How is he still fat?

How is he still fat?

Slow metabolism

Genetics.

Because he's GURM's self-insert and of course the fat cunt would make it seem like he's only fat because of genetics

>W...wha-what was Aragorn's tax policy!!

It would've been good if he slowly lost most of the weight over time in the nights watch. As it is he breaks immersion every time he's on screen and looks like he stuffs his face with donuts.

Because he's an actor who spends most of his time at KFC or McDonalds in London when he's off set

>How is he still fat?
The same way some characters in The Walking Dead are still fat 2.5 years into a global apocalypse. I.E. there is no explanation.

is this for real?

Yes.

he likes to eat and there are constantly people dying up on the wall, while few reinforcements arrive, so he can swallow up all their rations.
i guess the food up there is pretty fatty, since you need more energy in the cold climate, so if he just eats 2x the amount a normal ranger eats he could maintain his curves

how the hell does someone like GRRM have a livejournal or deadjournal or whatever that is?

genetics. the sjws were right

Because he probably had it since the early 2000's, when it was actually really popular for fandom nerds.

Many people think that weight and diet are directly related but there's much more to the story than that. Genetics are very complicated.

He does lose a bit of weight walking back to Castle Black in the books, still fat though.

Actor couldn't be arsed in the show, someone approached him about it and he gave the "lol it's fantasy!" excuse.

It is fantasy though. What's the problem?

>Night gathers and now my lunch begins

yes, but
thermodynamics>genetics
i don't know how much calories he takes in and how much he burns exactly,
but it seems unlikely that he could still be so big. If he does somehow get surplus energy like it would be possible; but they probably wouldn't give him much more food than the other guys

he's a normal human in a fantasy setting. His body should follow our laws of physics
We might not now how the metabolism of dragons, giants, white walkers,... work, but we know it for humans

Internal consistency. In a fictional setting there's the inherent assumption that things work the same way they do in real life unless expressively stated otherwise. Take ASOIAF'S fucked up weather system; Martin went specifically out of his way to specify that the weather system in his own world was different to our own otherwise we'd just assume it was the same. Now there are certain fictional things that we allow for a degree of artistic license towards such as dragons or magic or whatever because we don't have those things in our world and so we can't turn around say 'Hang on, that's not how magic/dragons ACTUALLY works'. We do, however, have an acute understanding of how metabolism and weight gain and loss works and so if the laws of physics regarding weight are different in the GoT world then it needs to be established or people are going to call the actor out on it.

I'm sure living in a place like Castle Black for a bit would make him leaner.

The only fat burning things he's done was getting lost in woods for a few months and participating in a few days war. Whatever he lost, he could easily gain again.

The fact that this fat fuck wears a greek fishermans hat makes my blood boil

>30 years of night?
>30 years of dinner

The problem is diversity. Fat ppl will feel marginalized if they are not represented in popular culture. Blame the liberals

he'll be the only character to survive winter by hibernation

>'Hang on, that's not how magic/dragons ACTUALLY work
this is exactly what D&D faggots (the game not the people) do every time dragons are mentioned somewhere

Stop eating so much fatty.

Lannister tax policy demands double rations for Night's Watch maester apprentices.

My sister is a literal genius and cytotechnologist but still talks like these women, I do not understand women.

>It shall not end until my death... by heart attack

Shut the fuck up Thomas

Why is Gilly's baby still a baby? It's been like 3 years.

I havent read the books
what parts exactly are supposed to be erotic between the hound and sansa?

kek

kek, made me think of pic related when Lost was airing. Good times.

After his "fuck the king" bit he goes to the Red Keep to throw his shit in a sack and bumps into Sansa and makes her sing him a song then kisses her. Sansa remembers it happening whenever Littlefinger kisses her, even though doesn't happen "on page" .

Why donĀ“t the producers just give him condition that he has to lose weight or he is off the ride ?

incest is a bitch

Sam eats the baby and replaces it with a new one

He lives up North, wouldn't it be beneficial to be a fat bastard if you're just a steward?

>have baby
>offer it to the white walkers
>make new baby, give it the sam(e) name
>repeat

old habits die hard

>ITT

didnt he get diabeetus this way? Not because he lost the fat so fast but because he stuffed his face for the part to look like it and then starved himself

My sister is a real estate mogul who earns in a month what I earn in a year, fucking smart, and is still a tipical retarded psychologically fragile women who acts like she is 15.

Actually, in the books it is strongly implied that he has lost weight. In Braavos, it's mentioned that his sword belt keeps slipping down which never happened before and the reason he still thinks he is massive is because he has no self esteem.

I've fucked geniuses like your sister

The female mind is a lot simpler once you understand the art of lying

They want a man that dominates them, in whatever way, as long as he dominates. The submissive gender gets tricked by everything from looks to money, but in the end they are all simply indicators of one thing: dominance

how is gillys babby not a grown man?

show is for shit.

hello millennial.

long before facebook everyone cool had an lj.

That's because it's perfect bait for people stupid enough to respond to it.
I hope you're not one of those.

>Basically, you are fucking stupid! Click here now!

Read the fucking books.

Bread and squirrel stew is Holocaust-tier. He should be thinner, genetics or no.

They're not dragons, they're wyverns

Season 5 ends with Fat Walda saying she's pregnant and Sansa and Theon escaping. Season 6 opens with Sansa and Theon escaping, and now Walda's son is born.

He is just big boned, you anorexic shitlords.

You mean Wyrms, right?

t. fatties

Tom hanks has the beetus? lol good he sucks, I would love to know which niece or (more likely) nephew he sacrificed to the jewerlords for his career