What do you think pol?

What's your opinion on Christians. Do tell.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rZ87iWfJdpw
youtube.com/watch?v=C6FjGSM0qQo
youtube.com/watch?v=LWiXECm0M5g
youtube.com/watch?v=eKWjylEA7mc
youtube.com/watch?v=mWxppftPUZI
bibleview.org/en/bible/genesis/7days/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_atheists_and_agnostics
selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=christiandenom
youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think the genuine ones are very nice people.

It is the only true religion.

The ones that don't try to impose their beliefs on me are nice people

>What's your opinion on Christians. Do tell.

Cucks.

As long as they arent one of these "EARTH IS FLAT"
"YOU ARE GOING TO BURN IN HELL"
I like them, they are nice.

I think anyone who believes in god should be executed.

I want to believe...

Some can be annoying, and its regrettable when they let their religion determine their politician of choice or when it hinders education. Other than that they are generally good people.

>What's your opinion on Christians. Do tell.
False bottoms

Shit religion

Away with you Ackmed.

goyim

dumb

The genuine ones are good people.

But I've met a lot who were very, very fucking smug.

Like, "lol, looks like I'm going to the country club today, hahaha" smug.

Only God is good.

Christians are God's chosen people. Jews will be cast out for their bad behavior and rejecting Lord Jesus.

Stay mad Abo

>Christians are God's chosen people. Jews will be cast out for their bad behavior and rejecting Lord Jesus.
You make my day.

If you aren't a Catholic or Orthodox, you aren't a christian. I don't think belief in God is essential to being a christian, rather working towards believing in God whilst following a Catholic or Orthodox lifestyle. Faith is pointless if you pretend you have it when you don't, just to fit in with a congregation.

Do you think Jews deserve to go to heaven?

Funny, I thought Sup Forums was redpilled.

>Christians are God's chosen people
Jew 2.0

While so-called Jews are slumlords, meme magicians, international bankers and creators of wicked devices to kill the goyim, Christians are trying to help you to go to God.

Do you realize how sad it is for your enemy to convince you it's a bad thing to know God?

People like you are truly bluepilled.

>Do you think Jews deserve to go to heaven?
Never, and why "go to heaven ?" Everybody was born from a vagina and die decomposed.

Its a shitty sand religion that had its use to hold europe together back in the days, completely useless ideology now.

Religion of peace

is that a Pagan Pepe?

>Never
And why is that? They write lies about God, and do all types of wickedness, they reject Him and lie to goyim.

God's Word is truth--all of God's children should speak the truth. So when we tell you what God says, we are speaking the truth.

Christians want you to be saved. We want you to overcome the so-called Jews, and to discover God's love for you.

Why reject God? That's utterly stupid and tragic.

Christians think that life is just a test, so that don't really care much about nationalism.

damn and i thought you russians were big christcucks. you know your shit ivan
pic saved.

>Canada
>calling anyone else a cuck
Shouldn't you be telling someone what year it is while you fellate your foreign investors?

>Christians think that life is just a test, so that don't really care much about nationalism.
t. bluepilled goyim
The highest leave voters in the UK referendum on the EU were Christians.

this

i dont really have a probleb except for this

and that they technically hold all races as equal

Can get a bit annoying with the anti-personal freedom and anti-science shit but I'll take them over Muslims any day.

Varg redpilled me on Christianity

youtube.com/watch?v=rZ87iWfJdpw

youtube.com/watch?v=C6FjGSM0qQo

youtube.com/watch?v=LWiXECm0M5g

youtube.com/watch?v=eKWjylEA7mc

Varg is love, Varg is life.

most nicest people I've ever met

>Australia

at least we can own most firearms here

go fuck an emu

Christianity was a tool used to control the common man

The message of Christianity is redeeming oneself.

You may have fallen far into unhappiness, laziness, or despair, but do not weep, for there is always the way to rise up above it.

Keeping Christ's traditions is one way to make yourself a wholer person, one who isn't a slave to your own addictions. It's not just about saving your soul and believing in Jesus, it's about changing your habits into something good for the world.

And for that reason, Muslims can be saved if they convert. Muhammad led them astray, but now is the time for them to come back to the mother religion.

The Middle East should be converted in the name of Jesus.

They care about their country, but not the heritage and race, as long as shitskin is a christian they will accept him, enjoy your nigger christians faggots.

Have good intentions, but are misguided. The real world is not fair or ruled by anything nearly as simple.

>these european nationalists hating christians not realizing that almost everything they love about europe and their country was done, built and made by christians

>They care about their country, but not the heritage and race
I'm a Christian, and I want to preserve my heritage and race.

I want black Christians to have their country elsewhere. I'm against race-mixing.

