City

>City
>What's your favorite building of your city?

Guanajuato
The University

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monument_of_the_Holy_Mother_of_God_(Haskovo)
youtube.com/watch?v=IbTsMFfKjjc
youtube.com/watch?v=0pchveYv-6U
youtu.be/VoDV5q_Rk7I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks nice

Mexico City
This one

Another Mexico City here. pictured.

>another Mexico City here
>3 posters
What a disgusting attention whoring samefag

Learn to count posters amigo

I'm the 4th poster, Nancy Drew. Fucking tarada.

I know there's me and Irish flag so you must either be OP or the other Chilango, that's 4 retard, the one samefagging here is you, idiot lying troll.

>4 flags
>OP
>Me
>Ireland

>(you)

Kill yourself tbqh. I bet you're the same fag that always spergs out on picture threads and posts like 100 images of Mexico City.

This one

There's more than one of us doing that and I stick to only doing it on topic, that's beside the point tho, if it triggers you that much I'll just do it more dumb fuck.

Your trolling on the other hand is deliberately obnoxious you lying little weasel. GTFO you've been shown as piece of shit.

What city?

Very nice, looks very British

>keeps calling me a liar, YET the supposed other Mexico CIty poster hasn't showed once and it's only you
k puta
>I'll just do it more
Do it, you only appear as an overcompensating whore.

One of the other guys is you, I'm by the time I posted there were only 4 posters, so counting me and Ireland out that's 2 Mexican posters for 3 posts, it means either you or OP made 2 posts, I'd let it fly if it was OP as he was just trying to get his thread going, or YOU are fucking lying just to get attention, the very thing you're accusing me off.

Either way you sound butthurt and bitter, because out of all the shitposting in this board the one issue isn't architecture but out of the blue aggressive dumb fucks like YOU. I don't know who's balls you're licking that you feel embarrassed but you're coming out as an ass yourself all on your own.

Trieste

>your city
>city
My favourite building in the village is my home.

Vancouver
The Qube is pretty interesting

Good taste.

H*Llsinki
Kallion virastotalo

Århus

dunno if it counts, but Den Gamle By in general. I don't think any one building in this city stands out desu

>leafs in charge of taste

My little town grow to fast after Rhodesia got blacked (we became the capital of tobacco). Most of the 20 century buildings still exists, but the visual pollution is to extensive and ruin everything.

Ålesund
Difficult to pick just one

I thought it'd be more interesting to post something modern rather than more of the same. Check out the Vancouver Art Museum for another nice-looking but ordinary and indistinguishable old building.

Found an older photo.

This is the "Convento da Penha". It's the second oldest church of the country, the view is amazing.
It was constructed in 1558 and is 154m high. Imagine the amount of muh african blood to make this.

Tijuana
The ball

ti doxxo animale

t.errone

Lund university building.

My university building can beat up your university building

The statue and the bell tower.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monument_of_the_Holy_Mother_of_God_(Haskovo)

>Rotterdam
>Timmershuis.
I love the way it connects with the town hall and surroundings

philadelphia

city hall

>mexican flings shit at other mexican in a thread a mexican created about architectue

>Krakow
>Juliusz Słowacki Theatre

Miami
this one

it lights up.
it has a metro station inside of it
good location, serves as an easy frame of reference

looks like a panel from Batman comic book

It's hard to find an ugly building in Amsterdam but it's also hard to find one that really stands out.

I guess the Rijksmuseum is my favourite, but I also love the Central Station, the Waag, Magna Plaza, Maritime Museum and most of the churches.

Rosario

Monumento a la bandera

youtube.com/watch?v=IbTsMFfKjjc
youtube.com/watch?v=0pchveYv-6U

Why not Paleis op de Dam? It's probably the most expensive Dutch building ever built.

1.CWB
2.Opera de Arame

youtu.be/VoDV5q_Rk7I
(video shows it all)

No notable buildings, so i took the liberty of posting our market square police.

I love 1920s/1930s aesthetics

Guimarães
The castle, it is close to be 1000 years old.

Taxco
Santa Prisca church

Nice

Yo another Tijuana bro.

M city's really really small so there's not much left to choose