TRUMP SHEEPIES BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=zNdkrtfZP8I

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/15/homicides-violent-crimes-spike-in-us-cities-as-pol/
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-crime-rises-in-los-angeles-20160112-story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_quoque
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2832727/MCCA-Violent-Crime-Data-1st-Quarter-2016-2015.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did he ever bring up the decline in violent crime when it came to his anti-gun spiels?

I wonder what that graph would look like if you split it into different ethnic groups. Would all of them be on the decline?

Yes, except for this year.
It's a beautuful year.

Every study attributes this decline in violent crime to the following:

1. More police on the streets
2. More criminals in prison
3. End of the crack epidemic
4. Prevalence of abortion

Furthermore, gun bans have been found to cause an immediate spike and permanent rise in violent crime and homicide.

These are facts. You can argue that you don't like these facts, but they are facts.

>whataboutism

You aren't proving him wrong, only evading the issue by bringing up others.
I ain't left, but this guy bringing feelings to a fact fight, as the video said, was embarrassing.

"People feel there is more crime", yes, because you keep telling them so. They feel that way because they are lied to.
Rather than helping propagate the correct information that crime is going down, there is fear mongering.

I wish politicians from both camps would use facts. All facts, including the racial divide in violent crime, the gun shit, everything. However you shouldn't and can't deny that the issue this guy shows us in the video is real, and that republican doctrine of insisting crimes are rising based on feelings, and against facts, is pathetic.

Not to mention white people living in nig infested areas have gradually learned to police themselves by simply not going out at night because it's too dangerous.

>SEE EVERYTHING'S FINE GUYS! STAY THE COURSE, OK?

Classic moving the goal posts. Violent crime is down, yes. However, people are seeing terrorist attacks every week and don't feel safe. Especially since one candidate wants to take on as many refugees as possible.

"as many refugees as possible".
sauce?

It's literally not an argument

Trumpfags should be exterminated.

Whataboutism is not an argument.

>Statistics show that crime is going down.
>But people think its going up!
Not an argument.

>But your views on guns is wrong.
Not an argument.

>But niggers commit most of crime.
Not an argument.

>But you are a cuck.
Not an argument.

>But my Sup Forums memes.
Not an argument.

None of the posts here present an argument to fight the one shown in the video.
The crime rates are indeed going down, something none of the responses here argued, and that republican representative did indeed cite his feelings as being more important than facts he dislikes.
Rather than saying "... but what about X?", try to argue the point.

White crime is likely going down.

Crime is going down, great, let's make it go further down by building a wall.

Stefan is proud of this post

If you actually watched Trump's speech, you would know that he said the crime has been on its way down but that he now feels that that trend will reverse unless we change things.

Not an argument.
Overall crime is going down, for various reasons. White crime going down may be one of them, but that doesn't disprove that overall crime is also going down, which is the claim.

Not an argument.
The wall building thing has nothing to do with the fact that crime is going down, and the fact that republican representatives are insisting its instead going up, because it "feels" so.

Not an argument.
What Trump said in his speech doesn't excuse what other republicans have said in theirs, and their press releases, and the overall public relationships doctrine of the party lately.

i hope he gets raped by a refugee

If you look at the lines, isnt crime going back up to due the nigs chimping out?

Crime is down therefore we shoudn't drive it down even more! By recognising who's doing the raping

People feel unsafe and worried about the state of the country
That's not irrelevant, that lowers the QOL and spending, whenever its true or not.

*Gun grabbers btfo

There I corrected that for you, John Iardiola.

The bias isn't even hidden. If that fag doesn't do the same in a week for the DNC, we know who is paying (((John Oliver))).

I love this man

Not an argument.
The decision to drive crime down further, and the means to do so, has nothing to do with the fact that crime is going down and the fact that the republican representative shown values his feelings more than facts and statistics.

