Where were you when Wanda became the supreme Marvel waifu?

Where were you when Wanda became the supreme Marvel waifu?

>Supreme waifu
>Not Aunt MILF

BASED MARVEL

>he doesn't have a desire for her to use her mind bending powers on him in heated sexual moments

>Where were you when Wanda became the supreme Marvel waifu?

Here, probably.

Admittedly, I lean more towards Wanda only because she(Olsen) is a year younger than me. As far as looks go, there hasn't really been anything wrong with the other women in the MCU.

>go in expecting Wanda to continue the Marvel waifu in CW
>come out with Aunt May having taken the waifu crown

She has until Ant Man & Wasp to enjoy this status.

>literally offers herself to a faction that was once part of the goddamn Nazis
>gets powers
>starts wrecking shit in Africa every chance she gets
>doesn't save his black team mate even though she could have easily blasted Vision

Where were you when best girl turned out to be Sup Forums: the superhero?

If she steps in Africa one more time in IW, she'll probably blow up the entire continent.

>Somewhere else having better taste

>tripfag opinions

>you'll never make her smile

>Sup Forums: the superhero
>a jew
Unless she got retconned to not be a jew since Mags isn't her dad anymore

>Unless she got retconned to not be a jew since Mags isn't her dad anymore

Nothing's been mentioned or hinted in regards to her religion. She could be jewish, christian, worship whatever slavic deities or be a straight up atheist. Way I see it, she isn't anything until they say she is.

/pol is mostly self-hating jews and jews pretending to be self-hating jews.

A movie theater

She looks like a female Benedict Cumberpatch, their eyes are fucked up. It's as if they're too far apart or something.

They look fine to me, bro. Though maybe because I've seen Natalie Dormer's eyes too much.

>She looks like a female Benedict Cumberpatch

Holy shit user are you retarded?

in my bunk

She is 3D and therefore can't be a waifu, and waifu is a personal thing and has nothing to do with who is "supreme."

>She is 3D and therefore can't be a waifu
But that's wrong.

No, it's not. Waifu refers to 2D.

All of Sup Forums and all the MCU husbando threads prove you wrong.

When I saw those rockin tits popping out of her corset during the Airport fight

The only thing they prove is that people don't know what it means.

This tbqh.

Then how do you call a 3D waifu.

>Not Aunt MILF
Wait, if Aunt May has never had children she can hardly be a MILF.

They don't exist, so you don't call them anything.

But they do.

No user, you can have a 3D waifu. You're thinking of the concept of moe, which cannot exist in the three dimensional form. Yet some poor souls insist on having waifus that aren't moe.

You are misusing the word.

>implying she's not

Moe is not applicable to real people.

A word means whatever the most people believe it to mean, language isn't some set in stone unchangeable entity. If 99% of the population decided that the words man and taco had changed meaning then they have.

You are just misusing the word. Don't try to dress it up as something else.

Helen Cho is qtest Marvelfu

she kills people everytime she visit Africa

oh who am i kidding that's just a plus for you guy.s

ayyyy! we need a villain to do some shit on the bronx and harlem.

>wanda accidentally sinks that part of NYC

>''No more blacks.''
What did she mean by this?

It's not misuse if the most people deem it to mean that, it doesn't matter what it's original meaning was.

what's the dictionary definition of "waifu"?

there isn't one. It's slang. Therefore its meaning is fluid and not fixed. Because slang changes. Therefore I will use "waifu" however the fuck I want to use it, you useless autistic piece of shit. Go clean out your pissbottles.

This is just a bunch of people misusing a word. You aren't redefining the word, you didn't even know what it meant in the first place. The whole point of waifus is that they aren't real.

Sloppy use of words also leads to sloppy thinking. You can't think and communicate clearly when you use words haphazardly and don't care about their meaning. The attitude that it's fine to use words arbitrarily because they mean whatever the majority says they mean just turns you into an idiot who can't think straight.

>You aren't redefining the word, you didn't even know what it meant in the first place.
It doesn't matter, you see it used in context then apply it to something you believe is the same context as you first witnessed it, that's how language works.

>Sloppy use of words also leads to sloppy thinking.
>Sloppy use of slang words
There's no such hing as sloppy use of slang since non dictionary terms are subject to change in extremely short time periods.

>The attitude that it's fine to use words arbitrarily because they mean whatever the majority says they mean just turns you into an idiot who can't think straight.
No it turns you into a person who understands how language works, changes and evolves.

