Are you buying pepe's book, Sup Forums?

Are you buying pepe's book, Sup Forums?

fantagraphics is putting out the trade this week

Probably not, I'm not a fan of it or types of comics that it spawned like MM&O and Habits.

eff off kid, it's all about landwolf

How many internet memesters will be triggered by those green lips?

Not immediately but I probably will at some point.

Is Wojak gonna show up?

a lot but not enough

I wonder what Furie thinks of Pepe's ascent into memehood, descent into madness and rise to political power

No, I hate it when people force memes into popular media and try to capitalize on it.

He thinks it's neat how one of his creations has taken on a new life of its own. He's not too happy about the brown lips though.

>force memes into popular media
these are the comics that spawned Pepe you fucking normie.

What? People forced Boy's Club into Sup Forums not the other way around. Yeah the artist is trying to capitalize on the fact that a cropped page of his comic became a meme, but honestly why shouldn't he?

Lol, someone actually made a comic based on the /r9k/ meme? LMAO.

Why is someone trying to copy pepe? The art is not even good enough to capture pepe. Memes should be never made as profit.

This is obvious bait, but it's rustled me anyway.

It's been a long journey. Feels good man to Feels bad man to sadfrog to some weird all-purpose internet icon.

If the author isn't licensing out Pepe for gay hot topic shirts and making bank then he's a FUCKING IDIOT.

Weak bait

All he's doing is releasing this book and if you see Pepe meme merchandise Furie isn't selling it and he isn't getting money from it

This nigga knows where it's at.

yes,if i wasn't broke

Its meme magic, lad. Pepe is right-wing politics mascot now.

Nice

>mfw I read the book description on Amazon

I would be if I cared about shitty stoner comics. They're supposed to be yellow. Matt can't even keep his shit consistent.

But Boy's Club is cheerful and about friendship and guys living together, occasionally having silly antics. MM&O is about depressed assholes being cunts to each other because they don't have anything else in their lives. Habits is way to close to my teenage years and early 20's for comfort.

Where are they ever shown to be yellow? On issue one's cover they're green.

Your right