Anybody still watching Archer?

Anybody still watching Archer?

The latest season has been a slight return to form, in my opinion. Having an overarching plotline between episodes has helped, and the last one even got a few genuine laughs out of me.

The ending reveal of Barry having killed, impaled and arranged Len Trexler's men in a grotesque mockery of Da Vinci's Last Supper was cartoonkino, honestly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WzUvH5u8TT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The only issue is that the show forgot how to be funny. I can't remember any times I've genuinely laughed this season. Kinda confused as to why I'm still watching

so much this ...
the show should be frisky dingo +
but now its try-hard meh

I miss Frisky Dingo. Boosh!

Hope the season ends with Barry killing Archer, causing irl Archer to wake up from his coma.

I wish they had actually commit to the idea that it's Archer's dream instead of just using it as a means to an end. since it just looks like all characters act like themselves, and not as the way Archer perceives them.

It's the closest it's ever been to Frisky Dingo, and the best season the show has ever had after five episodes. Not that this board is capable of recognizing it.

>The only issue is that the show forgot how to be funny
>Kinda confused as to why I'm still watching
My exact thoughts. They're not even trying to be funny anymore, and I don't know why I keep watching.

>I wish they had actually commit to the idea that it's Archer's dream instead of just using it as a means to an end. since it just looks like all characters act like themselves
Not to mention that in a dream you wouldn't usually have scenes about what the other characters are doing when you aren't with them.

actually you would, you'd just be playing one of the characters

really dissapointed so far
nothing was really funny. also the krieger-flashback episode semed like a filler

This entire season is technically a filler

reminder that archer havent slept in this season because its mirroring him doing nothing but sleep in a coma

that's not insightful or smart and it's barely interesting
it's not like every episode showed archer going to sleep before this, I can think of like 5 instances of seeing archer sleep / archer's bedroom

they're making a point of him saying he hasnt sleept for a number of days and have him take pills to stay awake
havent you watched the season

Never shouldve dropped the Secret Agency angle in my opinion.

Especially after they fucked up drug running so badly and because they barely scratched the surface of the james bond shit 4 seasons in.

It feels like its been 3 mediocre to bad seasons in a row and I dont know why Im still watching. I dont remember a single episode from last season and I watched it all a few months ago.

nothing really grabbed me enough that I remember it to be honest, Barry was in it, he's got good patter

I really miss woodhouse, even the parts where archer just talks at him

youtube.com/watch?v=WzUvH5u8TT0

honestly I didn't even realise it was back on

how many episodes have I missed?

Yeah been enjoying it fairly consistently since S3

Wait is the season over already? I refuse to watch Archer in anything but marathon mode. Gotta get that out of the way in an afternoon

>watching archer after the mediocrity that was S3-4

I'm still watching it, it's pretty decent.

I still like it, though I always get the feeling that the show is having some kind of production problems, which has been a pretty common feeling since Archer Vice. Though I had no idea that the new season had even started. Checking the viewership on wiki apparently nobody else knew about the new season too.

Yeah I like the new season better than Vice
50s noir is always a style Ive liked
Not hilarious but comfy to watch
Frisky Dingo is godtier