Opinions you have that you are pretty sure nobody on Sup Forums agrees with you on

I think The Amazing Spider-Man 1 is the best Spider-Man movie so far.

Not OP & I haven't seen ASM but the outfit is fucking superb and everything I wanted in a live action Spider-Man outfit.

ASM was superior in every way to the Raimi trilogy.

Avengers Assemble is actually pretty good. The Squadron Supreme really do good in that cartoon.

I liked it too.

The suit in the second one was perfect for me; why did the movie had to suck so much ;_;

Iron Man 3 is great.

Thor 2 is one of the better MCU movies and infinitely superior to the first one.

It really is. I liked that we had a spiderman that actually acted like spiderman. Also really dug his relationship with gwen. Never seen the second one though.

Some comic related ones:
I liked most of Slott's Spider-Man run. Sure, Spider-Verse was garbage and the entirety of ASM vol. 3 could've been skipped, but when he is good - he is really good. Middle portion of Superior was great. Spider-Island is entertaining and New Ways to Die made Gargan-Venom feel like a thread for once.

I really think Batman's comics started to run out of steam by the 90s.

DeFalco's Spider-Girl started strong but lost it around issue 30. By the end it was a fucking zombie and deserved to die.

I'm...kinda OK with FF being cancelled. It needed a break. Badly. I hate the reason why it was cancelled though.

>why did the movie had to suck so much
It didn't. The last fifteen minutes did, but the movie itself was fine.

I liked it more than Iron Man 3.
it was a perfect he-man movie

On related note, killing Gwen was absolutely retarded decision. It had the same problem killing her in Ultimate had. So, you killed her. Now you lost a pretty good character. What now? And both went 'Shit, I don't know.' Bendis ressurected her and Sony was planning to make a movie that would take place between 1 and 2.

I think capeshit is a ridiculous garbage

>it was a perfect he-man movie
We already had a perfect he-man movie with dolph lungdren in the 80s. The thor flicks just look made for tv.

i think your sister's a horrible slut

I feel like they should have just had Harry discover the Goblin stuff in 2 and then have him be the main villain in 3,but alas. I'm just glad that that Peter got a somewhat happy ending.

I actually enjoyed ASM1 and dig the new costume in it since it felt original.

Joke's on you - i don't have a sister

I love the shade of blue of his costume in this movie. Nice and bright.

The Raimi and ASM2 suits' blue were too dark.

Iron Man 2 is the best Iron Man film

Asm 1 is the best and asm 2 is the worst next to spider man 3

I actually really liked ASM1. It's hard to say if it's better than the first two movies, but I definitely liked the actor better, so it's close.

The ending to Strangers in Paradise was amazing.
Kamala Khan is the only "ethnic/female version of a preexisting character" that is worth reading.
Spider-Man (2002) is better than Spider-Man 2.
American Splendor and Persepolis are the best comic book movies.
Saga is BKV's best work to date.
Christopher Reeve is the best Superman actor.
Grant Morrison has written the definitive versions of each superhero/superhero group he's written for, except the Fantastic Four.

I am in favor of the inhumans push marvel is doing i just dont like how they are doing it

I think comics have the potential to be the next great artform for the masses which could replace television if handled correctly.

>Christopher Reeve is the best Superman actor.

I think most of the world agrees with you on that.

I LIEK CHOCOLATE MILK

muh nigga, iron man 3 is a whole lot of fun

you're a very convincing tranny

All of the xmen movies are so bad that I can't even get into the comics anymore. I hope they just stop everything about them. Movies, comics. I hate the xmen.

>We already had a perfect he-man movie with dolph lungdren in the 80s. The thor flicks just look made for tv.

I didn't mean that way. I love the 80s film. What I meant was that I felt it more as a he-man movie than a Thor movie