That's how misuse of words works. If I start calling a chair a balloon and someone points out that chairs aren't balloons, I'm just not going to keep calling chairs balloons because "lol that's how language works words mean anything I want them to mean."

>Sloppy use of slang words
Yes, slang words included.

>non dictionary terms are subject to change in extremely short time periods.
Because you idiots keep misusing them.

>No it turns you into a person who understands how language works, changes and evolves.
I've seen over and over again how muddled the thinking of people has become because they don't know or care what anything means.

>If I start calling a chair a balloon and someone points out that chairs aren't balloons, I'm just not going to keep calling chairs balloons because "lol that's how language works words mean anything I want them to mean."
It's not like that, it's like if almost everyone started calling chairs balloons then that is the word that we use for them. Language is a nothing, it's lines on a page and a series of sounds that we arbitrarily assign meaning to, especially true for slang words with as little meaning as waifu. Words don't mean what you want them to mean, they mean what is commonly agreed upon and 99% of the people who use the word waifu don't give a fuck that it was originally just 2D thus the meaning of waifu has changed. Learn to into language.

In an alternate universe, apparently.

>ITT: two autists arguing over word usage
Niggas we just wanna stick our pee pees in her bunghole, why you gotta make it complicated

Have fun being unable to think, communicate and perceive things clearly because you have no idea what anything means.

This is some 1984 shit, except you're doing it voluntarily to yourself.

Have fun using grunts and gestures for communication because you don't understand that meanings change.

Why would I be using grunts and gestures for communication? You aren't making any sense.

Why this fight.

But that's not Hope.

It was another way of saying world peace user.

Look at that fucking sloped forehead. It's particularly bad at that angle.

Ewww.

Literally nothing wrong with her.

I hate the actor playing her as well. They got a real stud to play her brother so I was disappointed desu cousins.

hope is great too.

2015 was a good year for marvel girls

>I hate the actor playing her as well
Why?

She's Pete's mom.

Even the writers say the Avengers have deep feels to cuddle little Wanda.

Mark Millar, please go.

Well, she's the ''kid'' of the Avengers.
They have to take care of her.

They are Marvel's two most powerful mystics so very apt.

Even her room is girly and cute.

Woll > Atwell > Olsen

I want Cap to tuck her in bed and give her a goodnight kiss.

She also has a guitar.

>acoustic
pleb

>electric
Kill yourself, my pham.

I fell in love with her this film, though I fancied her from the start.

Fact, every female that has an acoustic guitar can only play three chords and the only song they know how to play is some shitty top 40 song.

Girl that owns an electric = girl that actually knows how to play the guitar

The title only defaults to her as Peggy passed away.

Shame we didn't get more Vision shenanigans.

>Is arguably half the reason Age of Ultron happened in the first place.
>aided Ultron in dealing with a dangerous madman and made him a billionaire.
>unleashed the Hulk on a civilian population

She's pretty shit, dude...

Woll, Atwell, Olsen are really good choices

Y'all have some weird taste.

You bet he probably gives her warm milk and some cookies to make her feel at home. Probably makes milkshakes for her too.

>When I saw those rockin tits

this is how I know that you are virgin, being impressed with so little

She probably just plays some old Sokovian song, dude, to remind her of home. Give her some slack

Is it "All American" milk?? Does she collect it herself? Is it Super Soldier approved?

If you know what I'm saying?

> No scene where she plays guitar using telekinesis while the Avengers watch like proud dads.

I get it, user. But welcoming, make-you-feel-at-home Cap sounds better to me than the lewdness you insinuate.

Aun-To Mei > Scarlet Bitch

>Avengers talents night
>Cap: Just like we practiced, Wanda.

Pls give link/source of rip. Looks really hq.

Some chink has literally taken the file used to show the movie in theatres and uploaded it.
It's really good, but the color grading is fucked up and everything looks darker and greener, pic related.

Just search on kickasstorrents Civil War HD TC.

It's the same rip that's going around and someone corrected the aspect ratio and colour corrected it on photoshop

Thanks Anons. Downloading right now.

Rude.

she is a shit character and looks like a almost 30 woman playing an 19 year old they way they depicted her room, the casting was terrible.

>this wasn't the first post of this IP in the thread

lmao

I'm her age and my room looks like a child's room.

;_;

How old is she supposed to be anyway?

Early 20's.

>tfw in my mid 20s and my room has guitars, guitar amps, comic books, and DVDs all over the place
Granted, I'm probably a manchild

I hate her forehead. Or her hair part doesn't compliment it well at ALL

I think i've seen you say that in various threads already.