How do your parents react if you ask their permission about marrying with Black woman??

youtu.be/g2DEjrrGkps

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8cTj--MjC7k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thank god
>t. 21 khv

>Asking my parents permission for me to get married

lol

Couple years ago I was dating a black girl and looking it was by far the best relationship I've had. She'd never make me pay for anything, she'd always listen to all my sperging, she'd love to cuddle for hours on end..

But I was so stupid, still chasing stacies not realizing they wouldn't like me for who I was

>Asking my parents

I dont need to ask permission.
My parents proly wouldnt care but other relatives would. Not that I want to marry anyone atm. Divorced once allready.

m-mommy c-can I date this black girl?

Are you guys orphan

Westeners don't have the family dynamic that Koreans have.

>we generally leave the house after high school, some after university
>we don't stay until we're married
>we don't send money to our parents unless there's a good relationship there and a need for it
>we don't need the family's approval for marriage, it's seen as a joining of two individuals, not two families.

You'll hear stories about people with dislikable mother-in-laws, but you won't hear the same horror stories that Korean mother-in-laws are.

so does black and east asian just make cambodians?thats honestly what she looked like to me

how will yours?

my pater family lost all his power to my mum

She is Sudanese and Philiphino

this is why white people are dying and USA is becoming chicANO
t.CHI

Literally wouldn’t give a fuck.

oh so that was why she look SEAsian they probably hate her for being filipino as well

my brother married a black (a really dark skin indian) and my parents don't care. I mean they don't care in a way that they're still callin ppl niggers while she's there...

We have similar dynamic too, not as fast as Americans tho

Race does not matter but her personality and education.

Do black girls let you do kancho to them? Or do they get upset? I only care about kancho.

Mom: But she isn't norwegian??
Dad: Hahahaha, well.. Good luck with THAT!

Nice delusion, but white Americans aren’t actually getting bred out of existence. 1st gen spic immigrants just have more children when they first come, but 2nd and 3rd gen Chicanos quickly begin to normalize in terms of children they have.

This immigration wave is nothing new. Anglos in the US have experienced wave after wave of different immigrants groups, but ultimately the immigrants begin to get absorbed or erased, while Anglo descent solidly remains a majority of American makeup.

They wouldn't mind but I'd be bantered into oblivion over it

White Americans died out in the 1800s when the country was flooded by European immigrants. Their true identity was destroyed.

They'd be happy because they probably think I'm gay or something

WTF why is everything cuter when you add Asian?

Damn, that's insane. The dad seems okay with it, but the mothers' comments were really fucked up

My mother has joked about not wanting me marrying an Asian girl or a White girl, but I genuinely doubt they would ever react like that. Are Asian parents really that distant from their children? How do their relationships usually go?

They hate race mixing

The conscious identity was destroyed, but unconsciously American Anglo ethnicity still continues to propagate much better than others.

100% sure they care, they just repress it

Koreans are pretty shit as a race, so I would recommend you guys encourage more out-breeding.

>56% says it

They'd probably make some sort of inappropriate racist joke and accidentally repeat it in front of her. it'd be funny

Yes, somebody from the country that is quite literally your country’s overlord says it.

But you are Amerimutt. Let’s be honest my mutt bro

But shes Indian not negro.

Mixed kids get bullied hard here.
I honestly wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Even pure indian kids/white kids dont get treated this badly.
I had one in my class back in highschool they always put his stuff into the trash. his shoes/bag etc. After that we never saw him again probably switched school or moved country。

You can call me whatever you want, but at the end of the day Mutts rule your country so apperantly we’re doing something right.

Don't care.

>Jew not you
FIFY

Not even just Koreans, I've noticed this in most east asian families.
I dated a whitewashed chinese girl, and even at like 25+ they're still treated like children and expected to obey everything their parents say or want them to do.

I mean fuck I love my mom, but she's human too and makes mistakes like everybody else.

Okay Kim, whatever makes you feel better.

can't wait to see the resultant mongrel baby tbhwyg

I always thought how much control over marriage they have was just too much, but I admire other aspects of the Asian family.

Like kicking your kid out at 18? I get the idea of building strength and independence and whatever, but I don't think that always works out the best. I'd rather have my kid focus fully on their education, earn the best degree they can, and then support them in finding a job and good place. Let them get the absolute best start in life they can have. I'm not saying let them laze around all day playing video games, but have them further their education or work for you/someone else until they're ready to leave.

youtube.com/watch?v=8cTj--MjC7k

When I first introduced my White gf to my family, they seemed to be accepting,
but commented to me smth like it'd been better for both families that we wouldn't have dated blah blah.
I think it would be the same with a Black girl.

>nip poster that isn't a NEET and has a white gf

I'm a """""""white""""""" mexican that dates a dark brown girl and my parents fucking love her.
very different socioeconomic statues, different friends and different looks but she's the chocolate that brings flavor to my milkshake.
My best guess is that they would be OK with a black girl as long as I'm happy as well, is not like I need better relationships or family to succeed, I only need my mother's last name and some good old fashioned hard work.

NEVER

Unspoken disappointment, though at least I'd have finally found someone I could marry.

I'd be shunned from my 1st gen immigrant parents

t. chang