youtu.be/Ov3NTe8zTTY
youtu.be/PGrxHO-B2TY
i.4cdn.org/gif/1512391613464.webm
parliamentlive.tv/Event/Index/4db75290-a512-421a-8789-b6c075313a86
youtube.com/watch?v=-0kU2e-yviA
youtube.com/watch?v=eSqkmkttP0k
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ9rQ6yI04c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A friend told me this his night was ruined because his favourite restaurant was all booked out.

I said "well, that's all-full!"

insects
fish
a snake

Hello you cunts

youtu.be/Ov3NTe8zTTY

ass

egg

haha you don't hand a notice in when you get fired, you hand in a notice when you leave voluntarily you fool hahahahahahah

stupid fucking attention seeking australian spacker. hope you get your scrotum ripped off by a rabid dingo. fuck off

egg mayo on toast lol

dire

love when my pet could basically be a fucking plant and it would barely make a difference

*sees an attractive non-white female*
cue the music
youtu.be/PGrxHO-B2TY

you are a retard. with not even a basic level of reading comprehension.

hmm

i know u are but what am I

kek how did the grumpy cunt die

just woke up lads

cancer

anime

Bacon, sausage, egg and chopped tomatoes, wrapped in a torkshire pudding. thats my brekki

had a heart attack fucking his harem of supermodels

When mighty Roast Beef was the Englishman's food,
It ennobled our brains and enriched our blood.
Our soldiers were brave and our courtiers were good
Oh! the Roast Beef of old England,
And old English Roast Beef!

But since we have learnt from all-vapouring France
To eat their ragouts as well as to dance,
We're fed up with nothing but vain complaisance
Oh! the Roast Beef of Old England,

Our fathers of old were robust, stout, and strong,
And kept open house, with good cheer all day long,
Which made their plump tenants rejoice in this song—
Oh! The Roast Beef of old England,

But now we are dwindled to, what shall I name?
A sneaking poor race, half-begotten and tame,
Who sully the honours that once shone in fame.

When good Queen Elizabeth sat on the throne,
Ere coffee, or tea, or such slip-slops were known,
The world was in terror if e'er she did frown.
Oh! The Roast Beef of old England,

In those days, if Fleets did presume on the Main,
They seldom, or never, return'd back again,
As witness, the Vaunting Armada of Spain.
Oh! The Roast Beef of Old England,

Oh then we had stomachs to eat and to fight
And when wrongs were cooking to do ourselves right.
But now we're a… I could, but goodnight!

hate life and myself

they're easy to care for in many cases, or make for really nice living decorations if you go for something more exotic.
besides making a terrarium or aquarium is like gardening and trying to create something ascetically pleasing
desu I don't think dogs are good pets if you don't have the time or energy to be very active with them

have an obligation this week and i might not follow through with it lads

I like you.

>lefties
wut lefties want to leave the EU you troglodyte

A lot of the ones about consumerism are true. I love Christmas as a time to get together with the family and friends, and there's nothing wrong with giving children a few gifts. I'm poor though, so is my family, they have always been poor. Every christmas I have to break the bank to get gifts for everyone, because everyone buys gifts for me. Telling people not to get me shit does not work. I've tried it for years now. People just get me shit anyway, and say "well you don't have to get me anything in return". But I FUCKING DO. How fucking humiliating would it be sitting there opening presents from everyone, and giving nothing in return "sorry, I couldn't afford gifts this year", nobody wants to do that. it's embarrassing. So for the next two months I will be broke, eating tinned, frozen food, pasta. But I still look forward to seeing the family and having the dinner, I love that. And the booze. Everyone loves Christmas booze

a small minority of marxists want to leave. most modern lefties are bitter remainers

vaguely feel sorry for lefties. they've been indoctrinated by the liberal media machine, their family and their professors. their worldview is being torn apart by brexit and trump. i wish i could say i care, but after nearly a decade of SJWs bossing people around on the internet, i really fucking don't

Grug want to leave association of Grugs, grug no care about many benefit from association, grug only want less of other grug in grug's cave

I waaaaaaaant
It alllllllll

wypipo b like 2spicy

THE
ABSOLUTE
STATE

someone hat this clown

absolute nonsense look at the amount of people voting for corbyn etc. It is stuff like the Blairites (centre left/centre right) that are the "remoaners".

someone hat this blockhead

pakis out

>wut lefties want to leave the EU you troglodyte
wish this tankie would hang himself

don't think good pets exist actually, especially for intelligent people
should just have children instead

seriously though, what is the deal with american whites

The generic "white picket fence" whites are all carbon copies of eachother, quite interesting to observe

We left because they wont stop letting in grugs. Literal grugs. Actual cavemen.

go fuck yourself commie scum

fuck off leftypol

>London was the capital of the world
>now because of losing so many headquarters of government and private associations, we're now just a paki-filled random city

Never met a lefty IRL who voted to stay. And I work at a uni. So I'm pretty much surrounded by them on a daily basis.

he was mocking commies you UTTER mongs

Handmade presents m8

I'd be touched if someone spent time making me a present.

mental how lazy the Janny has been lately, doesn't he know if he keeps this up he might get a paycut?

