Is Fox News the most kino news channel?

Is Fox News the most kino news channel?

>the absolute state of Cuck News Network

Fox is the Disney capeshit of news.

It's high popularity is due to being lowest common denominator trash for braindead idiots.

Chris Wallace is the only objective person there. Most of the stories are outrageously overblown propaganda against the poor, brown, masses. I do watch, but for comedy.

Who let the hotheads in?

Wtf I want white genocide now

Are you implying the same isn't true of CNN, MSNBC, and NBC?

>25-54
It that a typical age range for ratings? I always thought is was a lower and smaller range. Oh well.

Conclusion:
Really old ppl watch tv

it was the best but they majorly fucked up by firing a bunch of people

>the """""five"""" at 9pm
>getting beat by Maddow

JUST

Leave news kino to me

>cucker carlson
>ever
bowtie man is shit desu

Comparatively great coverage for breaking news, but outweighed by their atrocious spin. Its not worth it to get news from tv

i only read reputable publicans like the economist and foreign affairs

>implying you can cuck the tuck

>it's a libtard guest wants open borders and hates white people and thinks everything drumpf does is like hitler episode

I just fast forward through these now

he should just copy oreilly's format

The big media companies seek to turn everything into a leftist echo chamber so that people are only exposed to ideas that they want them to be exposed to.

I have studied journalism and I can confirm that 99% are retards with rich parents.
AKA, 99% of news is just a waste of time. Only good for telling me about traffic or if there was a murder in my area.

O Reilly was a hack
His echo chamber guests and monologues weren't interesting
At least Tucker makes for good tv

His show became a joke pretty quick. He had Fabio on

>Owned by (((Rupert Mordoch)))
>Constantly shill for Israel
Stop watching the major news channels. I don't care how funny you think Tucker Carlson is. It's a channel that shoves hot women on the screen to get boomers excited about fighting foreign wars.

talking points memo was kino because he was 100% right and cut through media """"narrative"""" put out by DNC every day

problem was the old boomer guests
>dennis miller unfunny as fuck, le references to 60s movies
>krauthammer
>goldstein or whatever his name was

I unironically watch shows on every cable news channel and Fox News is by far the comfiest. It's really not as vitriolic as the left seems to think and is no more a propaganda machine than CNN or MSNBC. Seems to have the most polished format and by far the most qts.

>by far the most qts.

yeah this is my favorite qt lately