Emily Nussbaum rekts Ivanka Trump

>Instead, Ivanka’s made the choice to use her gifts to prop up her father’s ugly and xenophobic campaign, employing her charm as a kind of weaponized graciousness. She’s his consort, because Melania can’t be. And could Donald be bad, if Ivanka is good? Where Donald is rude, Ivanka is polite. Where Donald makes piggish insults, Ivanka shrugs: “Oh, Dad!” In last night’s seductive speech, with her corporate-P.R.-wiz delivery, she offered the same anodyne generalizations that her siblings and stepmother made in their speeches. Her dad inspired them; he taught good values; he can be trusted. It was like a Mad Libs compiled from Successories motivational posters, very different from the rambling but endearingly specific stories delivered by one of her father’s old business cronies, just before she took the stage, the one who described himself as “an anchovy on an Ivanka Caesar salad.”

>Yet Ivanka is so much better at the Trump pitch than her brothers, who, even when they’re not hunting for animals in Africa, seem like villains from an eighties teen film. She’s better than Tiffany, who barely knew her dad growing up. At one point, Ivanka told the crowd that her dad had told her that, if she were thinking at all, “she should think big.” Seconds later, Trump’s former ghostwriter tweeted that, no, that was actually his line: he’d made it up when he was writing “The Art of the Deal.” During eighteen months of shadowing Trump, he’d never met or heard about Ivanka. Of course, it’s possible that Trump did say that to his daughter, plagiarizing his own ghostwriter.

>Nussbaum

Blah Blah Blah Blah I'm angry the future President of the United States' daughter is sexier than I am Blah Blah Blah Blah

>(((Nussbaum)))

Emily Nussbaum who? Oh right she's a nobody.

>Nussbaum
kk

Fuck off faggots. Why do you call everybody with a German name Jew?

Stupid sexy Ivanka

>ghostwriter mad someone uses his words
>(((well)))

>(((baum)))

Catty bitch jealous of Ivanka's beauty

Im not even sure that these people know why they hate Trump anymore.

They just hate him irrationally.

>(((Nussbaum)))

Yes, looks 100% german.

(((Nussbaum)))

lol

even the most unflattering picture of Ivanka looks better than her

>me on the right

I think I've seen her future.

>America on the right

Bad witticisms can be plagiarized?

>that feel when you have 5 spare skill points and you put it on echo detection

#ivankatrump2024-2032

>Weaponized graciousness

It could be the late hour, but I found that concept funny as hell. Like if she tells you that you have a nice haircut blood is going to burst out of your eye sockets and you'll start convulsing.

I want caviar moisturizer! Is this degenerate?

I love The New Yorker, but none of their campaign op-eds this time around are worth the pixels I read them on.

I usually like Emily Nussbaum too!---when she's writing about TV.

>plagiarizing his own ghostwriter
The Art of the Deal is a book with Trump's name plastered on it, about giving business advice. Is Trump not allowed to say that advice to Ivanka? Are you not allowed to give advice if you didn't come up with it all on your own? They're seriously reaching here.

>oy vey!!! Her speech is impactful, must discredit!

kek

>(((German name)))

Like Lebowitz?

Are madlibs the trending leftie weapon?

>Germanic name
>writes for the The New Yorker
>IS an actual Jew
>"s-stop being racist, she might not be Jewish"

>Complains that Trump has been married three times.
>Versus Clinton who let herself be girl-cucked by Pappa-Bill.

Also turning her well spoken speech into a flaw because it was too good.
Didn't Clinton say the same thing about Obama back in the day, that his speeches were too "smart" and "elite"?

>Replying to these threads without saging, thus bumping it up and sliding important threads such as wikileak e-mail scandal threads.

Newfags please go back to r>ddit

>(((Nose)))-baum

The nose knows.

IVANKA TRUMP
KEEP AMERICA GREAT

Kek wills it

>(((Nussbaum)))
Oh look, another spiteful, jealous Jewess. What a surprise.

(((Ivanka)))

wtf I hate Ivanka now

Now I'm on the #NussbaumFarm

If you had just killed more of them then we wouldn't be having this discussion.

>lesbian can't bring herself to hate a pretty lady
NEWS
AT
ELEVEN

(((Germany)))

She is Jewish though.

>(((nussbaum)))

>weaponized graciousness
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Some user could please post the Ivanka nip slip pic I'll name my child after you.

Emily Nussbaum
Daughter of Bernard W. Nussbaum
White House Counsel for BILL CLINTON.
AND A POLISH IMMIGRANT JEW.
EVERY.
FUCKING.
TIME.

Kay....
So it boilds down to, familie can't speak good about you because they're biased
But it's oky if bribing politiciants do it for them dems...kay

>let me tell you about your family from information i gathered through tabloids

its people like that who make schindler's list look like a feel good movie

>weaponized graciousness

Wait, does "Nussbaum" translate to nut tree?

When taken literally, yes.

It means tree nut tho.

guess she's just a shiksa for the Jews at large

>(((Nussbaum)))
Hey look here's her dad's wiki bio.
>Jew

EXTRA-EXTRA!! READ ALL ABOUT IT!
UGLY JEWESS ASS-BLASTED AT 10/10 SLAVIC GODDESS FOR MARRYING HANDSOME JEWISH BILLIONAIRE & BEING BETTER THAN HER IN EVERY CONCEIVABLE WAY!!!

wow... I'm shocked.

People should have to disclose their bias, similarly to how anyone publishing investment advice has to publicize their personal stake. Clearly this is a hit piece; I know the publication is biased, but this is just disgustingly blatant.

(((Nussbaum))) was born in the United States to mother Toby Nussbaum (née Sheinfeld) and Bernard "Bernie" Nussbaum, who served as White House Counsel to President Bill Clinton.

Oh gee, a Clinton is involved again. What a surprise.

>(((nussbaum)))

Where is the firefox version of coincidence detector?

what does being jewish have to do with anything