Unfortunately, white people have started to forget God. Americans/Europeans have gotten too comfortable in their luxurious lifestyles given to us by God, and our parents did not beat Christian values in to us, and so we're essentially seeing a decline in to chaos.

>act like a goyim, get treated like a goyim
That's why Americans, Germans, French and Swedes are seeing most damage. Degeneracy = curses and death.

Literally, the only way to fix the west is to return to God.

But actually God already said this would happen, and it's going to get worse. Now we're on a happening every day for the past few days, can't you see it's happening? Turn to God.

Matthew 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

>God's Word is truth--all of God's children should speak the truth. So when we tell you what God says, we are speaking the truth.
When I tell truth things , I never feel God's truth.

>Christians want you to be saved. We want you to overcome the so-called Jews, and to discover God's love for you.
When a people save me, I see human person and no Christian. And I'm not afraid of Jews.

>Why reject God? That's utterly stupid and tragic.
We have only an image and human interpretation of God. I don't agree with the conventional image of a God. And when I'm seeing all bullshit happens all over the world, I think rather God is a gangster.

Atheism* is* a tool used to control the common man.

Christianity is the truth.

what about romans for example before christianity? how come they were more prosperous before christianity and actually declined after adopting it?

in real life nice people

but on the internet,different story, all they do is spam internet with stuff like "MUH JEBUS" and YOU'RE GOING TO HELL" and they keep on being rabid and using cognitive dissonance ad generally being cancer

its like they are brainwashed
Much like what you see Sup Forums with the "christian board" hillybilly

could we stop posting about fucking christianity vs atheism/nonreligion?

heres how the argument always goes:

>christfag: HURR you cant prove god isnt real
>fedora tipper: HURR you cant prove god is real

personally i dont give a fuck. If you dont worship allahuSnackbar i could give a fuck what you pray to or dont pray to.

Cucks.

>implying god exists

Only Orthodoxy counts, others are fucking plebs. That's it.

hell yea dude i mean rly xdddd It's like believing in Santa and Bible equals Harry Potter book xdddddd Praise hawkins.

I can't turn to (((God))), I know how to think rationally. your god tells me not to have pride, not to kill anybody, love my enemies, let them invade me. Americans are christians, Chinese are atheists, so are Japanese, Japan is Fascist now, Czechs are Atheists, Israel is irreligious, so is Switzerland and Austria. also funny how irreligious countries have the higher IQ, really makes you think.

>not believing in god makes you a dawkins dicksuck

Julian the Apostate is a shit

Most likely

All religions are.

paste

christianity breeds revolving door betamax's. all our childhoods our parents have raised us to the standard of kindness
above all other virtues. respond to violence with forgiveness. help those in need before yourself. dont fix your problems just wait till you get to heaven.

Great idea when tribes are at war on a day to day basis because back then no one did this selfless crap; its just an ideal you
should remember while you claw existence from the clutches of your enemies. Nowadays with the effects of centuries of conditioning and security
families have forgotten what kids should be taught: how to survive, how to succeed. My dad is the epitomy of a betamax christian who went to (((BIBLE COLLEGE))).
jesus now that i think about it thats almost as bad as gender studies. cue my whole childhood is filled with sunshine and rainbows and security
until i go to an all boys high school and discover that ive been prepped to be a complete and utter failure. The only reason im still a loser is because my parents support my mental framework with unconditional christian love.

To fix this, boys should be taught how to banter as a sport instead of a repressed instinct. Next, schools need to target potential fairy land boys
and match them with a male mentor they can confide in at any time. It shouldnt have gotten this deep a problem but it turns out the root issue
is bad parenting/conditioning.

lmao @ christards

They are annoying, they spam fedora memes, they circlejerk each other, they force their beliefs on others and they shill for women constantly. The ones on the Internet do all that stuff constantly.

The bible is the word of god and is proven in genesis with a 24 hour rotating earth, this is something goat herders could not know.

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 2And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

The First Day: Light

3And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. 4And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. 5And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

>Bible confirmed red pill as fuck

In the beginning there were no days
>Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

now we get earth perpspective thus days, the only way a day could pass is the 24 hour rotation of the planet . bible confirmed to be true

checkmate atheists

>first day makes light
>fifth day makes light source

>world was made in seven days (lets ignore all the scientific) evidence that says otherwise)

They are cucks to these cunts

youtube.com/watch?v=mWxppftPUZI

I think that will be a nice sturdy electrical pole after they add the insulators and the cables

anti-christian is codeword for anti white

He does not make light he activates light, god does not need the sun because he is light,

whoo now it does not say that the world was created in 7 days because when the world was created earth days did not exist

lots and lots of mental gymnastics

not at all it is all in the bible

>22And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. 23And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light

bibleview.org/en/bible/genesis/7days/
>cant even read his own bible

But you should better gamble your eternity away with listening to a bunch atheist jews

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_atheists_and_agnostics

>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

>I keep believing that the world was made in 7 days even though science says otherwise because jews lol

epic :DDDDD

ontinued Genesis 2:4-3:24 Also read: Exodus 20:11
More Information:

God created the heavens and the earth. if interested in How old is the earth?

