Russian girls are the most beautiful in the world

>Russian girls are the most beautiful in the world

Other urls found in this thread:

csmonitor.com/World/Europe/2015/1119/Lithuania-looks-to-shed-unwelcome-distinction-suicide-capital-of-Europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh I get it, you want us to post Russian girls.. well then

Baltic women are better desu
>inb4 what's the difference

.Probably have aids
I prefer mena qts

tbqh those are disgusting

I know

Probably has Ebola, also disgusting to have that image on your computer even as a joke

Typical bleached bimbo whore

Angels sent by God

Russian female appearance: 8/10
Baltic female appearance: 9/10
Russian female personality:9/10
Baltic female personality: I'd rather kill myself. Literally. Like most would. :
csmonitor.com/World/Europe/2015/1119/Lithuania-looks-to-shed-unwelcome-distinction-suicide-capital-of-Europe
Wont happen until bitches are re-educated or we somehow replace 'em.

>hurr I know for sure those aren't cherrypicked and 10 out of 10 russian girls look exactly like this

First one that doesn't look like she's busted from years of alcohol / drug abuse combined with sleepless nights of hobo cocksucking on this thread. Nice.

This is ukr*nian license plate lol

Wrong

This one's pretty cute too, but she's got that combination of Lauren Southern's autistic facial features that makes me unfairly discriminate her before even knowing what she's like... since I'm a discriminatory douchebag, I'm forced to say 7/10 max.

it's like thinking that all Asian girls are beautiful
They are very overrated.
AND
if you never was in Russia, then your opinion doesn't count

Bin-go. Ukrainians are REALLY the hottest ones.

I see africa is giving his opinion

I dont know if they are but russian women are still awesome
a harrowing 45% of senior management positions in russia are held by women
this is probably helped by the excess mortality of male russians, but still...
Go russian women!

>if you never was in Russia, then your opinion doesn't count

But all Russian girls visit Sweden

>tfw im a mega autist that like russian girls
You don't just need to be normal to get with them, you have to be a turbochad...
It's over lads

Or Germanistani/Cuckistani? Either way, your opinion ain't worth half-a-shit.

Nah just don't be a mega autist

>But all Russian girls visit Sweden

if you never was in Russia, then your opinion doesn't count

>all Russian girls visit Sweden
>all

There is 0.8 men per 1 woman in russia. Getting a girl must be piece of cake for russian men.
Are russian girls as loose as Swedish girl?

>Mfw Russia used to be called Great Sweden (Svitjod is old Norse for Sweden).

>0.8 men per 1 woman in russia
Wrong and outdated

this
2D anime girls are the most beautiful

Lol afrika

>There is 0.8 men per 1 woman in russia.

reminder that women live longer than men and because of this their number is greater.

Aye. Can we just agree that the only FEMALES that migrate are either:
A) Busted, fucked up, poor, makeup caking chavita whores that try to abuse welfare systems or make more money.
B) B*zzfeed reading college/university cuckqueans who don't belong in their culture anyway who are either trying to assimilate into a different culture, or trying to go on a global dick rampage because they have daddy issues and are trying to find themselves.

We get few migrants here, but many exchange students and all of the ones I met didn't really identify with their countries and were far different from the typical person in their country.

Wtf people migrate to africa

A mix of both perhaps ?

Stfu Shitaly, now it looks Italian

They have very high degree attainment rate due to Soviet emphasis on equality of education

This is an average British woman.

They kind of due, because by this point, Germanistan is starting to look relatively similar to Africa, isn't it?
Or are you Singaporean? You're avoiding the question, because it's your dirty little secret you're afraid to admit, isn't it?

Come on, man... fess up already. Singapore micro-cock using a proxy, or true dirty Germanistani?

Nice try

Emigrate or import then

I am volga german

that was what the empire was for

it's a trap. she's a goblin using cloak magic. once her spell wears off in the morning she'll look like this