Come back from Campus at 7pm

>Come back from Campus at 7pm
>Straight to MCdonlad and work 7hrs
>Come back home at 2am
>Do hw for 2hs
>Sleep at 4am
>Wake up in 4 hrs to start slave life again

LIVING THE AMERICAN DREAM

i work at 4 get home at 10 sleep until 3 go to school at 6 come back at 10 sleep for 3 hours go to sleep at 4 again, yes american dream desu

>go to sleep
go to work*

>take 15 credits per semester
>look for 15/hr job a week
>study each day 4 hrs

With that you are not overwhelmed desu :^)

>take 160% the recommended workload (8 instead of 5 courses)
>while working a part-time job
>and doing a second freelance part-time job on top of that
>and working out 4-6 times a week
>and staying at the university until 2 AM almost every day
>and getting up at 7 AM
>and still finding a company to write a paid master's thesis at

The last 12 months I gained 15 kg, saved +5k Euro and will finish my M.Sc. a full semester earlier than recommended

now your schedule doesn't look half as bad, does it?

>live at home with parents
>only have to go to college and internship
>my parents and the government grant pay it all for me
Feels nice.

same except my job is unpaid, how much longer is your indentured servitude? I graduate in one and a half years.
>>take 160% the recommended workload (8 instead of 5 courses)
They let you do this? I'm at 5 and you need a petition to do more, I doubt 8 would ever fly.

>>and staying at the university until 2 AM almost every day

Your Uni doesn't close at midnight?
Where you at

murcina life :)

If I was able to do that I could do all exams in one semester. There was an article about a guy who finished his 6 semester Bachelor in 2 semesters.

t. Pommes-Mayo

Kein theoretischer MINT-Studiengang würde das so einfach zu lassen.

first world living standards

I don't have any stories myself because my degree is ezpz but have friends whose degrees demand like 13 hours a day of hw/projects/studying/classes

Trier, you can use the facilities 24/7. They have student IDs that serve as chip cards to open the doors.
I also used a lecture room to watch movies with friends at night on a big screen projector

Der Artikel war von der Fern-Uni Hagen für deren BWL-Studiengang. Ich studiere was anderes.

Fern-Uni has terrible reputation though

Kenne den Artikel. Ging aber auch nur, weil sie jeweils in verschiedene Bundesländern ihre Prüfung geschrieben haben, je nachdem wo es gerade angeboten wurde. Problematisch war ja, dass bei denen Module bzw. die Vorlesungen simulatan liefen und sie nicht an zwei Orten zur gleichen Zeit (zwei versch. Bundesländer) sein konnten und sich aufteilten und auch so gegenseitig Lernfassungen schrieben.

Jedenfalls ist sowas im normalen Studium eher nicht machbar, da Klausuren sich überschneiden oder der Lernaufwand zu stark bei der Klausur-VB differenziert

come on I want more misery stories, it's almost 6 AM and I'm studying, have classes at 9

>first class is at 8AM
>don't finish till 5 PM
>have cuck tutoring gig which isn't even paid
>taking 20 units a quarter because I'm getting a cs minor to please my mom, a biomedical physics concentration to please my dad, a computational physics concentration to please myself
>had to drop my astrophysics specialization if I want to graduate in 4
>on track for a 3.5 this quarter, meaning my dad is going to metaphorically beat my ass unless I ace finals and get a 3.7 or something
>I'm a 20 year old man living at home with my parents

No matter how shit my life gets I will always wake up every morning thankful at least for the fact that I'm finished with school.

>fall into school meme

my school was 8 hours a day and I hated everyone and everyone hated me