By faith could also read: By trusting or By Trusting faithfulness or It was faith. Some people say it is a period of time while others say it is a literal 7×24 hour days. May be it could be one or the other or a mix of the two. Or none of of the above as God is out side the time dimension. Many people you talk to have strong opinions on what they believe.

Did you even read what you link .I just watched a 3 hour debate whether the days are literal

Should be the only religion, our society is based upon Christian principal. Actually no just Protestant denominations. On second thought just kill all non WASPs.

metaphor this metaphor that
at this point you cant know whats literal and whats figurative

i dont even belief that watch this

1In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 2And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

>And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

before that there were no earth days so it is impossible to know how long it took for the heaven(universe) and earth to be made, it could be billions like a big bang

Unless the jews repent their sins and believe in our Lord Jesus Christ they wont be saved.

Question for the christians:

If given the option, would you erase islam from the world at the expense of erasing chirstianity(and any sub-religions of it) from the world as well?

Not getting rid of the actual people, just the religion they belive in itself.

>I like to call them Desertcucks.

read you niggerfaggot

Have fun with the last judgement see how much a metaphor that is

he Final Judgment

>11And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. 12And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. 13And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

The Bible is the word of God, therefore we have more than just human interpretation of God. If you are saved, you might see a man, but through that man the work of God is in play. All attempts to help you are attempts of the sheppard calling for his flock, don't stray from our Lord my friend. For if you believe, you shall be saved! God will show you the way to his kingdom but you must know him first!

>MENTAL GYMNASTICS : ON

>tfw you will see the demise of Christianity

feels good

12 year old with msg pics why did i even bother

What denomination are you, brother? I've never met a Dutch Christian.

God bless.

Not Religious but think it's been instrumental in shaping European culture and work ethic.

The Roman Church managed to be the only binding source of communication between the shattered tribes of Europe after the Romans evacuated; they virtually rebuild Europe from the ground being instrumental in trade; learning; basic sanitation and preserving the texts and knowledge of Rome while spreading its wiriting systems and civilisation; there is a reason all colonial expeditions carry missionaries with them.

But the refromation was seriously fucking needed; although the countre-refromation has improved the Roman church I still thing state supported Protestant sects are far superior.

Despite our differences, I think in these times Christians should stick together.

Internal arguments will only benefit our common enemy that seeks to destroy Christianity: Islam and its followers.

They some times come on a bit strong but they're really with it

Also Christian doctrine is far superior to other religions; even if only for the concept of the fallen man; it has shaped European culture is realise that we're inherentley sinful and imperfect, not a perfect brootherhood of believers; that we must constant strife for self improvement and to serve our fellow man.

I think this has been the single motivation for dilligence in Western Society; to respect the nation, to fear god and to honour the King.

To be honest I've come to the conclusion that I'm an Atheist; but I'm not some fedora tipper; Christianity has been at the core of European civilisation and I think thats where it belongs, not being undermined.

But Islam can fuck right off; the Jews I don't mind permitting in small numbers and even most sects of religion in a very low percentage and in enclaves.

But fuck Sunni Islam.

Most christians I've met have been pretty cool.
On a general note I've liked them and I've liked chatting with them, both about religious and non-religious topics.

The bible is fucking weird, though.

I am the one who reads the bible a 1000 times and then decides what is truth. i dont know what denomination is that

You seem like a very smart guy, user. :) Anyways, the same applies that I mentioned above. Whether you're atheist Europeans or Christian Europeans, you have one goal: to preserve your culture.

I wish you guys the best of luck!

Slavic Orthodox Christians = God-tier
Everything else = Cucks.

>sola scriptura
it'd definitely be protestant

try taking this:
selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=christiandenom

it's really accurate and shows you what denomination is closest to your beliefs, but some (not all) of the denominations listed in the test are north america based and probably don't have a big european presence.

Don't have a problem with them unless they're not trying to convert me.
I also think militant internet atheists are about as annoying as Jehova's witnesses at 9 am on a Sunday.

*tips fedora*

Thanks brother i will look in to it

What about Slavic Roman Catholics?

youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY

That's cool, user. What are your beliefs on salvation and the mass? I can help you figure out what denomination your ideas are close to.

Having a church community is a good thing, helps you in rough times or it's even nice to pray with them. :)