Merry Christmas Europe!

Merry Christmas Europe!

Holy fuck why do French people commit so many acts of terrorism?

> lets in all the ethnicities
> virtually no terrorism
> sips tea and watches the rest of the west panic about colored boogymen

Because MUHAMMAD (pbuh) said so, duh

The /newworld/ actually has competent immigration and integration programs. Europe can't do anything right.

I would like to put together a crowd fund so these people can celebrate Christmas.

Will you donate a euro or two for the cause?

I don't have any euros.

gypsy cunt

Of course there's no terrorism in Canada because you're doing a great job supporting your ally saudi arabia

Stop being islamophobic macaco

paki cunt

This is what happens when non-white people comes. I wish they were just killed off quickly.

ditto?
Both of your political parties suck Wahhab dick and that's the unfortunate truth.

That feels bad.
yes. I should get tax returns tomorrow.

that's why europe should import mexicans instead of muslims :D

BTC? dollars?

Ethinical cleasing when?

Pretty soon if the French can't afford anti-terrorism protection to defend themselves.

What's wrong with Saudis? They aren't the ones mass immigrating.

I dont think this is about ethnicitie.
If they were crhistian arabs, non of this would happen.

ethnicity*
none*
it's 1:30 am and i'm sleepy sorry

Weird how i see no mention of this story anywhere...
Really makes me think

>What's wrong with Saudis?
Jesus Christ, are you really fucking asking this?

They're literally funding terrorism worldwide and exporting Wahhabism to Europe through funding of mosques.

They're bigger Jews than actual Jews.

I'm on a more pessimistic note.I don't think they're reasonable enough for that.
They can breed whatever they want in America but I like Europe white
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Fuck the Christmas

>that's why europe should import mexicans instead of muslims :D

At least then Europeans wouldn't be intentionally getting run over, it would just be because Pedro have one tequila hit too many

Disclaimer: I'm a bread-piller, so it's not like I'm saying Islam dindu nothing

Pretty much every shitty modern aspect of Islam such as thinking stoning is a valid punishment in 2017 comes from Wahhabs. Ask any Nigerian or Turk what their thoughts are on some media-focussed negative trait of Islam, and they'll roll their eyes and tell you it's just Saudi propaganda infecting other.

Saudi Arabia is the burger of Muslims.

They sell their oil in USD and help maintain the petrodollar, which sustains Western living standards. Not to mention they bent the knee to Trump and started cleaning out their house, getting rid of all the terrorist-funders. I don't have a problem with them, they're Western allies and they're not emigrating like parasites.

you destroy their lands, so please accept the karma as it is. you can't get away with it.

>Go today xmax shopping
>No niggs
>No sandnigs
>No police with rifles
>Kids singing xmax choirs
>People saying merry xmax instead of happy holidays
>Only visible minoraties are the Ukras all happy and drunk

>says the monkey

Okay so after reading up on it, its only in a small part of Lyon, and there still will be some events and animations, so its really isnt news worthy.

Does Switzerland have opinions at all about anything, or are you guys like international contrarians?

> emigrating like parasites
Heaven forbid your country is so nice, others want to be a part of it

a shame but it was either that or put the money into the diversity budget. Proper police education of all 34 gender pronouns far outways public protection from part-and-parcel terrorists of peace

>americanism is an infection that radicalizes people to extreme violence
I love these memes. Is this a Canada specific one, or do other people reblog this, too?

>you destroy their lands
Literally brought it on themselves, but fair point
>karma
Boogeymen go and stay go

Is it not better to have all countries to be nice?
They should stay in their countries to help to build them nice.

>gendarmerie
France used to be so fun, man... Also frenchies look like arabs, lmao

>they're Western allies
Yes, by pouring millions into Europe to fund the construction of mosques, promoting extremest Islam which emboldens and encourages Islamic terrorism in Europe. Conveniently "misplace" military hardware they purchase from the West that ends up in the hands of the the Taliban. Financially support Islamic terrorist groups like ISIS, LeT and al-Queda. Promote Salafist jihadism.

Guarantee you're a paki.

I meant in the sense that they have a lot of influence, but retarded and don't at the very core represent the region.

Nice paint skills

>you destroy their lands
Whose lands?

So noone ITT is willing to hear out the truth, they just see what they want to see...

