Dat Sabrina

>Dat Sabrina
MUH DICK

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/geek/jughead-archie-comics-ryan-north-interview/
comicbookresources.com/article/jughead-welcomes-new-creative-team-sabrina-the-teenage-witch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

looks like gwen stacy

>North & Charm new creative team; Zdarsky and Henderson out (after 6 issues of USG with no delays)

Sauce and more covers (pic related is by Audrey Mok): dailydot.com/geek/jughead-archie-comics-ryan-north-interview/ via comicbookresources.com/article/jughead-welcomes-new-creative-team-sabrina-the-teenage-witch

She always has.

>no new issue of Chilling Adventures

regular archie titles are shit

I wish Sabrnia would ride my broomhandle, ifyouknowwhatimean

>Not drawn by Erika "I literally cannot draw the female form" Henderson

Praise Satan!

>Ryan North

NOPE

Does this sabrina have her own comic series?

I always loved the show and I'll buy just abohr anything if a cute girl is on the cover

Jugghead comics were shit recently, but I'm hopeful for the new creative team.

How's the Sabrina comic? Or are they not out yet?

>Derek Charm
Don't know who that is but thank fucking god it's not that other chick. The Squirrel Girl "artist".

CRISIS OF INFINITE GWENS SOON

>get rid of Henderson
>add North

WHY

>Sabrina the Teenage Witch
>still a thing
Why? Actually no, fuck why. I wanna know who. Who specifically the fuck keeps approving the use of this character, and what the fuck are they smoking?

>I always loved the show and I'll buy just abohr anything if a cute girl is on the cover
And that is why you do not deserve happiness. Kill yourself.

Jesus, that jughead design is awful. Why does he look like some hipster that thinks he's too good for everyone else?

RIP IN PISS EH

>Why?
Wynaut?

>Actually no, fuck why. I wanna know who. Who specifically the fuck keeps approving the use of this character, and what the fuck are they smoking?
Archie Comics and some special brand of mary jane?

>And that is why you do not deserve happiness. Kill yourself.
PLEASE

SABRINA IS CUTE! CUTE!

sabrina's aunts > salem > sabrina

Is white hair real?

Why is she sitting on the bristles of the broom and not the middle of the handle? Looks awkward

>tfw there will never be a StTW reboot in the Riverdale universe on CW which will ultimately crossover with the Arrowverse since it's all Berlanti, folding them into one big continuity where Ollie drops that shithead felicishit and fucks high schooler Sabrina

She does, but it's nothing like the show.

Because he is.

So hopefully this new writer means Jughead will stop spending half of each issue unconscious, and it looks like this new artist can actually draw a face. Book should be getting a lot better.

The bristles should be way more comfortable than the stick, also reaper to balance on. Just be glad she doesn't ride it like a stripper on a pole, that'd just get the Tumblrinas all hutburt to shit.

>Jughead is still fucking sexy
please stop

>not wanting him to doggy you while you both eat burgers and slushies
Look at this fag.

Jughead has always been the sexiest Archie girl.

I mean, he's wearing an 80 year old style of hat. I can't imagine how you could not write him as a hipster in modern times.

Um...

>1970 was 80 years ago
FUCK, HOW???

Yes? I mean, some people have their hair turn full white in their 20s. I had an aunt like that.

Whoopee caps were around in the 20s and 30s.

>the twenties was 220 years ago
I feel so old.

Sorry, but the best Archie girl will always be early Veronica with modern Valerie from Josie and the Pussycats being a close second and Cherly Blossom coming in third

Best Sabrina right here

Is this Jughead series good?

You wanna feel old? Just think about how 1999 was 25 years ago.

>tfw 4 years from now, it'll be the 20's again

Does this version of Jughead know her terrible secret?

From what ive read, not really

Where do I start with Archie Sup Forums is there a recommended reading list? Is that reboot they did any good?

Life With Archie and Married Life with Archie
Afterlife With Archie
Chilling Tales of Sabrina
I think anything by Dan DeCarlo
Archie meets Predator

The new series is boring at best.

>dat Jughead

So glad this one doesn't look anything like Melissa Joan Hart

Does this book still have shit art and writing?

>Henderson out
Thank God, now I can actually read this comic!

Ryan North's writing is polarizing - I like it, but others don't. Read Dinosaur Comics to get a good idea of his humor.

>Shit art
Thats when fucking Squirrel Girl artist is drawing it.

>Does this sabrina have her own comic series?
Sabrina started as a comic brah.

I like the new main series of Archie. Not a fan of jughead though.

Who is Ryan North?

While this Sabrina makes me stiff I can't wait until they go back to the DeCarlo syle.

Internet writer. Makes a webcomic called Dinosaur Comics. Created several books, including a short story anthology and a choose-your-own-adventure Hamlet. Writes Ultimate Squirrel Girl. Has a doctorate in linguistics.

Are you seriously not implying that's what Jugs is?
>literally such a hipster he won't fuck hot girls when they want his dick because its too mainstream

was 80 years ago
No one wore these in the 1970s, it's a callback to a hat (re) design from 30-50 years before.

It's literally a hat turned inside out and then the crown cut just like those planters made from tires.

> Waid has to write a tragic backstory for Jughead to justify him being a bitch

Can we pretend Mark Waid died after making Kingdom Come

The "S" stands for something? I have no idea what after reading those panels.

But are they like the cover of the OP pic?

On my planet it means "hope."

>Dinosaur Comics

Oh I know him then... he doesn't seem very good. He'll fit right in.

Aside from the art I've liked them. The dreams are a nice throwback to old Jughead comics and actually serve a purpose in the story.

From what I can tell, there's no right or wrong way to get into Archie; the old stuff is the best, but every decade had its charms - even 90's Archie, with all its blandness, had quirky spin-offs like Jughead's Time Police.

That said, you need to read Archie Meets The Punisher. Yes, that's a real thing.

>dailydot

Not gay even by real world standards, but damn jugs looking sexy

I thought it stood for "stop asking"

kek

>there are people on this board that wouldn't pick Midge

Fuck I laughed too hard at this

>that issue of avp
Oh avp, never forget.

He coincidentally died on the save day twitter launched. He was a good friend.

>by real world standards
Do normies still think liking traps is gay?

>How's the Sabrina comic?
The Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina is fantastic, but it's a horror title in the same vein as Afterlife With Archie.

I figure it's much better because there's enough to play with, while Afterlife wears thin

I've enjoyed Afterlife for essentially being a humanity-focused Romero zombie story featuring Archie characters with various nods to other horror films along the way.

I think it's the Betty RIP arc that's really sorta settled things down for me.
In the first you can have the leeway with characters, but after that they sorta feel like random teens with Archie names.

Especially Reggie

>while Afterlife wears thin

Afterlife should ditch the zombie premise and have characters go in different directions, emulating other horror/slasher/B-movie staples.

I'd shift the series to being about Harvey and Salem stopping the apocalypse.

Reggie is not popular with Archie comics after Life with Archie ended.

Life With Archie was such a highlight for his character.
Afterlife seems like penance.