/brit/ the british culture general

vietlad edition

Looks like a terrorist

Going out for a run lads

I believe there are two Vietlads

one takes photos of temples, the other plays Warhammer 40k and is a neoreactionary

wypipo

women have chaotic minds
they don't want you to empathise with them, they want you to distract them from the storm that's constantly going on in their heads

Pretty sure there's a British soap opera that was just like your childhood.

someone hat this fool

be like

Never have I ever heard a more factual statement than the one that is "Women do not know what they want"

which one

Don’t go in any woods

The last time I went for a morning run in the woods there were a load of chavs from the local council estate there and they stopped me, held me down and took pictures of my bare arse. It was the single most humiliating experience of my life.

someone hat this jabroni

Gonna have a bath then go bed. Night /brit/

Want to live in a regime where I'm told what to think and assigned a purpose in life

Would toil hard if I knew it was for the great leader, don't like this whole "free thinking" meme

Both are me
There's another who's a Brit who can't get a girl and keeps getting fired

hello woman

This but unironically

same
been using sargon and molyneux videos as a substitute

Unironically look like Timothee Chalamet but younger

>tfw

grug no want to think
think hurt grug head
grug want chief to tell grug what to do

big fan of BB

Guys my heart is racing I sent a cute grill a message on a dating site and she said she liked me profile
What's the next step??

the virgin youtubers

have to drive to Next Home after work to click and collect my future brother-in-law's girlfriend's secret santa present

LOOOL

Chat some pointless small talk to determine if she's mentally ill or not and then ask her if she wants to go for a drink

utter mong

Would enjoy living in the Soviet Union I think
Not that western "democracy" is any less pushy and authoritarian regarding personal freedom, I'd rather get a structured society out of it rather than some farce of pretend liberty

women want a man that makes them forget they exist

why cant all these 3rd worlders just have a wank
always raping shit because they cant get a fuck

*from brum

just saw a funny post in the archive actually

Chuckling

wait until she comes down with an illness then you can offer to go round and fucken shove some painkillers in her puss

I think on some level they are like dogs
they don't hump because it feels good, they just get to a certain age and the instinct kicks in

it would be nice to work towards some greater goal

how to get a girl in SEA
>convert $50 AUD/USD/CAD into local currency

He's not wrong you know.

Zero motivation to chat to matches on the 'inder if I have a wank.

if I lived in the Soviet Union i'd prefer to be an officer working in Kazakhstan or something

life in Moscow would have been grim

where the FUCK have you been?

raising your child to hate masculinity has no bad effects

Powerful.

had a dece looking girl pop up to me but my heart belongs to another (until January 5th)

Urgent Questions at 12.30 am local time about the collapsed Brexit Deal.

are you joking? Its the eastern cities are desolate hellholes in russia

really do feel bad for the boys that grow up with ultra lefty parents
must be awful

Poor bastard

rip testes, never even had a chance

F

everyone agrees it should just be called off at this point

thinking emoji

was just about to post about the upcoming generation of low-T right-wingers rebelling against their liberal parents then realised it's already happening

women want a man who preoccupies their every thought with the fear of violence

grim future for this lad

really? Moscow was probably the best place to be by far.
I would like a government post somewhere in the Urals with a cozy estate paid for by Kulak money

women want a man from flat spracklen house, dukes place, marlow

*draws danish and jewish*
alri

Women want beat

The DUP are chimping out again what's new

I've had guys waste my time with idol chatter. Admittedly guys who are probably choc-full of estrogen, but I still see both genders possess this really annoying trait.

Good stuff

women want beats by dre

>rip testes, never even had a chance
I'm assuming the gallon of whole milk is for him.

soy doesn't actually affect your test levels

we're about to have a generation of transsexual minecraft youtubers rebel against the modern world

what's new is they actually affect us now

>idol chatter
moron

t.raised by lefties

>idol chatter

The majority of northern Ireland's imports and exports come via Ireland why are they purposely shooting themselves in the foot by chimping out? Not to.mention NI voted to remain in the EU

>what's new

Prime Minister Jeremy Corbyn. Say it with me.

women want the moon on a stick

Would you guys consider me your friend?

ah yes because I'm sure a Corbyn government would really save the pound

GOOD goy

>bbc breaking news update
>isn't a terrorist attack in london

women want a man with low test levels

How does one reach adulthood without having sex? It’s not something you can avoid it’s just basic human nature like eating and drinking

women want it all, they want it all, they want it all, and they want it now

Got a stiffy and I'm not afraid to use it

So, just wanna say that our MoD authorized the Navy to buy the HMS Ocean. Thanks.

was listening to two loyalists being interviewed on the radio last night. They were saying some shite about how we (don't know if they mean irish or the republic) get "everything" and that we should stop whining for once and give them their border
like what the hell are they on about

refraining from soy and tap water does NOT increase your testosterone levels

the gf got sad about ethics in consumerism and chinese kids working in sweatshops for very little money after watching a documentary so she said she wasn't going to buy from certain shops any more

i just told her that if she does that, she's just depriving that kid of even the meagre paycheck they're already getting- at least they have pennies. if nobody buys the shirts, they don't even get that.

i feed my daughter a concoction of soybeans and tap water three times a day to make sure she will be a good wife

>the so-called rational skeptic
>believes what they hear on FUCKING Sup Forums without contest

boards.Sup Forums.org/FUCKINGPOL/

>Sup Forums

Do not have children, your line of thinking is dangerous and will likely produce a half man half women monster