twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He didn't

He literally never did because bravo bince is a coward

when he let that one girl drown in her own vomit

When he didn't divorce Skyler in the first episode

A bystandard

when he killed the kid back in S1, duh.

Jane, obviously

no matter how useless and destructive a cunt is, not saving them from death is murder, morally and legally

when he got cucked

>killing is AOK
oh you edgy little boys

Holy shit this

Skyler is the worst. All the fucking women destroyed the lives of everyone.

>legally
he had no duty of care for Jane
it was a shit thing to do, but he comitted no crime (except break and enter obviously)
either when he cooked meth for the first time, or when he stole from the science lab - i forget which came first

When he rageqit his los alamos gig for pussy

Meth Damon shooting the kid jumped the shark a bit.

season 1 episode 1

Skyler wasn't too bad until the whole second phone shit. That's when he should have divorced her.

When he let the junkie chick die instead of saving her life. It takes a true psychopath to do that.

Everything else he did before that, like killing the drug distributor dudes, he did because he had no choice or else he'd fucking die.

turning down gretchen's money because he'd rather LARP being a badass and endanger his family

I don't even see what he did wrong. He was making money and enjoying life. Out of the 5 seasons, his family was only endangered like once(?) maybe.

This. If he actually cared about his family he would have swallowed his pride and accepted their money and the position at Grey Matter.

He pushed her over, causing her to lay on her back and making it possible for her to choke.

Making jesse kill
>*RATTATTATTAT THATS TGE WAY IT IS*

Anyone have a working link to that supercut Breaking Bad movie everybody was talking about?

i didnt remember him turning her
oll have to rewatch

He does it on accident when trying to wake Jesse up. I don't even think he realized that he did it.

It's still the shock moment in the serie where Walter crossed the line.
Before that he was school teacher/ baddass meth cook.
After that he was a stone cold killer.
It's probably the most important scene in the show.

He did nothing wrong. Meth should be legal anyways

Found it. Now trying to find a way to download it

vshare.io/d/22e72c6

I heard it's terrible. Why would you want to see some shitty cut down version of BB?

When he started selling fucking meth

Rewatching the series made me realise Skyler did LITERALLY nothing wrong
Walter fucking DESTROYED his family and caused the deaths of hundreds, and potentially thousands of people in the long run due to his meth production
Skyler only wanted to get the fuck away from him, any person would

It's literally shit and people show up in scenes with injuries that came out of nowhere
Don't bother.

What's funny is that it took a long ass time to make and it caused a lot of sweat and stress for the makers. Why though..

Really?
I don't know why they did it, they should have tried to make it a movie per season at least
Hank literally just rolls in on a wheelchair after a certain point with no explanation

kek, what a fiasco

I had this complaint when it was widely stated Brock's poisoning was supposed to be that line (for me he finally did it when he told Jesse about Jane purely out of spite rather than a guilty need for forgiveness). I unironically found him forcing BigBreakfast to drink as a pissing contest with Hank to be worse than child-poisoning.

A little dismayed at all the shit-talking the show gets here. I stayed away from it for the longest time since it seemed to attract bottom-of-the-barrel viewers but finally watching it out of boredom I found it incredible. Arguably in the top 5 TV shows I've ever seen. Working my way through Better Call Saul and I'm loving the shit out of it despite it being considered a let-down.

haven't watched it but try solarmoviez.to/movie/breaking-bad-the-movie-19810.html

When he broke the law

Better Call Saul is not considered a let down. It's slower than Breaking Bad for sure but it is very well written and shot and the acting is great. It focuses more on the characters and in season 3 things actually really start getting great.

Stealing a baby and knife fighting his son.

He din du nothun, he was a good family man

When he called Skyler a "stupid bitch". Really uncalled for.

Depends on WHAT the line is. Lots of moments could be considered crossing the line.

Just sat through a little bit of it. You're right, it's shit. One second Walt is teaching, the next he's talking to his doctor about cancer.

How are these threads always "Skyler's awful"? She's a victim throughout the entire show. If you watch it through a second time, it becomes obvious she's in the right almost all of the time.

When he became a teacher. Literally government forced indoctrination and imprisonment.

When he decided cooking meth was a good plan

It was. Everything that went bad was because of Jesse.