Japan China Korea

Guys, I want to learn an asian language.
Please, which is the best country with the best society, food and culture?
And which is the most dangeroust country with the most scary criminal organization?
Best women, manners, honest etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.it/20150306/italian-tourist-arrested-for-japan-kiss
youtu.be/dLavoVSdwgg
youtu.be/hsikPswAYUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go to China

Japan easily wins if you want to live there. There's no comparison. But if you want to learn a language for business then Chinese is better.

Learn Chinese. China ia the country of the century. Burgercucks cry everytime their hear "China".

Yes I know that the prettiest girls are there and they will soon become the most technological advanced country in Asia, but they eat insect.
Yes I was thinking about that. Japan already reached it's maximum, and they are really racist and group women in subway.

I hate foreigners who don't understand the difference of those countries. So fuck off please don't learn Japanese.

Of course UAE

> they are really racist and group women in subway.
thelocal.it/20150306/italian-tourist-arrested-for-japan-kiss
That's Italian man arrested for grouping in Japanese train.

>grouping

Come here user.

We Japanese are racists.
NEVER COME HERE

I get the differences, I wanted suggestion, thank you for explaining me how are manners in your country.
A kiss on a cheek is how we greet.
She maybe was scared because of your grouping.
I saw that video. I don't understand that guy. Why he took the humiliation?

Russian.

Russian is a really cool country. I was thinking about it too, but is more a western country than an asian.

How come Chink guy is so sissy and weak?

Only reason to learn Japanese is so you can chat up cute chinks longing for nordic cock

Short, shorter, shortest. But I still find your button dick and 3-inch to be rather cute.

Simple chart:
If you're a weeb; Jap
If you like money; Chinknese
If you like esports and whores; Gook

Learn Japanese if you want to live there and like the culture.
Learn Chinese is you want to be involved in international affairs and business.
Learn Korean if you like their celebrities and pop music.

In all honesty I recommend learning Chinese. It's more widely spoken and powerful. But you should visit Taiwan rather than mainland China. Taiwan is actually listed as one of the best countries for expats to live.

i hope you'll soon find out that your mother has a pancreatic cancer and she'll be suffering a lot till the end of her miserable life while your father will be drinking himself to death
same for you OP

>Russia
>Western Country
You really shouldn't say such things on Sup Forums.

Learn Chinese. I learned Japanese and wish I didn't.

>Russia
>western
KEK

Every country has some pansy ass males. You should know best my nippon friend.

Nihao Chan.

>Russian
>Cool
Whew lad, i guess it's cool if you want to experience a third-world country without having to travel to the middle east

You moving to Asia or something?

Just want to live for sometime in a totally different reality.

>Russian
>cool country
>western country

How come Chinese is always beated by white man?
youtu.be/dLavoVSdwgg

Work on your english first, pizzaboi

Why not both? Japanese is suprisingly easy to learn of you already know Chinese.

Might as well move to Mongolia then if you want a huge culture shock. The East Asian countries aren't exactly a "totally different reality" anymore because of Westernisation. Especially Korea which wants to be a mini USA.

>white men
>nigga nigga
ok... also 7 vs 1 isnt fair is it?
how about this one youtu.be/hsikPswAYUM
how come you guys marry non living objects? no wonder your birth rate so low.

7vs1. Amerilards truely act like niggers
The chink is a bitch for not fighting back at all though.

Why are you posting a video of 7 wiggers assoulting an innocent guy?
I understand that you are an english teacher, but it make you look as a wigger.

This is unsurprising. Americans are really obsessed with violence. Even their nature documentaries about caterpillars include explosion sound effects.

Korea.
It's the hottest topic. you might make couple friends while learning it. might end up loving it. might even think of protecting it from commies.

Enjoyment doesn't have its difference.

Or I can become a commie and go in Best Korea...
Well that's true, but an useful language it's better,

I think you should learn Japanese and visit Japan then. Their language is relatively useful and it's a nice country which is still foreign enough for visitors to explore.

Thats good too. they lack of foreigners. if you actually make it, you earn a very good life and career, protected by government even.

> Even their nature documentaries about caterpillars include explosion sound effects.

Can you please tell me more?

>Even their nature documentaries about caterpillars include explosion sound effects

nigga you don't just say that and fail to provide the HYPERLINKS

Isn't it too arrogant? I don't understand the differences among ex-Yugoslavian countries well. I don't understand the differences among Ireland, Scotland, Wales and England well either. I think you sound that you have too much self-awareness.

Im in the same boat. I am a bit dettered by the difficulty and the length of study needed to get decent, also Im an idiot so its going to take longer.
I was thinking Korean since Mandarin has tones and Japanese is supposedly really difficult.

I would love to be dominated by an asian girl

Piss off normalfag.
下げる。