise kek.

Bringer of light, as in the light of day in this case, seems to be an indisputable good thing. Might want to check out the intentions (and origins) of anyone opposed to such a thing.

>connecting Hillary to Bohemian Grove

Do you mean Bill? The only thing Hillary's emails discuss is the act of worship itself, (((jokes))) about sacrificing chickens, and discussions about The Minerva Center.

This is going to sound strange.

What if the child/teen stars like Justin Beiber and Miley Cyrus etc have been abused while they are children in the name of a god and as a result of that all the worship and praise they recieve is channeled to such god.

Subject Matter :
Papers are welcomed on subjects in the areas of terrorism and belligerency from comparative, doctrinal, historical, philosophical, sociological and theoretical perspectives. A non-exhaustive list of possible subjects includes:
National law applicable to dealing with situations of high and low intensity belligerency (international and non-international armed conflicts)
International law applicable to dealing with situations of high and low intensity belligerency (international and non-international armed conflicts)
Law applicable to counter-terrorism efforts
Constitutional design for armed conflicts and counter-terrorism
Judicial review related to situations of counter-terrorism and belligerency
Application of constitutional or international human rights protection in situations of armed conflict and counter-terrorism
Economic and sociological developments in counter-terrorism situations
Geographical scope of application to counter-terrorism and belligerency legal regimes.
Use of advance technologies in the battlefield or for counter-terrorism purposes.

I suppose, but as more evidence is released. And hopefully when I finish my book, it will be more than just a theory.

I'm writing my own comic universe and something I wrote a lot time ago (been at for 10 years) was something called the Minerva virus that completely wiped out the Internet and lead to the rise of the Machines. I didn't really flesh it out...

I wonder... If it was more than a creative impulse. Now that I see that word there.

Indeed they are...

Kek, if you are with us, please give us a sign.

Bohemian Grove is brought up in one of her emails. No need to "link" her to it when it's already there.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/11933

>From: Sidney Blumenthal
>To: Hillary Clinton
>Date: 2009-09-20 02:07

>Meanwhile: I had lunch yesterday with Philip Bobbitt, who told me he had recently been at the Bohemian Grove and had lunch there with Kis singer and Colin Powell. Powell offered his opinion that if the Democrats do poorly in the mid-term elections, Obama, as he judges him, would quickly reduce the commitment in Afghanistan. That, at least, is Powell's private opinion. I am now on way to NYC, Emmys ceremony tonight (Monday),

Many things that were once hidden are being Revealed.

Revelations.

This is why everything posted is true.

Usually the one who screams the most, is always always the weakest.

I'm a white nationalist but really don't have any issue with anyone else, as long as they don't invade me or my peoples' space. You don't have to be a dick to like being white, or even use ugly words like "supremacist". We're both white and voting for Trump, that should be enough. if you're just larping everything I just wrote is going to look really silly.

What's the origin of this chimera?

>posters here getting afraid of chaos
>posters here thinking that Sup Forumsacks aren't vessels of chaos
>posters here think that jesus is still a savior
>posters here think kek will turn on us even though he is in a war against moloch or baphomet
Praise kek. Let chaos reign.

Not illegal to visit a website user, they can't touch us.

Prof. Gad Barzilai, Dean of University of Haifa Faculty of Law and Principal Investigator, Minerva Center RLuEC
Prof. Eli M. Salzberger, The Director of the Minerva Center RLuEC
Prof. Amnon Reichman, Principal Investigator, Minerva Center RLuEC
Prof. Deborah Shmueli, Principal Investigator, Minerva Center RLuEC
Adv. Ido Rosenzweig, Director of Research (Cyber, Terrorism & Belligerency) Minerva Center RLuEC
Dr. Michal Ben Gal, Research coordinator, Minerva Center for RLuEC

Bill himself has attended, google 2008 members list and Bohemian grove does allow women simply not into ritual.

Blumenthal,
any surname ending in XXXX-thal is a traditional Jewish name.

I need someone to give me an archive of these two links:
minervaextremelaw.haifa.ac.il/index.php/en/10-news-events/11-grant-1

minervaextremelaw.haifa.ac.il/index.php/en/2-uncategorised/197-symposium-on-constitutionalism-under-extreme-conditions

this was the meeting that JUST happened on the 18-19th

do not go to these links if you dont have a proxy and they will probably be taken down but I think those two may pertain to this. also if I end up dead tomorrow i love you all

There is no connection this is generic shilling with modern folktales. Rothschild is too rich for hillary.

>Ba'al, Kek and a third God

>Battletoads/kek

>Caturday/lolcats

>Wujack

....It's happening.

Do not call upon him, he comes when he is needed

PRAISE KEK! CHAOS IS ALREADY REIGNING!

Stated to be the representation of a demon in Judeo-Christian mythology. Google "Baal demon" instead of just Baal or Ba'al since it'll give you different results.

Kek trolled you.

Kek will not abandon his faithful, he shall provide them many keks.

Holy shit I forgot about the Pope.

The Pope bows to Trump! Trump forgives! Is he really a God???

Speculation: the Minerva center stuff all being about the "correct" way to do a coup, when the populace is rowdy enough for you to change laws at will, up to and including constitutions, and more and more juicy stuff straight from Haifa means the entire plan of Occupy/BLM, a controlled opposition so large they could institute martial law.

Observation: even if this doesn't work, it's a stark reminder that this same uprising is not at all dissimilar to what brought down the soviet union, as nationstates with higher minority populations overwhelmed. I am also in the south of the United States. If this has not failed, it has been good knowing you all. Too many non-whites here for this to go well.

I used to think like you. But when I discovered that as a white man. I am the target of Muslims, Jews, and Christians to be sacrificed to Saturn. It kind of made me more cynical.

this was the entire plan*

Lucifer and Moloch are not the same entities. Lucifer offers knowledge to the ignorant, wisdom to the blind, and power to those trodden upon.

You talking about this?

>Workshops and Conferences

July 18-19 2016

Symposium on Constitutionalism under Extreme Conditions. The Minerva Center for the Rule of Law under Extreme Conditions, in collaboration with Boston College Law School, under the auspices of Israeli Association of Public Law.

archive.is/DkTCM
archive.is/wttpU

This is roughly my view on things - I'm all for coexisting on this planet with peaceful people, but for those that want to bring me and mine harm? No time for peace.

This stupid curse has to be broken. Your are staring at the blatant and missing the subtle trolls.

I think this organization exists to plan out hypothetical situations and assess the best way to cause them to happen. Like it actually exists to plan out the way to carry out these types of issues.

>tripfag
>a shill tripfag

kek will deal with you, heretic

thank you user