Rusty Shekel Game

Welcome to the "Rusty Shekel"

HOW JEWISH ARE YAH?!

1/16
And proud FPÖ member

Get out of here Goyim

Shalom, is it me you're looking for?

That shekel isn't rusty at all. I demand a refund!

How Jewish are you?

Right this way sir!

i once painted a rock with a golden marker and sold it to someone

Whenever my own family asks me for money I either don't give it to them of place an interest rat on the amount. currently my brother owes me 250$

For how much?

I once bamboozeled my way into an exclusive club by saying that I'd sue for antisemitism if they didn't let me in

3 euros
it was a small rock and was about 8

Okay, come in

In you go

Okay, but I'm watching you!

I once made a contract to borrow my acquaintance some money, gave it to him, and then received it back.

...in cash, and I didnt give him any receipts, so I made him pay it back twice.

did you chosen men saw my shekels?

Let me tell you why your business is a sham without my cultural appropriation.

>I once bought a bank just so I could Rob it

I have not had my shower yet.

Happy to have you

I charge my parents for the meals I paid for in college

You're in luck,
Guest entry costs exactly that amount

But did you claim insurance?

I just had a bowl of baby foreskins for breakfast, WITHOUT milk because dairy gives me gas

Did you claim insurance?

I once borrowed $80 from a friend to go to a strip club because I didn't wanna pay the $1 ATM fee. I never repayed him

I feel yah,
in you go.

>mfw 100% jewish
Jewbro can I get Israel citizenship ?

JEW? I'm not a jew, how dares he to call me - I demand reprisals

You'll fit right in

Before anything, what are your prices? If yolk charge just a small entrance fee you could be raking it in. Oh you already have one? How much? Of course of course. But its too low. I represent Steinberg, Goldberg, and Shalom. If you could let me in too speak with your manager I'd like to discuss your business arrangements. Of course as I am here to speak to your manager so I trust the fee will be waived.

(charges for the consultation)

>100% Jewish
prove it pseudo-Goy

Get in
*Goddamn yellow Jews*

I dry hump my dowdy, nagging wife doggy and use her back as a counting table for my gelt. We count it together until we both cum. Sometimes I come up a bit light and she just says she's not feeling sexy anymore and wants to sleep, but not before laying into me about how many shekels Moishe's wife says he's making. I actually lied. She never cums. Whatever, I don't care. I might not be able to giver her a good dicking, but at least I can always fuck over some goyim.

I charge my electric car using my neighbor's outlet to save on the electric bill.

My grandparents were literally in stutthof concentration camp also I have jewish penis

You guys take coupons?

Prove it pseudo-Goy

As a kid i bought cheap fake Pokémon cards from outside europe (shadow charizard, and X Pokémon) and while i bought them in for €1 I sold the cards for €20 euro's each.

That's more of a nigging than a shill

I just went to Denny's to eat my free birthday Grand Slam...without any tip.

My mother's maiden name was Eisner, which is a ultra rare Jew lineage from what I understand, so I know I have to have some jewblood in me.

i sense your lust over my holy shekels

Go away Schwarze

I once masturbated in the only women's bathroom in an office block.
I came on a toilet seat and smeared it in.

I care not for your lineage.
Show me your shill or Goy away!

my grandparents and beyond on my mother's side are polish and i am blood related to stanislaw lem

*kicks through the wall*
VID SÖMËBODY ZAY DER JÜDEN?!

>as a kid
>Ex pokemon

This is an 18+ board, kiddo. Nothing personal.

The fake Jew is ignoring me and time = money

Pffft... like I'm going to show off my shekels so you pleasure yourself with images of my hard stol- I mean, hard EARNED money!

Oi vey they are good for 1 more year! 1 more year!!

I once sold a goyim an espresso

>being this retarded
>not knowing how old ex/x pokemon are
>even knowing it is called ex

how jewish I am?! my grandfather died in the acid ponds when he was only five!

Sorry your cuntry just got to it.

OY VEY IT'S A WERMACHT RAID,
LEAVE THE BOOZE TAKE THE SHEKELS!

I'm a sentient pile of ash

Hey I'm leaving Goyim
Let someone else take the Name:
"Shimhon Foreskinblocker"

And continue the thread.

I noticed you don't have any handicap designated parking zones. wide variety of plans available.

DER VILL BE NÜ DEUCHMARKS VËR JU GÖEING SWHEINHUND!

I got it from here.. Thanks for helping round them up, jewberg.

I provoke people into confrontations and then sue them

But isn't tgat just normal Australlian behavior anyway?

Literally yes

I love Australlia. It sounds like a place ehere no one is serious expect for those liberal commies

I had my dad buy me a $300 Marshall amp, said I would pay him back.

I accumulated more debt since then and refuse to pay him back since I burned the recepit, so he has no proof I owe him anything.

Trump will start ww3 if we do not elect Hillary. She is really qualified

I'm so jewish I sold out my grandfather for money to the police for selling out jews to Hitler back in 1940.

>HOW JEWISH ARE YAH?!

You want to know how jewish I am goyim ? Nigga I am so jewish that I dress, act and talk like an orthodox jewish, heck I tell my children that they are jewish even though we are not actually jewish. Listen up goyim, I am so jewish that I will pull a 25cm knife and stab you 74 times in your stomach just to get the 5 shekel in your pocket, thats how jewish I am.

OY VEY! HOW DARE YOU ASK HOW JEWISH I AM!?! ARE YOU SHILLING FOR THE GOYIM? IS THIS 1940s GERMANY? ILL SUE YOU FOR ANTI SEMITISM!

I make people pay me to have lawyer insurance.