So what season does it become shit?

So what season does it become shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turtles_Forever#Edited_scenes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Watch everything except Fast Forward and Back to the Sewers. Good thing those are ignored.

Season 5 (the Ninja Tribunal season) is when it shat the bed, but it at least ties up the story and the animation is still pretty good. Would've made a solid ending.

Skip Fast Forward and Back to the Sewers.

Jump straight from Season 5 to Turtles Forever. The TV movie references nothing from seasons 6 and 7 and you won't feel like you missed a thing. The change in aesthetic will be a little jarring, but that's it.

This show was awesome, i remember when this was aired at TV, It was full of old retards thinking the 80's show is better.

Why can't I find an uncut version of Turtles Forever anywhere?

Fast Forward was Meh.
BTTS was SHIT.
2003 was best childhood TMNT. 2012 beats it though.

wellll you can watch the last episode of back to the sewer

Back to the sewer intro was good

Which series has the best Shredder and why is it the 2003 one?

>Actual threat
>carries out punishment
>scary
>wont stop cant stop

>2012 beats it though

Nice joke.

>2012 better than 2003

It is, face it. I rather not even be a nostalgiabaiter here, I grew up with 03, but 2K12 just wins more atm.
Also; 2K12 April/80s April >>>>>>> 2003. Fact. Donnie including.

>2003 was good

Fast Forward.

The sad thing is both were shit but 2012 did have better moments besides April butt.

I'm glad the space arc ended though.

>comparing shit to another pile of shit

In no fucking way is 2k12 better than 03.
>It's a 'the entire plan is ruined by Mikey doing something incredibly stupid again' episode

>2012 beats it though

I want to see the reasoning behind this.

I'm still waiting for a true comic book adaption.

2003 was only good because everything in the 2000s was good, especially the He-Man reboot.
Too bad Thundercats wasn't rebooted in the 2000s, it would have fared better.

Fast FOOOOOOOOOOORWERD. From the start of that bullshit to everything on tv afterwards, it's all crap.

The only good thing to come out of Fast Forward was Stockman and Bishop getting happy endings, everything else was trash.

Fast Forward wasn't too bad, but it couldn't compare to the previous seasons. I remember I discovered this show after Fast Forward came out. I binge watched the whole show on the 4Kids website. Best month or so of my life.

Anyone have the webm of Shredder just picking up his severed head and just keeps walking?

Pretty much 80% of Mikey episodes.

>Stockman and Bishop getting happy endings

Hot.

Read "better" wasn't saying "greatest". As it stands both have a lot of shit moments, but when all that action and funny moments of 03 was what got me into TMNT back then, something 2K12 is doing right if I have ended up liking it so far, no?
> 03 has better action focus, but weaker jokes, 2K12 beats it in that without killing combat to devalue it to 03.
> As said before , April. The End.
> Donnie, Mikey (50/50), a bit of Raph, and FUCKING Master Splinter just kills 03s version, period.
Mikey 03 was my favorite turtle, but despite 2K12 Mikey being funny in his own way (but early on was kinda eh at times) DONNIE is based turtle, you have no taste to say otherwise. Master Splinter is perfect. Best out of them all, not as useless as previous ones, he can basically WRECK Shredder when plot doesn't make Splinter get cucked. Also he just has a better personality with his current voice that makes him feel like a likable sensei.
Raph is better in 2K than 03, but it's nothing much. Leo is just like 03, and it feels even worse than 03 at times when it just goes "le leader" to prove a point about stupid shit.
The show isn't as bad as people claim, but it isn't the greatest, yeah. I feel like growing up from 03, 2K12 deserves some recognition.

And to add to that; 03 does have the better Shredder though, BUT, Demon Shredder >>>>>>>> Utrom Shredder. At least 03 did make the Kranng redeemable because of him.

What was cut from the original version?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turtles_Forever#Edited_scenes

Shame we didn't get the planned FF season two episode where we would've seen Stockman in a new body for full closure.