There was someone else

>There was someone else.

Anyone wanna bet on who that "someone" is?

Looking at next issue's cover, I'm gonna say Allen.

who cares

invincible is bad and the story right now feels forced and all over the place.

oh and also the obvious answer is that it's a female alien that's the only way Kirkman can save invincible from being cucked

Her then?

That would have been a dick move from Allen.

"Hey, how much cheap drama can we squeeze out of this generic superhero plot in three issues?": the comic book.

If only it was these three issues.

They keep repeating relationship drama through the whole series.

Like stuff with Robot Rex and Monter Girl.

Sure thing Captain Quality. Back to generic capeshit, amiright?

No, I mean they do some cheap drama they pulled out of their ass EVERY three issues.
It was like that since the beginning man.
Like, he breaks up with his first girlfriend and then some while later it's suddenly "buh muh boyfriend hits me" out of nowhere, for no reason. Like what? What was the point of adding that?

>generic superhero plot
I wish character progression (characters growing both as heroes and as persons, having kids...) was this generic in other cape comics.

Now post the one clearly targeted at bendis

Why do you argue like that?
Do you think it's fun?

I just have a folder of them

It's a clone of Rex-splode come back to life. We know it's possible from Robot.

I do.

I like the one about repeating panels

a classic

Why is she wearing unraveling tampons for earrings?

Alien fashion.

I will never forget Invincible before Issue 100something.

For me, Invincible ended with the Viltrumite War. And even then, its best moments was when he had an on-off, indefintie but cutesy, relationship with Atom Eve.

Invincible in its earliest stages will remain to be one of my fave comics. Nothing lasts forever. But a memory of a good thing, at the pinnacle of its performance, is always a teasure

my favorite part of invincible was when Nollan and Allen became bros in space

look everyone
i'm PROJECTING

I thought it was enlarged sperm in stasis.

It was a random octopi alien.
No seriously, he got cucked by a tentacle monster

>their favorite part isn't this

but really dude I get one issue per fucking month i'm going to fucking argue on what i got and this few issues this year have been garbage compared to invincible usual run. if you want to argue use words so we can actually have a discussion worth having

The thing is, she is the only human on that planet and I don't think she might develop attraction to aliens.

>and this few issues this year have been garbage compared to invincible usual run

We've only had 1 issue the whole year. Just got off hiatus and Ottley won't even be back until after this arc is done which sucks.

if it happens after the viltrumite war then it is not a part worth your time