Leave* never met a left who voted leave* fucked that up.

need a black gf

got a sore throat so my voice is all sexy

definitely calling bullshit on that

Thoughts on 'Intrusive Thoughts'?

Had a terrible thought just now about my cat being stabbed

do you like a husky voice on a woman because I do desu

i don't associate with lefties but the few I have voted leave mostly because of austerity measures brought on to greece etc.

London was and still is a massive shithole. It's a symbol of the global elite and bankers that rose to prominence in the 19th and 20th centuries. If you have any love for that city then you yourself are a victim of propaganda. It's supposed to be the capital of England for fuck's sake. Not some global hub dystopia that only serves the rich and tourists.

but that's not the only time you've day dreamed about pussy getting punctured

the new left is vastly more populated than the old left. hardly any modern leftists care about class struggle more than identity politics. those that do are confined to weird spaces like old bolshevik trade unions, leftypol, and pubs in liverpool

most people supported corbyn because they hate the tories, not because they want to leave the EU

Any tankie nationalist man in?

brainlet post

london was the greatest city in europe

>capital of england
i'd take london ove rblackpool anyway

yeah like when they bark at you and their eyes are two different colours and that haha and then they pull you on a sleigh

my mum sounds exactly like Victoria Coren when she has a sore throat

Like what? I'm not very handy with anything except computers and phones. I suppose I could offer to fix their laptop or whatever. Lol. Not really a gift though, and I always fix my family and friends shit for free anyway

haha ok i'll give you that one

>tankie nationalist
its pronounced National Bolshevist lad

>Economy?

Don't care

>Brexit?

Don't care

>Class divide?

Don't care

>Everything else?

Don't care

>Housing prices

DO CARE

I'll vote for any candidate who seems likely to get on top of the housing crisis, and that's Corbyn at the moment.

does your mum ever bend over when cleaning the house and give you a good look at her arse? ever gotten stiffies from looking at her curves?

see You're right. It is lefties that vote leave. In the vast majority

anyone else can't stand metal scratching on metal?

makes me cringe and gag

i.4cdn.org/gif/1512391613464.webm

URGENT QUESTIONS NOW LIVE

parliamentlive.tv/Event/Index/4db75290-a512-421a-8789-b6c075313a86

no but the thought of licking my palm makes me shudder
dont like people rubbing their hands together either

>does your mum ever bend over when cleaning the house and give you a good look at her arse?
yes
>ever gotten stiffies from looking at her curves?
no

You ever lived in London? Or are aware of the living conditions for the vast majority of people? It's a shithole. Plain and simple. Don't give a shit about fancy tourist architecture if the actual housing parts are shit and all semblance of community has been destroyed in favour of maximum toilage. London is great for rich people. For everyone else though it's just a place to work. A horrible place to live.

youtube.com/watch?v=-0kU2e-yviA
youtube.com/watch?v=eSqkmkttP0k

metal
anime
weed

the trifecta of cringe

if all you care about is housing than move to some shithole town in the middle of nowhere and you can rent for 100 quid a week

cannot stand scraping ice out of a freezer, makes the skin on my back crawl

Trufax

No one has any idea what the Roman salute looked like. Someone painted this, it got popular and then the fascists picked it up.

Don't think that's true as there's a lot more people on the right than on the left in this country hence conservatives-new labour (which is centre left at best)- into conservative again. Admittably Corbyn's pathetic populist rhetoric of promising everyone the moon is picking up its supporters but he is prime example of a champagne socalist which is unsurprisingly the sort of young person he seems to mostly attract.

just copped this

>Reddit spacing
don't read
>no Reddit spacing
do read

They are tr*Ditionalists though

That's absolutely fine

Its stuff like this I can't deal with (3:26)
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ9rQ6yI04c

reddit spacing might be one of the worst memes ever conceived on this image board

reckon the roman empire would have lasted a lot longer if it wasn't for nero

>sorry sir, you aren't allowed behind the counter

>fake tits

love doing that but then again i think i might be autistic

reckon the roman empire would have lasted a lot longer if it wasn't for me doing a poo on a plate and throwing it at me mum

reckon alan would've made a good roman emperor. don't know why, just seems like he's do a respectable job at it.

just copped this rn

exactly, don't know why they bother doing it

How? Shelter said Corbyn's proposal of rent controls was misguided and wouldn't work. This is a man who got two Es at A-Level. How can you believe he has a workable plan for anything?