ARNOLD BLACKNIGGER

Arnold movies were the capeshit of the 80s

People decided on what movie to see and they were like, "Arnolds in it! That means its FUN and easy to understand so I can make out with Chad and not miss anything", so they keep getting made to the dismay of film connoisseurs. "Commando" was not a good movie by any metric, yet you see these small cocked wide hipped millenials glorify it as some sort of lost gem of masculinity, the same type of people who hangout on sites like /r/theredpill or fitmisc.
I wonder if when the west inevitably turns full authoritarian people will look back and miss the good old superhero movies like guardians of the galaxy, a foregone time when fun was allowed.

Fuck you, asshole.

häng dig själv min mand

>Tripfag
>Retarded opinion
Always the same. Into the filter you go.

>Arnold movies were the capeshit of the 80s

Errr, no. Now go back to red.dit.

Commando is definitely a far right leaning movie.
The first few minutes is arnold and his daughter doing wholesomr american things like fishing, swimming, eating ice cream and smiling like their heads are about to explode. It feels like that pepsi ad from the blank banshee vaporwave video.
Then they're having breakfast in their american log cabin in the american woods, and he asks her in a polite but fatherly way for some grapejuice. Then:
>John Matrix: [reading about Boy George in a pop magazine] Why don't they just call him Girl George? It would cut down on the confusion.

>Jenny Matrix: Oh, Dad, that is so old.

>John Matrix: Ha Ha. You know when I was a boy and rock'n'roll came to East Germany, the communists said it was subversive.

>[thinks and smiles]

>John Matrix: Maybe they were right.

It totally fits your line about people wanking about it also browsing bullshit like theredpill.
However, there's other arnold movies that are quite 'liberal' or left leaning, like total recall.

>Pass user since 2017
>a literal and confirmed newfaggot

KEK

I'm pretty sure this tripfag is autistic/retarded.
He made an embarassing thread how Godfather is actually a very bad movie yesterday too.

Please stop embarassing yourself.

Wrong.
>Bang

>Based arnold dropping redpill about communist Marxism before blowing away some corrupt bad goys for his non interracial wife's genetically similar daughter's safety

Those were the good old days

Now he's a fat retard who fails to host trumps shows

Bruce Willis has more balls than arnold these days

They at least had exciting action with real explosions and real practical effects.

Capeshit is literally 3 hours of cgi men flying around on screen.

Kill yourself pass using tripfag loser

>Arnold movies were the capeshit of the 80s
>R-Rated mega violent movies are cape-shit now
ok bud

Why is it that he was right-wing as fuck in a cultural marxist as fuck decade, but in a more authoritarian decade (2010s) he is low-energy leftist?

your opinion is shit. How bold of you to write it using your trip. Now we all know you're an arnold hating retard

This is the worst thread I seen today. I know your a tripfag looking for attention. But Commando is awesome and you're a faggot.

Real effects give so much more true impact than CGI. Witj CGI your brain can say something is not real.

Alyssa Milano prime.
That's why.

Old age, sellout and low T

Have you seen that wet sack of fat shirtless in the early 2000s?

>I am alt-right because of high test

>fakeslating Schwarzenegger with Blacknigger
How uneducated can one person be?

Fuck YOU, asshole.

lol just like robocop said

I love when Arnold takes the Terminator's mask off in The Running Man and he's all like "SCREWWW YOUUUUUU!!!"