so much for the tolerant christianism

Christians are crazy
Catholics are pretty chill
Atheists are autistic
Jews are greedy

there's no such thing as atheist kino
atheists are incapable of creating kino

Pretty good film senpai, really fucking eerie scenes in parts

Watching that documentary I seen that those "extreme christians" has more right than the anti-christian message they tried to provoke with that radio host guy.

The girl was a huge qt I wonder how she looks now, she must be legal alredy

this, except for when they're making films about Jesus or about the search for faith

Catholic here and no, we aren't.

>being religious
>being reasonable

Pick one.

Rick and Morty
Breaking Bad
Bill Nye Saves the World
Late Night with Stephen Colbert

Catholics are much better than Protestants. We actually have this beat educations unlike homeschooled bible thumpers

why didnt you mention protestants?

I'm an atheist

>Catholics are pretty chill
source?

Compared to those rabid animals, of coursh. But I think we're still pretty uptight and at best inconsistent with our behaviour.

Bless you though my man.

>no God
>live well, nothing
>live shitty, nothing

>God
>live well, heaven
>live shitty, burn for eternity

This kills the atheistard.

now make something like this about islam

oh wait, that would be islamphobic and illegal

>Dawkins also praised Geert Wilders, a Dutch politician who advocated for the banning of the Qur'an and immigration from Muslim countries in order to stop what he called the "Islamization of the Netherlands".

>Dawkins said that "can you explain why Palestinian Arabs should be the ones to pay for Hitler's crimes? You surely aren't going to stoop to some kind of biblical justification for picking on that land rather than, say, Bavaria or Madagascar?[102] Dawkins also expressed anger over Israeli actions during the 2014 Israel–Gaza conflict. He tweeted, "[t]he extent of the destruction in Gaza is obscene. Poor people. Poor people who have lost their homes, their relatives, everything."[102]

>Soon after the [Charlie Hebdo] attacks, Dawkins tweeted, "No, all religions are NOT equally violent. Some have never been violent, some gave it up centuries ago. One religion conspicuously didn't," referring to Islam

but there is no god lmao

Is the athiesm fad even still around?

They're not as vocal. But if you ask them they'd say their atheist.

It's so stupid.

Just say you don't follow religion. Labeling yourself as an atheist just sounds off.

>>live well, heaven
untrue whether God is real or not

barely. neo-atheism is kind of dead as a phenomneon but people are less and less spiritual than ever before

but there is lmao

care to contribute, or sit and take shots at people who do? bitch.

>people are less and less spiritual than ever before
No wonder the world is going to shit.

>no god
>make lots of sacrifices whose benefits you expect to reap in heaven
>not reap them, you've wasted your life in dostoevsky-tier suffering
OR
>live life according to what you naturally want, do what you feel is right based on tangible consequences

>god
>christians suffer on earth, go to heaven and are happy
>atheists are happy on earth, go to hell and burn

It really is a gamble, but I'm not seeing much reason to believe that, if there is a higher power, he wrote a book.

>inb4 christians are happy
If you think christians are supposed to be happy on earth then you ascribe to the modern warped version of the religion that's lost all backbone from the original text and, you might as well be an atheist with normal human compassion.

80 years vs eternity

>Believe in god as hard as you can because you don't want to go to hell, even though you know in your heart the whole thing sounds stupid
>Get to heaven, get called out for being a fake Christian who only did it to get out of hell
>Go to hell
Yaaaaaay

>you
>contributing
using pascals wager seriously and on fucking Sup Forums of all places is not contributing. Talk about film or get the fuck out you useless retard. Take this to to a board where the topic is meant to be discussed

>>christians suffer on earth
>>atheists are happy on earth
even more full of shit than pascals wager, holy fuck

Seriously this. Imagine being an atheist, killing yourself and going to hell. It's an atheist's wet dream

Boy, I really did hurt your little bitch feelings, didn't I?
Don't lash out, learn from it.

The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.

Wtf i love jesus now

>my post
>an actual argument based on values
>your post
>rambling and trying to bully an anonymous poster's feelings
wew lad. talk about film or get out you useless tard. I'll tell you how to be a better Christian on /his/

where are my kinos you dumbfucks
I don't give a fuck about your fucking imaginary friend and you aren't going to make me believe in it
just gimme movies

Or you could keep whining. Your choice.