Why are they so irrelevant

Why are they so irrelevant

USA

Communism.

Poverty

poor and stagnated

bonus point: the highest murder rate in the world

Agentina is a nice place

Because we want to live like first world and have high wages instead of breaking our asses working like the Asians in order to stay competitive and grow.

People are very entitled here and probably in the rest of the continent. They think that for some reason Argentina must be a first world country and rich eventhough we aren't really producing anything of high value, and our workers are lazy as shit and less productive than the rest of the world.

Where is that?

If we are SO irrelevant why do you even bother to talk about us.

Vik b8 Muhammad

We are busy watching anime, so we don't have the time to be relevant

Fucking monkey

We are irrelevant because of ppl like you who think they cant talk about us

Cause there’s no need for us to be relevant. Refugees already made their decision to ruin your countries, so I don’t think they want to come here. In the meantime, we keep growing steadily and improving our quality of life without making much noise

But Brazil is relevant

Shut the fuck up, dumbass.

T. Poor jobless shanty town dweller

At least venezuela makes money with cocaine...

Other user nailed it. We're lazy af. Back in the 19th-early 20th century we got rich from feeding the British Empire but once that was gone, we had nothing and were too lazy and lacking entrepreneurial spirit to reorient our economy.

Think your missing flags, lad. Venezuela probably doesn’t make 1/10th of what this country makes informally from drug trade

>colombia
>same flag as venezuela

Whats the difference between colombia and venezuela tho?

They really want to be like America, but also hate America, but also worship America. Also America controls all their governments and literally funds conflicts both national and international in South America.

If the USA ever collapsed I'd expect substantial improvement in South America, although that would ALSO have to come with both the people putting aside their idiotic new world nationalism and come together, and for them to stop a majority of their countries being the spic version of white trash on steroids.

cabeza de rodilla

Are you american? Can’t believe you’re asking this question

Fuck off from here, no one likes australians

I'm a brazilian that dont care about cocaine sellers

Then go suck argie dick bro

>If the USA ever collapsed I'd expect substantial improvement in South America, although that would ALSO have to come with both the people putting aside their idiotic new world nationalism and come together, and for them to stop a majority of their countries being the spic version of white trash on steroids.
We would still be shit regardless because Hispano-Catholic culture doesn't value hard work and entrepreneurship.

That's not what your women say. I don't mean offense, I just feel sorry for a people that are so obsessed with money and status and sadly that is a majority of south america.

If Yellowstone erupts, millions of Americans would flee to our countries due to proximity. Don’t know if that would be beneficial or detrimental for us in the long term

Sadly, this is true.
I mean, look at Spain and Portugal, they are shit aswell

based aussie
you know more about brazil than brazilians

Nah dude. Our women are obsessed with money independent of race, you can even be a pajeet and slay pussy if you’re wealthy. When it comes to race tho, they have a clear preference for meds (they always rank Italians and Spaniards above anglos who lack empathy and social skills)

It's a commie excuse. USA was a very irrelevant country in 18th century and Latin America still was shit.

This Argentinian is right.

>That's not what your women say.

lmao
another anglo who can't get laid and spends half his money for sexual tourism in south america

yep that's EXACTLY what we need
more universal churches and protestant politicians

Mo’ money mo’ problems

the brazilian fears the ANGLO BOGA stealing his wimminz.

no but seriously, grow up. I was merely stating a fact, I don't nor would I ever really get in a relationship with a latina. My temper and patience can't handle crazy.

lol
I got an aunt who lives in london, some british loser who can't get laid came to brazil to marry her. she's fat and ugly as shit and so are her white portuguese students that come here to do the same (while pretending they love the culture, but the truth is that they can't get laid in the uk so they come here fuck girls EVERYONE already fucked or ugly as hell whores)

>My temper and patience can't handle crazy.
lmao
they are better than 1st world cunts who are cold and spoiled as fuck and can't cook for shit, I have been there

keep your women to yourself

Most Brazilian women nowadays can't cook and are the same shit as first worlders if not worse.

I'm glad I don't live in the shithole that is rio then

my gf and literally every brazilian girl I have been in a relationship with cooked me nice dishes and baked desserts

How old are you? 40? Do you live in a bubble? Most Brazilian women can't cook nowadays. To me they are worse than first world women because they are way more gold diggers.

