Mfw the church bell rings

>mfw the church bell rings

Can you hear it from where you live, Sup Forums?

only at Sundays

no the nearest church is 3 km away

Yes, and It is annoying when the fucking monk wakes me up with his shitty bell.

sadly no

Yes but I have to be outside

There are 2 churches right outside my apartment and 3 more in town.

yes, soothing to hear

>france
>church

are you sure they didn't put the bells in mosque?

I live in the ghetto, i can only hear niggers yelling and police sirens

this

I hear the nearby mosque blaring "ALLAHU AKBAR" on its loudspeakers every morning at 5

Used to when i lived in the historical center of the city, but it got gentrificated with hipsters and numales and now i live by the shore.

I hear the church bells and the train's whistle.
so relaxing

go there and show them the power of Mahatma Gandhi pajeet

Yes. DEUS VULT.

Every hour between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m.

Honestly not a huge fan of it.

Yes and every day it wakes me from my NEET sleep.

I think I will burn the kike on a stick worship place soon

Yes, kraut, do the work of Allah.

You shouldn't say that. The church is the living heritage of generations of men who fought bravely and built great things for your land, to allow you to live and shitpost today. And it might not last forever so enjoy it while you can.

Sandnigger religion is always the same if I hear ALLAH ALLAAAH everyday waking me i will burn that shit down too

I can hear at least six or seven bell towers going off from where I live
most of them ring every hour during the day, some every half hour, with the cathedral ringing every hour day and night
this is the regular bell ringing, then there are masses (two a day in the biggest churces), weddings and festivities

Must be beautiful. Italy is truly a great place.

*User was sent to re-education camp for this post*

I live deep innawoods so no
Also, they have been tearing local churches down, 2 in the nearby communities so far. Sad to see tgem go, they were over 100 years old, should have been given to the community for use as a hall or something.

I live right next to the village church so when I'm working outside, I obviously hear it and it's great because I can tell the time without having to carry around my phone. Usually when I'm indoors, I don't hear it at all, unless it's that time when it keeps ringing for a while; I'm just too used to the sounds that it's like getting accustomed to the ticking of a clock, I don't even process it.
It's quite interesting standing outside and hearing the churches from various villages ringing at different times - some start sooner, others later.

They don't tell time every quarter of an hour?

The church of my town was built 20 years ago. It is not heritage or nothing like that.
> The church is the living heritage of generations of men who fought bravely and built great things for your land

My ancestors committed genocide in order to obtain the land I live in so technically we are not natives natives in the pure sense of the word. You know, I dont really care, History is history and the weak should fear the strong.

> And it might not last forever so enjoy it while you can.

I will always have the option to run away to other spanish speking countries if Spain becomes a caliphate

This

Sounds like Baltimore where I live.

I hear the church bells ring as well as the mosque sound its prayers daily

I used to be able to hear my university's bell ringing

No, I prefer to wake up by the sound of my bf's penis slapping on my face than degenerate christcucks

BOTH FUCKING CHURCHS AND FUCKING MOSQUES
DINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONG
ALLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
DINGDONGDINGDONG
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
DINGDONGDINGDONG
EKBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRR