He wouldn't eat halal meat because someone said bismillah before cutting it's throat

>he wouldn't eat halal meat because someone said bismillah before cutting it's throat

Don't know. I ate lamb who was slaughtered by both muzzie and christcuck(both animals were raised in same conditions before) and they tasted the same.

>He has filthy Christians in his country
Gross, keep your perverted rituals in the desert

nice b8

It's not about the taste, but about animal cruelty and the fact that someone not from my religion decided to bless it for me. That's provocative

>It's not about the taste, but about animal cruelty

>Americans call mineral salt "kosher"
>brits advertise "halal" meat products
wew lads.

>haha animal cruelty is fun, t. egdy Sup Forumsta

A Muslim can eat meat that was killed by a practising Christain or Jew as well.

traditional religious slaughtering was the least cruel method at that time
retards just cant into interpretation of ancient fairy tales and are stuck in medieval reenactment festival

Anyone that complains about halal butchering being 'cruel' to animals are legit mentally handicapped. I guess hunting, keeping animals in cages and forcefeeding them shit, gummy candy and their ground up brethren isn't cruel at all but cutting the carotid artery and immediately inducing unconsciousness in an animal due to lack of oxygenated blood flowing to the brain is cruel.

Keep your pseudo-vegan trash opinions to yourselves because typing dumb shit like that just reveals the fact that if one day a massive EMP hit this Earth you guys would probably shit your pants and die of dehydration from crying too hard because the tendies factory isn't operational.

Mental midgets.

>immediately
hehehe nice try my friend

Why do you think unconsciousness is induced by blood loss? Because of lack of circulation to the foot?

Like I stated, mental midgets.

>taking life
Bad karma

>a non-baptized baby has same size and same shape if compared with the baptized one

>supporting mudslime """""culture""""" with his money
for me, it's about principle

This is also why the Muslims will triumph over Westerners and the rest of the world.

Your average Muslim grows up around the slaughter of animals. At least one a year, each Muslim will take part in the killing of a goat (korban) at the end of Ramadan. Each and every Muslim has therefore experience slitting the throat of an animal. These skills are very easy to convert to slitting the throats of a kuffar.

Most Westerners no longer have an agricultural life and do not have the experience of killing an animal with their own hands. Consequently, they will find it difficult to kill another human being, especially in Europe where there are no firearms. Americans, Czechs and Swiss can still shoot, other Europeans only have sharp objects to defend themselves, except in the UK, where they do not even have that.

europe is probably the most legally armed continent after north america though

If you cook meat its sterilized.

Aside from Finns the are cucks, a beta nation equal to poo's if you made them taller

a few seconds, but that is still fast.

>seeing an animal die once a year, means muslims will take over the world

the vast majority of muslims are retards who wont accomplish anything in their life other than being a burden upon country, you wont take over anything, you will always fill the lowest rank of subhuman in any society.

Halal slaughtered animals may have their throat slashed but abattoirs tend to electric prod them to the brain beforehand, which instantaneous kills the animal. They only bother with Halal for export because it means one extra guy or machine to slice the throat after slaughter for a larger export market.
It isn't like big meat companies actually slaughter the purely by cutting the neck, that would be too much fucking around when we have had prods which do the job far more effectively for ages.

You seem as ignorant about the reality of Halal certified meats as the anons sperging out in response, to be honest. It's business at the end of the day and businesses do as little as they can so long as it meets standard compliance.

Maybe people just dont want to support mudslimes

>Americans, Czechs and Swiss can still shoot, other Europeans only have sharp objects to defend themselves, except in the UK, where they do not even have that.
in the UK we have guns and knives both, very common

as a muslim I've been stabbed and have stabbed people

It is kind of meaningless when the USA turns around and gives SA even more money, weapons and power. The spill over from middle eastern Islamic violence is being supported by a nation infamous for its christfaggotry.
Ironic, isn't it?

Just because a meat is 'halal certified' doesn't mean it is halal, you retard. I know perfectly well about all the quackery which goes on in western abattoirs. However if you go to a proper place which does halal slaughter you can watch or slaughter the animal yourself.

having to hunt, slaughter and eviscerate your food would drastically solve a lot of Problems desu

You all people are some of the retarded i've ever seen. This isn't about rituals or animal cruelty. This is to remove the blood, which all eventually goes through the throat. The blood might be dirty and contaminate the meat and cause many kinds of nasty diseases. Back then they didn't have sterilization techniques.

You'd be surprised at the amount of people I have met that eat meat but refuse to eat it in the 'shape of an animal'. Whatever that may mean, I do not know, all I know is they love chicken nuggets and burgers.

>the absolute state of jordan
do you know that bacteria, virus and parasytes are not magical beasts that hide only in the blood leaving the rest of the body perfectly clean?

t. irrelevant whale killer

have you ever even seen a muslim?

I know that other bacteria exist in the meat. But eating the meat with the blood is still dirtier. You can't pray with blood on your shirt, so what about eating it?

Also that pic is gold.

t. walrus

yes, not here of course, but i have been in europe and i have seen. doesn't look pretty