>spoiled as fuck and can't cook for shit

Just like 90% of Brazilian girls below 25.

we dont really care about being rich.

damn i have no luck, bitches here always chose the fairy faggy white boys even if they are dirt poor.

They are only relevant to football. Because football is the only thing that the 3rd world can beat the first world

We are very comfortable in our irrelevancy

Comfyness too. I’d rather live in a ranch with spring like weather all year round rather than a fucking dreadful industrial village in the outskirts of a first world city. First worlders have it bad in some aspects too dude, that’s why their sudoku rates are embarrasingly high

it is one of those hobbies that gain more traction than needed and gained an almost holy status, and we still lose against the others even when they acknowledge it as a simple sport.
i don't even care about football but fuck that must feel bad.

Lutherans and presbiterians are different from our evangelicals user

>How old are you? 40? Do you live in a bubble?

you never had a gf have you?
you don't know first world women AND you don't know brazilian women

Nah football is also way more than a sport in most of europe

Nigga, they are not irrelevant. let me show you what irrelevant looks like

We would rather sit around on the beach looking at women in thongs walking by rather than get an education and create anything useful.

kill yourself nigger

> Colombia - Venezuela
> Irrelevant
You must be out of your mind if you think Uruguay, Paraguay, Chile, Peru and Ecuador and Bolivia are more relevant than us

i think you are seriously under estimating the value of football here, imagine small scale crusades but instead of christ is football, that's how serious the boys take that shit here.

He point the Guyanas and Surinam. Congolombian understanding.

Right, you might lose your life if you're wearing the wrong shirt in the wrong neighborhood, what a fucking country of subhumans we live in mate

Football stadiums down here literally have to have fences around the field so the fans don't rush the field and stab the players if they lose.

>irrelevant countries at each others throath to prove who's the goes deeper in the trash bin
you should stick together, not fall for obvious jew survivor germ*noid

I Know Mexican posters like the palm of my hand and understand their sense of “humor”, so I know they do that ambiguous shit on purpose, guris

Latin Americans are chimps, it will never be a good place as long as its full of latinos.

And the only time it's relevant it's when CNN makes a report on cartel wars or we make it to the top of the annual index of murders per 100,000 inhabitants.

Catholic mindset is the perfect formula for eternal conformism and stagnation.

I would say Simpsons is the closest representation of average Latin American family, especially fuckers want the smart boy or girl do the things they wouldn't or couldn't do, like making real good money.

>stagnated

Pacific Alliance > Shitty Mercosul

good goys

Less than 4% is fucking mediocre for third world, m8.

>t will never be a good place as long as its full of latinos.
by all the means go ahead and start by removing yourself, maybe other ((enlightened ones)) might follow after your example.

why is this ChileANO so obsessed with Jamondás' mondá?

France, Belgium, West-Germany and Austria are catholic too though and it's not that we're poor

I’m not cerón lad. What you say is true though, Chileans on here have wet dreams with ceron, probably because they’re brown like him

You have direct or strong indirectly Protestant influence, only Iberia and Italia are pure Catholics.

That's nonsense. The counter reformation was fought from here

Frankly, I'm glad we're not protestant

Your good ties with Germany and Netherlands don't say the same.

Germans and Netherlanders took Protestantism to a whole new level and fueled commerce and scientific development.

>Turkey
>Europe
map disregarded.

The economic heartland of Germany is the catholic west (Rhineland) and south (bavaria)

The protestant north (prussia) was the militaristic branch of germany

Barely Catholic.

>Christianity is the largest religion in Germany, at an estimated 58–59% of the country's population in 2016.[1][2] The two largest churches of the country are the Roman Catholic Church and the Evangelical Church in Germany (EKD), a Protestant confederation of United Protestant (Lutheran & Reformed), Lutheran, and Reformed churches. Together, both churches claim 55% of the population in 2016, of which 28.5% belonged to the Catholic Church and 26.5% to the Evangelical Church.[1] In 2016, the Orthodox Church constituted 2–2.7% of the population and other minor Christian churches, many of them being Evangelical Protestant, formed 1–1.5%.[3][1]

Frankfurt is the financial center of Germany and is Protestant.

>let me tell you about your country
just stop. Your theory doesn't hold up to scrutiny

He's Belgian, retard.