"You came to the wrong neighborhood, ****"

"You came to the wrong neighborhood, ****"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YJbvg_jiL64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's a really fantastic documentary but i didn't find the food appealing at all. it's literally just raw fish with some rice and some sprinkles of sauce mashed into a little ball. and you need at least 10 years to learn how to do that properly?? get the fuck out...
japanese are too fucking autistic about sushi.
sushi is way too fucking overrated

jiro is a real asshole. he ruined his son's life just to preserve his legacy

>it's a really fantastic documentary

It was till I found out about the truth.

MUH FISH

Wats da truth do u think I can handle it?

>it's a really fantastic documentary
>but I hate everything about it

nigga

Is this the cast of an NTR doujin?

>It was till I found out about the truth.
explain

jiro is extremely racist toward any race that ins't Japanese.

>hating the people in a documentary != hating the documentary

So the jews fear the samurai?

>APPRENTICE SWEEPING FOR 2 YEARS BEFORE I LET U COOK EGGS IN A FRYING PAN THEN DO THAT FOR 5 YEARS BEFORE I LET U SHAPE RICE AND PUT FISH ON IT THEN DO IT FOREVER AND YOU'LL STILL NEVER BE AS GOOD AS ME

i didn't say i hate everything about it. i just said that jiro/japanese are fucking autistic about sushi, that's all. that doesn't mean that i enjoyed the film very much and appreciate it's great visuals and the fact that it's masterfully crafted.
for example, i can like the documentary "the act of killing" but i still hate evrything about the people it's about...
you see what i'm talking about?

>jiro is extremely racist toward any race that ins't Japanese.
as is every japanese person and no one cares about it. here's a little red pill for you:
every race in the world except white people are allowed to be racist towards other ethnicities...

ask yourself (((who))) is behind the fact that white people aren't allowed to dislike other races anymore...

see
In order to even get in his restaurant. You have to show picture proof you are Japanese, Have a Japanese name and address. He also has 12 rules you must follow at all times. If not he will kick you out.

kek, this is so true.
jiro is a fucking asshole desu.

find out the truth:

You came to the Wong neighborhood

And Romeo and Juliet is just English words arranged in order.

Have you even been to Japan? Because I've went there thrice and they were far more polite to me than my race was

just when i thought i couldn't hate this generation more, your comment came around.

you are a remarkable human being. please die in a raging fire.

Japs are polite to tourists but deep down they only tolerate you.

Was Obama the first black guy in his store?

Shouldn't have stopped at Nagasaki

I loved the chicken and rice parody b documentary now

>white people cry when they aren't allowed to be racist
>try to tell japs that they aren't allowed to be racist
kek

It's just more proof that the Japanese are evil soulless creatures.

>Wong neighbourhood

Is there anything more plebian than sushi?

A few of the fancier cuts are alright, but ultimately, you're eating fucking raw fish. Is the 2 seconds it'd take to sear that shit in a pan too difficult for sushi "chefs"?

Nips have some good food, though. Takoyaki is solid, and Okonomiyaki is pure food kino.

People do it all the time. It why Japanese have international schools and international part of cities. Anime lied to you.

heres your food faggot, AMERCAN OKONOMIYAKI

how many POWs do you think he killed?

It's going to blow your mind when you find out Sweden eats raw beef with pepper on it.

That remind me when I went on a date to a shared restaurant.

>but dad i dont want to obsessively chop up fish and mould it on rice to feed plebs

YOU WILL HAVE NO CHOICE AS TO WHAT YOU DO UNTIL YOU DIE

i dream of this guy fucking dying and letting his children live their own lives

Nothing swedes do can surprise me anymore. If you told me they ate their own children as a yearly tradition, it'd answer more questions than it raises.

Restaurants should be about serving the customer, not the customer obeying your weird rules. Just my two cents.

>mfw there are people who like their steaks half cooked
Is the extra couple minutes in the pan too difficult for steak 'chefs'?

businesses are about making money; if the customer wants to be told what to do, that's a good business.

I don't see the issue.

If you want to eat whatever you feel like however you feel like you're free to use your own kitchen.

Restaurants create a menu and an experience because that's what they want to share with their guests. Asking for reasonable accommodations is fine, but ultimately the restaurant decides how things work.

What's the most expensive food you guys ever bought?

youtube.com/watch?v=YJbvg_jiL64

>dude devote your life to not cooking fish lmao
I hope somebody goes into Jiro's restaurant and removes his hat

You would you alt-right fucktard.

"Ru came to thee rongu neibourhoodu"*

I'm actually far right, thank you very much. None of that "alt-lite" faggotry for me.

great doc but that japanese food critic was sucking jiro's dick way too much, i understand you love his shit but can you sound any more sycophantic, shit is awkward

>Historically insular country with long periods of isolation.
>Ethnically homogenous.
>History of imperialism and aggressive competitive economic and cultural expansion.
>Old Japanese remember imperial Japan.
>Historical Education is uncritically admirational of imperial period, and light on condemnation of war atrocities.

Well no shit.

Well at least your honest.

Isn't that just how japs work? Like, even with people they hate or they're actively trying to chastise, they're really pussy-foot-y about it.

why are chinks so good at everything?

What about speaking English?

>In order to even get in his restaurant. You have to show picture proof you are Japanese, Have a Japanese name and address.
/ck/uck here, not true at all.

If you are a gaijin you can book through your hotel or if you have a Jap friend or tour guide they can do it for you too. Even if you are 100% fluent in Japanese they won't accept direct reservations from foreigners. It's not just Jiro's, every expensive and Michelin place in Japan does that.

The only time you will be rejected service is because they cannot communicate with you and they can't be arsed to figure out what the fuck you are talking about. This isn't a problem with younger chefs and some of them even speak Engrish.

You don't feel full in these restaurants but they taste way better than conveyor belt, supermarket or some random place that serves sushi. I may sound weeb but some random sushi places here shit on expensive sushi restaurants outside Japan.

English is a chimp language

T. Chingchongpingpong chinaman.

>spending $400 dollars and not even getting full when you can go to the konbini and buy you and 50 friends sushi plus extras for the same amount to get drunk and full

Stay mad, white-to boi.
>tfw black, but ok with this

Sounds like he is a sane and rational man to me.

I bet he is a war criminal.

it's the same concept as buying a $500 wine, it's only worth it if you have the palette

Who isn't racist?

It's called proficiency.
You get it after decades of doing the same work. I guess a NEET like you wouldn't or never will know about that though.

Indeed
*tips*

delete this...

is that Haku in the middle?

what are those black things? truffle?

haha rekt. wait...

lower center of gravity

weaker ones are killed with the bombs, remaining stronger ones evolved further with the radiation

looks like a kino burger desu

yes, truffle slices

he is an asshole to people on an individual level sure that is a problem

not committing cultural suicide like retard whites is not a problem

>Runny eggs
Disgusting.

so hes white?

> a real life sushi nazi

you will be speaking arabic soon enough white boi

lol when he's sperging at the beginning

/ck/ crossposter here, and I can tell you that even the sperg-lords over there think that Jiro is autistic.

At least the Chinese will flat out tell you that they hate you.

>DUDE FISH AND RICE LMAO
Sushi is shit-tier food for faggots.

>/ck/ crossposter here, and I can tell you that even the sperg-lords over there think that Jiro is autistic.
>>>
> Anonymous 05/11/17(Thu)13:00:39 No.82639260 ▶
It's called being civilized. Instead of being outwardly racist and chimping out like a stormweenie or antifa, they keep it to themselves and do their own thing.

So he's Japanese?

and?