Why do drones have shit taste in waifus?

Why do drones have shit taste in waifus?

>love Kamala despite being blatant Muslim sympathy propaganda
>love Carol despite being a boring uninteresting duke piece of shit
>love Wanda despite her committing mass murder literally everywhere she goes
>love Jessica because they're all virgin retards who pretend to have fucked-up fetishes for le Sup Forums cred

I swear to God, you like these cunts just because they're bad.

Shut the FUCK up Wanda is the best

I agree that people who waifu those characters are pathetic, but I don't think anyone unironically does that here except maybe Wanda cause she legit got fucked over narratively. Like seriously who actually fucking waifus Jess?

I don't understand the waifu faggotry over Wanda in CW.
She's basically Penance with tits.

Jessica is referring to live action jessica Jones?

>Wanda
>Mass murder
It's called cleansing the world from heretics!

But no one likes Jessica. If anything Patsy is the only female on that show anyone seems to care about.

>>love Kamala despite being blatant Muslim sympathy propaganda

I know very little about Kamala. The only reason I even know about her at all is because she was once voiced by Ashly Burch.

Don't give a shit about Carol.

>love Wanda despite her committing mass murder literally everywhere she goes

Cause' Olsen's very attractive and the character's trying to put her mistakes behind her.

>love Jessica because they're all virgin retards who pretend to have fucked-up fetishes for le Sup Forums cred

I literally don't even know what this is.

>Reading new ms Marvel
>Reading Captain Marvel
I will stick to my Machine Man infused murder fest thank you very much.

>Kamala
Sup Forums fans+waifuists who say everything is cute. CUTE
>Carol
Literally no one on Sup Forums
>Wanda
that's Sup Forums and recently Sup Forums fags
>jessica jones
Sup Forums again

This is bait anyhow and I fell for it s m h

>love Kamala despite being blatant Muslim sympathy propaganda
And what is wrong with that?

>Sup Forums hates Sup Forums but is okay with their waifu murdering tons of black people

Top Wew

I don't hate Sup Forums

>not liking best Europfu

Because Islam does not deserve your sympathy.

She murders black people? Well now it all makes sense.

What you got againt Duke? Their basketball team is solid and devoid of wanabe gangstas.

They worship a false panther god.

>Wanda has gone on a civilian murdering rampage everytime she's been in Africa
Nothing wrong with that.
See this smile?
It'll be the last thing every fucking chimp on this planet sees.
No more nigs.

I don't hate Sup Forums, they don't fuck up this board like Sup Forums and Sup Forums fags do.

>I don't hate Sup Forums, they don't fuck up this board like Sup Forums and Sup Forums fags do.
I would rather have Sup Forums here than Tumblr.

Why do people like this girl? She has an unattractive sloped forehead.

This, honestly. They at least back up their positions with facts instead of feels.

You dont want your waifu to be a mass murderer? The edgier they are the better for my dick.

You decide if you like a girl based on her forehead?

>Murder
She was involved in an accident that killed twelve people who were isolationist bastards who actively stood by and let people in their neighboring countries suffer for hundreds of years. Wakanda is full of cunts with T'challa being the only decent one among them and they ostracize him for it.

The CW incident happens in Nigeria, not in Wakanda.

I decide if I like a girl based on whether I find them attractive.

I don't find this actress attractive because of her ugly forehead.

The people who died were Wakandas you add addled toddler.

WITCH OF MURDER

No, because it deserves so much more.

Its like this, if the character has tits and a cunt, and a decent design, doesn't even have to be outstanding, she'll have a large fanbase. Waifufags ruin everything with their thirst.

NO MORE WAIFUISTS

I liked Scarlet long before she was in capeshit movies.

No you mong, 11 Wakandan volunteers died in that hospital along with a fuckton Nigerians.
Goddamn it's a fucking movie not thermodynamics

She was also responsible for you know, everything bad that happened in Age of Ultron. I hate her, but I was more inclined to give her sympathy in CW. Before we went to see CW I rewatched AoU for the first time since seeing it in theaters, and I thought maybe I had misremembered her as a self-involved, ignorant, dumb cunt. After rewatching it I was amazed that she was actually WORSE than I remembered.

Pietro even tries to stop her at first, but she's like "lolno let's fuck shit up." So Ultron happens, and asks for their help, and even though she can't read his mind she assumes he's on the level and says "sure! let's fuck shit up with you!" and then, after all of that, when she gets a glimpse of his plans, she is SHOCKED and "omg you monster."

She's a sadistic murderer at best or a complete idiot at worst. Nothing there worth giving the tiniest shit about, other than the fact that she's real purty and that's all these waifufags need.

>posting Roasticity
Why?