>people feel unsafe
Thats a claim that remains unproven. And if it were true (which is unproven), it would mean people are wrong, since we know there is in fact less crime.
If the people are wrong, we can suppose that has to do with republican doctrine to lie to them about crime rates going up.

Yeah m8 now show us the violent crime rates since 1900

Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument,

>because it "feels" so.

The same way the dems say cops are shooting blacks at an alarming rate?

But look at the little lines on his current year graph, crime is rising again which can be attributed to the chimps.

At this point I think we can all drop the "muh media is corrupt" narrative and just admit that Republicans are retarded and that the media's criticism of them is perfectly justified.

Not an argument. Look up whataboutism/tu quoque/appeal to hypocrisy

The classic Trumpfag everybody

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/15/homicides-violent-crimes-spike-in-us-cities-as-pol/

RLY MAKS U THNK

And of course he ignores that gang members have gone up to 1.4 million.

Hillary literally wants to increase the rate of refugees 500x.
She also literally said she admires Angela Merkel.
Literally.

Btw this is what Trump actually said

These are the facts: Decades of progress made in bringing down crime are now being reversed

by this Administration’s rollback of crim
inal enforcement.

Homicides last year increased by 17% in A
merica’s fifty largest cities. That’s the largest increase
in 25 years.

In our nation’s capital,
killings have risen by 50 percent.

They are up nearly 60% in nearby Baltimore.

In the President’s hometown of C
hicago, more than 2,000 people have been the victims of shootings this year alone. And almost 4,000 have been killed in the Chicago area since he took office.

The number of police officers killed in the line of duty has risen by almost 50% compared to this point last year.

Nearly 180,000 illegal immigrants with criminal records, ordered deported from our country, are tonight roaming free to threaten peaceful citizens. The number of new illegal immigrant families who have crossed the border
so far this year already exceeds the entire total from 2015. They are being released by the tens of thousands into our communities with no regard for the impact on public safety or resources.
He didn't say crime is up.
You are literally strawmaning and telling me i don't have argument

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-crime-rises-in-los-angeles-20160112-story.html

user, what are you talking about? Overall crime is the only thing that matters. N-n-not an argument!

Dislike raid

>whataboutism
this is literally the gayest term i have ever heard. i'm gonna need you to kill yourself by monday morning thanks.

>it's okay when we do it
Not an argument.
Not an argument
Not an argument.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder what happened to the USA around 1964-66??????????

P1. OP is always a fag.
P2. Bait threads are shit threads.
P3. This is a bait thread.
C. You're a fag and this is a shit thread.

>Ends at 2015
Going to be a rude awakening when the numbers kick in and we see the true effect of the ferguson effect

"lets analyse these statistics"
"WHATABOUTISM, NOT AN ARGUMENT"

No one gives a fuck what newt or (((oliver))) said. we have the data lets look at it.

Trump said major cities not overall dumb liberals are beyond help.

Where was his lefty / pinko / bitching about the attacks in Europe ?

The video doesn't show Trump, it shows another person getting butchered on live TV.
Stop bringing up unrelated things, this isn't how you argue.

It's so funny that these libcomedians (John Oliver, Jon Leibowitz) pretend that they're joking when you can clearly see, they are steaming and shaking with anger and stating their legit opinions and views

He literally has a pro-refugee video where he parades a refugee girl on a wheelchair for sympathy
THIS VIDEO IS ABOUT TRUMP
Newt said the same thing you moron, he said crime is up in the big cities when she told him crime is down. He literally said the same thing trump did

Sorry I figured that he was doing that to try to dilute Trump. Anyway I didn't watch due to his anyone face and voice giving me migraines.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I live in Las Vegas.

Crime rate has seen a gigantic spike. So much so, FBI are investigating into it. The gangs here are increasing; spic gangs, nigger gangs, and even pinoy gangs.

Shit is getting stupid here.

Have you not read any of the DNC emails? They are purposely creating hit pieces by attacking low hanging fruit. The Mainstream Media is in bed with the DNC.

