Why is pol obsessed with this creature?

There is at least one thread every two days with picture of this "female". But I don't get it, do you find her ironically hot or..what's the joke?

Literally who

Or what?

Some fat femminist with abnormally large thighs, Lena Dunham.

That's a woman?

Tbh thicc

would kinda smash

I really dont know. Shes just pure.
And seriously, anyone who criticizes her hasnt seen any episode of HBO Girls.

William Hjelte aka 'leffen"

Who is he?

>pure
>tattooed

pick one

fuck off niggers

it was a joke. the point is that she made great tv show and retards who shit on her havent seen it.

because shes the living proof that there no justice in this world

No. I'm not joking. Women with tattoos are trash and it's disgusting that you find it attractive.

Picrelated is a man that is "her" bf. Hipster reddit jew.

There is seriously something wrong with you, Poland.

He also makes cringey beta male music too

it was a joke thats shes pure you moron. I know that tatoos are shit

ye... yea i agree with this

Lad looks like he is trying to get into shape. Is Sup Forums making fun of him because he is fat? Or is the faggy shoes?

No you plungerman. I am not joking. She is a used whore and her pussy probably looks like the crusty sock under my bed.

Female version of pic.

>Posts about the creature
>Why is pol so obsessed with it

Oh...

Seems to me you are the one obsessed. Get out and take your shitty threads with you moron.

It's worse with sound. You can hear her farts.

Jesus fucking Christ. Do you know why I know that ppl who talk shit about her hasnt seen her tv show? Because its the most antifeminist show ever made. You would appreciate her work and you wouldnt mind her look or opinion if you watched Girls.

>Look sharp, all of ye! There are whales here-abouts! If ye see a white one, split your lungs for him

>I really dont know. Shes just pure.
>And seriously, anyone who criticizes her hasnt seen any episode of HBO Girls.

Poland must be a cultural wastland

Be honest, are you getting paid to shill her shitty unfunny TV show?

Pedowood thread?
Pedowood thread.

>Lena Dunham

You havent seen it, have you?

in any other era, she'd be a creepy gym teacher who gropes the cheerleaders.

unfortunately I have, which is how I know it's a shitty unfunny show regardless of any political views. My tasteless sister watches it avidly

well, its not TBBT for sure, but that not its value. It the subliminal antifeminism that the show is full of. You wont find any other show that mocks women, transgender ppl, faggots and underlines manly characteristics of men. Te show is the opposite of what you think about her.

Never heard of her.

i heard you like to shove your wiener in some young boioussy

I am not Ottoman When

your last digits confirm.

Feminist
doing sports to lose w8
Wants to be slim and look good/ be healthy
Smash the patriarchy for body shaming

I don't know anithing about her execpt what pol told me about her and so a couple of girls episodes. Absolute cuck degeneracy feminist worshiping shit

From a normal point of view I have nothing against her at least trying to lose weight