I've never seen any of LoTR movies, ama

I've never seen any of LoTR movies, ama

Why do people feel the need to brag about not having seen films? I have not watched this series of films because they are trash for children and I am happy with the books. Same with Star Wars. I have never watched them and never will because they are trashy low budget children's films. I have never seen any superhero films apart from the Blade films 1 & 2. Am I bragging? I don't think so but you plebs seriously need to get better taste and watch cinema that will enhance your life and intelligence and not just clog up your brains with colourful and noisy shit. You are brainlets.

Confirmed for no normal friends or normal family life

Neither have I
Read the books though

the lotr books were trash. i read the first and dropped them because it was so boring and meandering. the hobbit was much better

Checked.

Also kill yourself tripfag

>Why do people feel the need to brag about not having seen films?
Ignorance is a badge of honor among Millennials.

i've never seen any star wars movies

Lotr is trash GoT is kino.
KINO!
It has violence, nudity and rape, so fucking kino!
Smart people like GoT because it so smart. Lotr is for kids (there is no nudity or sex lol)

inb4
>why didn't eagles just
>why don't tom bombadier

You're not missing much, it's obviously a liberal propaganda flick about accepting homosexuality and running away from the responsibilities of marriage. Pretty much two gay boys leave their homes on a quest to destroy a (wedding) ring and the bad guy is a giant flaming vagina.

>le everyone who I dislike is a millennial
OP is most likely part of Generation Z. Every millennial who grew up during that time watched the Lord of the Rings movies, they were some of the most successful films of that era. We are talking about 2001-2003, the majority of millennials would have been old enough to see and remember them, the ones who weren't are obviously part of Generation Z.

off to capeshit threads with you

Well I see you've clearly been to reďdit.

I have friends but we tend to discuss more grown up affairs.

I would not be able to contribute much apart from Blade zingers.

I'll be honest, I looked at Reddit once and it was just too fussy and complicated to use. I've posted here since 2009 and came here from EbaumsWorld. Perhaps you should fuck off down the well.

>WAA DON'T BRAG ABOUT NOT SEEING MOVIES...BLAH BLAH BLAH
>*didn't see movies* *brags about power level*

This. Tolkien is one of the biggest cucks among fantasy writers. The hottest chick in the history of his universe has an interracial relationship. He tried to pretend he self-inserts as her bull but it's pretty obvious he self-inserts as the elves she cucked.

>we discuss more grown up affairs
You're a fucking edgy teenage kid who likes to roleplay as a mature adult.

Would you like some toast?

I'm 59.

>watch cinema that will enhance your life and intelligence

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha