What are the feasibilities of starting an unrecognised state in northern canada?

what are the feasibilities of starting an unrecognised state in northern canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samana_Cay
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanquilla_Island
youtube.com/watch?v=o0um4QNQGWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Borden Island is Injun country.
Go for it, let us know how it goes and we will come.

says its uninhabited

nice try, the second you get anything half decent going all the torontofags are heading up there

they wouldn't be welcome

>says its uninhabited

>part of Nunavut

You think dem Injuns gonna let whitey make a successful colony and show them all just how full of shit the abos are ?

most of it belongs to the northwest territories actually

bubm

reply to my thread niggers

Do you know what a monopoly of violence is OP?

There's no way the Canadian gov't will allow you to do that.

I know, needs to be a decent amount of uninhabited land in a secure spot that would cost the government more than it's worth to take back

You wouldn't be self sufficient unless you had millions of dollars to dump into building a proper settlement/base.

You would have to build complex facilities just to grow your own food, it would not be cost efficient.

what's the soil like

That's a rare merchant

I'm not sure, regardless of that however I know that it would be far too cold and half the year the sun is out the whole day and the other half it's not at all.

Looks green. Has rivers, it is possible to cultivate crops, if not you could always get a green house, maybe some cattle and shit too. Start really small, get some woman to produce children with. Start a town, let it grow, introduce taxes and use profits to implement more facilities or farms, which turns to more jobs, more jobs equals more people, more people equals more taxes. You know how it works. Only problem is securing it without the Canadian government getting involved. Maybe after a couple centuries it will become as powerful as England. And if the world turns down a bad path and destroys itself, you would get a head start in rebuilding. Make it medieval and build a navy.

Build some strongholds in case of invasion. Maybe even introduce a fuedal government and re Introduce kings and heirs. Form a royal Sup Forums bloodline. Make state religion kekism or worship of kek. Could work, maybe even colonize nuclear wastelands and plunder resources from old settlements like New York. Genocide mongrels and blacks for fun. No Jews allowed. Damn, only in my dreams.

CAN MODS STOP BANNING ME FOR EVASION IM NOT FUCKING BANNED ANYMORE LEAVE ME ALONE REEE

what about this place
is not "green" just how it appear on map

Looks like a desert island on googlemaps.

bumb

>monopoly of violence
This.

Permafrost.

>Disappointment Point
Well I know where I'm headed.

Impossible considering they're frozen solid and can hardly sustain any life beyond lichen.

any of these?

there's a reason we all live close to the us border

Why not invade and conquer North Sentinel?

All but the southernmost are practically uninhabitable.

This is what Baffin Island (the largest island in your pic) looks like. No trees, very little life, just permafrost, moss and crags.

it doesn't need to be perfect, there are settlements in Nunavut that get along fine

my biggest concern is the ice

>cost the government more than it's worth to take back
kinda like the Falklands for the Brits....

I believe it would be simpler to build an artificial island in the international waters somewhere.

falklands are a significant overseas territory

i'm not going for something like that
no thanks thats retarded

>Get Embargoed by the US and EU immediately.
>Eventually manage to develop an economy.
>Get annexed by China.

This. Tropical island with no modern infrastructure or settlements. Wipe out the Stone Age residents and then negotiate with the Poo in Loos.

They only really get along fine because they are all receiving government aid.

And many of them are not really getting along fine at all, most of Nunavut is piss-poor.

It would be a much better idea to set up a community somewhere inland, if you just go north of the US border a few hundred kilometers you will be essentially undetectable, it doesn't even matter what province you're in, if you go north you can escape civilization in a few hours.

that would not go down well with the international community and if you screw up you get eaten alive
>It would be a much better idea to set up a community somewhere inland
cannot do that

current plan is line islands but am exploring other alternatives

something reachable from vladivostok or washington is preferable

Why not some random uninhabited tiny island somewhere further out, there's tons around central america away from prying eyes.

Good idea. Will be suitable for growing food once global warming kicks in.

ok gib examples

AHA

i have idea, uninhabited island in Venezuela what is a failed state

but what if mummy dont like because failed commy state is ally of russia???

shut up nobheed

dont disrespect your fuhrer

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samana_Cay

This one maybe? I mean how large does it have to be

the same or bigger than say.. aruba

i think venezuela island somewhere. mummy would not like but she can go fuck herself

your size requirements make it more difficult

thinking about it Venezuela island is good option my friend who speak spanish can move his shit to Puerto Rico and set sail from ther

this is perfect yes

small island at -45, -66 only around 6km along but it seems decent also and isn't even named

check my new post

>unironically wanting to live that far north

if anyone wanted to make sure the state failed, just cut off all supply lines. gg

ok i change plan will make new thread another time i know now

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanquilla_Island

:^)

youtube.com/watch?v=o0um4QNQGWE

yes niggers

lol what a strange border

ey cunt

Oy vey

it's a penis

wut?

Benis :DD

Border cut the tip of the island.

Nice place. I'm sure the -60 gravel will birth a nation of greatness.

I HAVE AMAZING NEW PLAN FUCK NIGGERNIBIA YOU WILL SEE

theres a reason why its uninhabited. its a shitty island way up in the cold north with nothing worthwile to do.

I'm in Iqaluit right now, give me a call I'll pop over there and help out.

The feasibility of starting ANY state for White People right now is exactly 0. It will never be allowed by the powers that be.

But if you kill your enemies, they win.
Now is the best time to do it, because Trudeau is cucked enough to let you get away with it.

you are very dumb

Says the fucking retard who has no idea what he's talking about. But go ahead. Try it and watch what happens. You think you're the first? Hell you're not even the smartest, and you're certainly not the richest.

you dont need to go that far up. Canada has so much empty space that's capable of supporting agriculture and sustainable living. Those arctic islands are shit. Go shopping for land in the sub-arctic region, you will be amazed.

Its feasible. Religious communities do it all the time. The only time I remember the gov shutting one down was when Quebec ran a Jew sect out of the province but they just escaped to ontario and set up there.

You can do what you want here if you have the balls.

i am a retard with autism but still have 44yo gf what i call mummy and a jerb that pays £160 a week

i have contacts and multiple routes of action will take time of course but expedition happens next year