;__;

idktf

You're free to head over there with a shovel and some fresh paint

Thank you.

>xmax

Oh shit. It's xmas right?

>amercanism
>retarded
>regionalism>culture of the people
>borders
>globalism isnt a thing
I get what you're saying, but I'm pretty skeptical about all of this. Unlike a lot of Americans, I've actually left the states and studied other cultures extensively, and everyone everywhere is retarded in their own special way. The only reason Americans get labeled and others escape is because our stupidity is so much more visible. If Canada had exported their culture as a consumer product to the entire world for nearly a century, we'd all think you were idiots, too.

The whole policing the world/jinghoist shit isn't necessary just because we are Americans, either. Everyone who has had the opportunity to take over someone else has done it. That desire seems to be a fundamental function of the human condition.

tl;dr-no u im triggered

What's the truth, friend?

Trump changed all that you retarded mong, he forced them to clean up their act, why do you think he visited them first? Big changes went down.

The Saudis now are tightening their shit up and they are even openly allying with Israel. They have totally cut support to terrorist groups like Hamas. It's wonderful. Unless you're some arseblasted shitskin immigrant.

And what is the truth, my reptiloid brother? Shhh, dont tell them!

Tell me about it mon ami.

Retribution it is then.
pretending dindu nuffin aren't we.

> disagreeing with me without saying "nigger" or getting cynical instantly
> well thought out, critical response

>heaven forbid your country is so nice
Heaven forbid they do something to make it nice instead of demanding the rest of the world prop them up; heaven forbid you let charity start at home and not have the entire world tell you that you're a selfish scumbag because you aren't willing to submit your own population to poverty.

Heaven forbid you stop blowing up other countries lol

>clean up their act
How fucking naive are you, Ahmed, you stinking paki cunt?

They are still fucking funding terrorism. They are still fucking funding the construction of mosques in Europe and promoting Wahhabism. Whatever it is you think Trump has told them to do means nothing.

It's from Breitbart, so I'm not surprised they would turn a small section of Lyon into representing some major disruption of the entire city.

>you destroy their lands
I'll ask again - whose lands?

Only one street is concerned in the entirety of Lyon and there still will be activities there even though the market is cancelled. Its not significant.

Why is Switzerland richer than the USA while simultaneously maintaining a more peaceful and stable society?

Well different standards. In my town if just one street would be cut because of potential danger from terrorists people would be fucking insane here.

>Still don't get it.
what's the majority of your immigrants hails from?

wtf Portugese are pussies

Well, just the fact that market is cancelled, because of some security thing os already fucked up

>retribution it is then
Literally not worried about it. The liberal zeitgeist is already starting to boil over in academia. Give it a few years and this shit will start to putter out among the masses, as well. We'll find a better way to fix your country for you than turning our country into yours. And then we can spend another half a century or so fucking up your country, and the cycle will repeat.

Fair enough, but singular incidents of this scale are unfortunately indicative - or at least they can be - of larger social issues. I would hate to see happen in France what has happened in the United States due to fear of terrorism, where we cannot even make certain jokes or statements in public anymore without worrying about someone reporting us to the police.

Is this a rhetorical question? Idk maybe it's their direct democracy or history and legacy of having an organized society.
Oh and they have more immigrants per capita.

Yeah, cancelling a crhistmas market because they fear terror attacks is completely insignificant
Also, seeing cops carrying army guns in broad daylight is completely normal too
Keep in mind that we are talking about europe and not some third world islamic shithole

>literally arrested key figures of the royal family, including the prince who called on Trump to resign
>negotiating an open alliance with Israel against Iran
>pledged open support to America and the West
>faggot probably doesn't even browse /ptg/

>Trump hasn't achieved anything hurr I'm a retarded Mudslime who is triggered that he retweeted those videos by Britain First ;'(

Fuck off Ali Muhammad you fucking stinking shitskin immigrant cunt. Go back to Iran or Palestine or whatever sandnigger country you are from.

Ireland.

Again, stop deflecting and answer the question, you creepy little coward - whose lands?

Insane as in angry m8, not afraid.

>tfw all you can do is look on on as your yuropeon brothers have to deal with this bullshit
Feels bad desu

Yes, of course it is a rhetorical question. Because you claimed that people here do everything wrong and being superior to your own country doesn't fit into that retarded world view.
The majority of these Swiss immigrants are literal Germans btw who probably don't do any good either.

