Are you looking forward to Hobo Fist?

Are you looking forward to Hobo Fist?

>no redheaded Colleen

you know it

I'm defo looking forward to the stunts/fight scenes. They NEED to be on POINT for this show.

I hope they edit out his gross deformed animal feet. Jesus that's nasty. How does that even happen.

I wonder when they'll confirm this guy. (And Shang, and Orson.) At NYCC?

You can't even see his feet, because he's wearing Tabis. Is that what you're talking about?

Yeah those fucking medical shoes for his Oswald Cobblepot feet.

Are you one of those footfans that harp on Krysten's feet?

Colleen is... pretty ugly. Like ok she's not ugly but compared to the comics, she's supposed to be like some sort of knock out beauty.

Have people calmed down about the race "controversy" or is it still literally the only thing the media talks about when this show comes up in discussion?

>some douche actor OP

Jessica is certainly not "Ugly" but any stretch, she has a pretty "English Beauty" about her.

Maybe you shouldn't be following an Iron Fist production if you don't know anything about kung fu, brah.

I can't get how much of a fucking QT3.14 Finn Jones is.

There are still a few hiccups, but it's mostly calmed down, bet ya dollars to donuts it will start to flare up again when promos hit.

>Medical Shoes

>Wire-Fu confirmed

Think his jumps will be enhanced by Chi energy?

>guy on the lefts shoes

Impractical for fighting not to mention no sneaker head would want to mess those up they're pretty flashy

He probably wasn't expecting to fight (that day).

Que?

Totally and absolutely.

I think I definitely am. Yes.

Well, that's more than what I actually expected. Playing acrobatics even in wires isn't an easy task.

Is this the new meme? Now tabis are medical shoes, is it? The tradicional, classic, japanese socks, are medical shoes.