Didn't you know that you always cut the graph to show your point

The republican representative shown said that liberals always do this, always bring facts and act like facts prove them wrong. However he has a gut feeling, he feels that americans also feel that crime is on the rise, so thats what matters, regardless of the FBI letting us know that crime is going down.
This republican representative acted like a moron, and was mocked, and nobody in this thread can defend him, despite the valiant effort made by throwing unrelated facts and speculations.

Your post was ignored because it has nothing to do with whats being argued, no need to shitpost to bring attention to it.

muh emails

???

>america is a disgrace!!!
>INEQUALITY!!!
>muh gun violence!!!
>muh racism making blacks commit crime!!!
>
>
>...oh what? Trump wants to make America great again?... wtf? AMERICA IS GREAT RIGHT NOW AS MEASURED BY EVERY STATISTIC!!!! REEEEEEEEEE

haha fucking libshits man

This. These faggots have selective memory.

k I just looked at the OPs picture, you're probably a faggot anyway

Why does this unfunny ugly as sin faggot even get attention? His fucking pseudo-humor is cancerous.

I still remember that video when he mentioned Slovakia. Our PM said that we aren't going to accept any Muslims and one of the reasons was that we don't have any mosques in our country. That crook-nosed fucktard responded with ,,just build the mosques" and laughed maniacally like he'd just said the wittiest and the most hilarious sentence in his lifetime. God I fucking despise that retarded looking nigger loving faggot.

>Cyprus
fuck off proxy shill

The """""""gun death""""" don't really matters and you can stop campaigning for gun ban you ugly motherfucker.
This guy is fucking cringy. I almost had a stroke listening to him. Fucking hell

>i an unfamiliar with the topic, which is why i am wrong
>you proved me wrong, thus you are a faggot haha

Practice on your surrender techniques.

>John Oliver complaining about using feelings in a factual argument

The pill, feminists, no fault divorce, and hippies.

You never stated a fucking argument you dumb monkey. I'm not sure who taught you to type but they deserve a swift kick to the teeth for unleashing your ignorance upon the earth.

These people are saying things relevant to the discussion of crime. If you want to argue about one very small specific facet of it then just say what you want to argue about instead of telling everyone their points are irrelevant to whatever made up shit you have going on in your incredibly empty head.

Fuck off.

The conservative parts of America are garbage. America is literally California and a bunch of parasitic shitholes attached to it and leeching off it.

Trumpfags don't care about facts. They only care about the next insult their clown emperor says next so they can laugh and clap their hands like the literal underage they are.

really makes you think

A fucking leaf

yeah, democratic strongholds like Detroit and Chicago are just peachy, aren't they? lol

>TRUMP SHEEPIES BTFO
Why do people keep bringing up unrelated things like Trump?

You are correct, Newt comes across as a raging faggot and retard in this vid, but that doesn't mean Oliver is actually correct in his overall argument.

The facts:
-Crime is down in the past 2 decades.
-Illegal immigrants not only commit crime, they commit a disproportionate amount of crime.
-It is illogical to argue that because crime is down in the past 20 years, and the number of people living in the US that have come here illegally has increased in the past 20 years, that that means illegal immigration is good or permissible.

>getting upset from being called a faggot on Sup Forums
m8 m8 m8 m8 there are no fucken arguments going on here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_quoque
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

The video makes an argument, and people are dismissing it with appeals to hypocrisy, which is not an argument.
You are dismissing the video right now, by insulting me on my ability to argue, as if insulting me proves I can't argue, or that me being unable to argue proves the video wrong.

Gun crime, minority crime, immigrants, mexican druglords, aztec decapitations, war on cops, black lives matter, none of these are relevant to the issue - that its republican doctrine to claim that crime is rising, when in fact its falling, and that a republican representative values his feeling and perceived feelings of others more than facts.

