Quirky Mature Webcomics

Probably belongs in /d/ or /h/ more than here, butt fuck it.

Name some good quirky mature comics, something you'd actually get a chuckle boner from.

>pic half related
40% chub, tops. Sorta okay humor, sci-fi universe is a plus, even if it is a rip of Ironman/Pacific Rim.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.co.nz/#!MY8FFQJI!SMASpRMO-Cm_lzPDNyHezxRSdxEhAUCBRhIxJoumkZk
ghastlycomic.tumblr.com/
nsfw-comix.com/nsfw.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This comic is trash you fucking idiot.

Which quirky joke made you laugh more the falcon punch or the big booby skimpy clothed lesbians you tasteless fag

>boobs
>mature

Hasn't this comic been deleted for a while now?

This comic is shit, though.

The fact that the chick has no arms turns my boner off, the comic is shit just for that.

Blip. Might not really be what you're looking for, since it's not erotic per se, but I find the girls in it to be pretty hot. It's my absolute favorite slice of life comic. It got taken down a whole back, but I heard something about the creator coming back and continuing it. Here's a dump of all the strips from before the site it was on got taken down.

mega.co.nz/#!MY8FFQJI!SMASpRMO-Cm_lzPDNyHezxRSdxEhAUCBRhIxJoumkZk
Wow, I'm retarded

Wow, where did I say the comic was good?

>obligatory

Well if you can't be bothered to bring something decent to your shit potluck, what do you expect the shitposters of an Indian Shitting Forum will do?

I've always got some laughs from these
ghastlycomic.tumblr.com/

nsfw-comix.com/nsfw.htm

Right there.

Boobs doesn't make something mature. I get it if you want it for fap fuel reasons but it's still not "mature".

Does this comic even exist? Seems like it's been deleted or some fucking shit. Why?

Fuck off guy, you tried to viral market your shitty comic a few years ago and you're still just as transparent and pathetic.

>quirky
>mature
Pick one.

L O L
O
L

>viral market
He bought adspace. wtf are you bitching about?

Go to bed Ghastly

After he bought ad space he made like fifteen threads about his shit webcomic