Its only one street, and it was a small one. The main one is still going as planned.

other names for falseflag and sneaky International policy towards alien country that is?

Shit is fine here though, you can come and visit and you will be 100% safe. The only minorities in my city are Ukrainians.

that's just different stages of hysteria

>i condemn saudi arabia for being a sinister terrorist-supporting outfit?
>"hurr durr you're the shitskin for condemning shitskin"

You vile paki cunt, GTFO of my country and take your shitty third world cult with you.

>you fucking stinking shitskin immigrant cunt.
You literally cannot even come up with anything original other than to repeat what I labelled you.

You nasty brown paki terrorist-apologist twat, lmao

Spoonfeed yourself. I'm not gonna do it.

Dude we're used to safety all the time. If someone breaks that of course we get angry.

I mean armed guards during festivities ?What the hell dude.

Cause they were able to afford truck of peace barriers and tons of cops with AR-15's?

Yea. More than likely, the West will once again stabilize the rest of the world without taking into consideration the culture, history, and sovereignty of the people; we'll attempt to install solutions that would work for us, which won't cross the cultural barrier.

That'll work for a bit, and when it stops working and you aren't being good pawns anymore, we'll start the sneaky shit, like humans will do.

Regardless, the solution to this won't be the death of the West. That's literally just culture war mythology. At this point, you'd have to literally kill the West to figuratively kill the West. We simply control too much, and despite constant claims to the otherwise, we're are in it for the long-play, too.

So, yea, sorry. No retribution for you, especially as long as that retribution is violent. We'll just keep labeling you criminals and keep dropping bombs on your babies.

You hate Jews and Trump, you sound like the Mudslime you filthy worthless wog.

All I'm pointing out that Trump cucking Muslim countries to bend the knee to Israel is a good thing. Why is that a bad thing to you, Achmed? Answer me you fucking dune coon parasite.

You're not going to do it because you can't. It's that simple. You're a coward and a fool, who laps up the bullshit fed to him by dindu paki terrorists.

I was comparing immigrant new world countries on a whole to Europe as a whole. Of course your most successful country is successful, water is wet.

HAS THIS WORLD GONE MAD!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

>well, because diversity is our greatest strength
Their foreign legion participates in opération sentinelle so that can be argued as true.

I hate pakis, Muslims and terrorists like you. I hate Saudi Arabia funding extremism and mosques in Europe.

You support it cos you're a fucking shitskin and a twat who is trying to deceive people into thinking Trump has convinced them otherwise so we let our guard down and you filthy goat-fuckers can continue to get away with your murdering and slaughter.

Anyone calling KSA an ally under the GB flag is clearly a rotten Bradford paki. No white Englishman would ever utter such shite.

No go fucking kill yourself.

They are an ally and our government thinks so too.

Anyway, Achmed, why do you keep dodging the question? Why is Saudi Arabia cucking to Israel and bending the knee to them a bad thing?

>The only minorities in my city are Ukrainians.
you have my condolences

We'll see about that. And please don't refer you as "the west". It' cringy.
You can't accept the truth after doing your quick homework (notice the paki terrorist) isn't it? Hence this angst remarks of yours are quite understandable.

They are pretty cool desu.

This, they are second to gypsies, man

>immigrant new world countries
you forgot some highly functional places such as Honduras and Venezuela

>gets called ahmed
>can't think of anything original so replies with achmed thinking he can deflect from the obvious fact he's a shitskin paki

>They are an ally and our government thinks so too.
Our government thinks they're a convenient trading partner, they are not an ally. They are intent on flooding Europe with more shitskins like you. They are intent on continually supporting and funding extremism and terrorism.

That you support the raghead cunts speaks volumes. GTFO of Britain, you were never wanted and you'll never be accepted.

Are they bad over there?

stop pushing this meme, he's 100% correct. any city that's large and part of a country involved in world politics especially in the middle east is a target for terrorists and they should prepare as such. not doing so is foolish.

>You can't accept the truth
You keep replying to me but continue to refuse to answer the question. You do this because you don't have an answer. You throw about a cheap oft used meme, but cannot back it up because you know it's utterly meaningless and embarrassingly ignorant.

You stated this was karma for destroying "their lands", so whose lands are these and who destroyed them?