Argue that, or admit it, or, in the words of the famous philosopher, "Fuck off."

>11,5 minutes of Democrat talking about how annoyed he is that Republicans are talking about their feelings the episode

This was literally bizzaro world episode

>Gun crime, minority crime, immigrants, mexican druglords, aztec decapitations, war on cops, black lives matter, none of these are relevant to the issue - that its republican doctrine to claim that crime is rising, when in fact its falling, and that a republican representative values his feeling and perceived feelings of others more than facts.

Wrong. That is your straw man. We are saying we want crime lower, and we can do this by throwing out the shitskins.

>posting just to get the last word in an argument you lost

xixi

The canned laughter is so noticeable when the jokes are that bad.

>wrong
What part of it is wrong? How is it wrong? Prove its wrong.

>we want X
Doesn't matter, its unrelated to the discussion, and is not an argument.

We executed the original Lord Haw-Haw.

Worth keeping in mind after Trump wins the election, eh?

what about the fact they used a graph that showed crime data up to 2014, and then prognosed crime form 2015, and nothing about 2016

sewing so hard you can see the stiches from orbit

>"violent" crime rate
>"violent"

But for the others crime like rape, robbery ?

> that doesn't mean Oliver is actually correct in his overall argument
His overall argument isn't being discussed here, and isn't the focus of the video.

>It is illogical to argue that because crime is down in the past 20 years, and the number of people living in the US that have come here illegally has increased in the past 20 years, that that means illegal immigration is good or permissible.
It is also an argument that isn't made in the video, or in what we are discussing here. Its unrelated to the current argument of Newt being stupid live on TV and on republican representatives claiming crime is on the rise based on feelings, against facts.

I can't wait to see him trying to slide the DNC resignation and the scandals.

This may be due to the fact that there is no official 2015 and 2016 crime data.
These take time to compile and be 100% certain in, so the 2015 is predicted based on trends, and the 2016 isn't shown, as the year isn't over yet, and to properly predict it we should have the actual certain 2015 data.

You can basically stop at this.
Statistics is a bitch. Check past two years statistics.

TRUMP FAGS WILL NEVER RECOVER

Are you implying that bringing facts to an argument is an inferior strategy, and we should rely on feelings instead?

I'm not clicking that. God I hate this fucking kike so much.

>This may be due to the fact that there is no official 2015 and 2016 crime data.

literaly 2 minutes of googling for a random pole

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2832727/MCCA-Violent-Crime-Data-1st-Quarter-2016-2015.pdf

not surprisingly everything is rising

>OFFICIAL

Literally 2 seconds of reading the post before replying to it.
Protip: the data in the graph in the OP doesn't come from the monthly communal dinner of big town mayors, it comes from a higher source, and is exampled before published.

point taken

I am implying that when you bring in statistics both side have to agree about time range, method and that particular thing reflected in stats.

"Violent crime rate dropping" literally means NOTHING...
What exactly is violent crime?
If you have 1000 shooting victims and 1000 beaten victims.
Is violent crime now at 2000?
What if we have 1800 shooting victims and 150 beaten victims, then what 1950? is violent crime now going down?

Really, you are an European, why can't you figure this out?

Lold so hard from that retarded degenerates butthurt from the best USA TV show. He said everything 10000% right, u r idiots.

I can't wait for him to showcase the bullshit lefties do, oh wait, he won't because this shit is clearly one sided. Doesn't matter though because not a """JOURNALIST"""

Pablo, pls.

This fucking ponce was all over defending Islam after the Paris attacks in 2015 when Hillary was leading in the polls.

Now after another massacre in France, and multiple happenings in Germany and with Trump starting to lead in the polls, violence is on the decline so we shouldn't give in to "fear mongering."

The representative in the video agreed to the "data range" by saying its true, but it doesn't matter, because it feels different, and those nasty liberals should stop bringing their numbers and facts and try to talk people into it.