Would you have done it, Sup Forums?

Would you have done it, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WzH9kACngFk
youtube.com/watch?v=fppKCutIYrM
youtube.com/watch?v=Cqf8z9S4lp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

man this shit makes me so self aware of my twig arms. I feel they could break with anything.

no I would've just flexed and the boulder would smash

I would have told friends where I was going and packed a satellite phone.
Then I would have sat around beating off until help arrived.

I fell down the stairs and broke my arm.
Doctor said it was one of the worst he's ever seen.
I needed mandatory extensive surgery.
I'm all good now but it took a half a year of recovery.
Shit sucked.

I just don't fucking go outside.

cried and jerked off

I'm not a weak little white meal so i would have just moved the boulder with my superier non white strength and intelligense

Just punch the rock.

13 reasons why?

>that moment when he hits the nerve

im too fat to even fit in there lol

>he thinks he has twig arms

I'd rather burn in hell

youtu.be/WzH9kACngFk

>intelligense
heh

nigga just use your gps and wait for the rescue like nigga stupid white boi

or at least avoid situations where I could be trapped in a cave by a boulder

post feet

just dodge the boulder jesus christ don't be a retard

>feetfags

i don't go spelunking in gun free zones, so i would just shoot myself

Does James Franco play James Franco, or is he actually decent in this?

he plays james franco. fucking hate him. but the film itself is great. danny boyle's quite talented and it's worth it alone for the final act.

He's great.

I was told this story in school one day. He went into some detail but didn't actually know he ate his arm offf but come to think of it how else could he have take it off.

i have to keep going

that sigur ros drop, just as the helicopter comes into view

i cried ;{

Most of the movie is alright at best but those last 10 minutes are pure kino. I cringed and felt actual emotions.

youtube.com/watch?v=fppKCutIYrM
youtube.com/watch?v=Cqf8z9S4lp4

why didn't he just cut the rock instead

he would've made a cool skeleton if he has just died there though, wouldn't you agree?

reckon he went back for his arm?

>teleports behind boulder

>nothing personal

spoiler that shit dude it's a safe for work board

Benjamin Clementine/10

cut my tongue so i wont scream and be able to think up a solution with calm and quiet

Yes, I would have, after a few days you realise you're dead if you don't get out of there, so you have no choice but to slowly hack away at your flesh. It's easy to do when it's your only option.

A team went back and lifted the rock, I he they cremated the arm after.

Apparently it took 13 workers and a power drill to move the boulder and retrieve his arm. They cremated it, and Aron returned to the accident site with Tom Brokaw to scatter the ashes

This is why I never go outside

I don't think you understand how vocal chords work.

>I he they

That's why you should always carry some morphine injections while you are at it

>cut my tongue so i wont scream

so instead of screaming you'd be making a weird wailing noise, while bleeding from your mouth all day. good plan.

I doubt there are many people on earth who are capable of doing that. I doubt very much I could even under the fear of a slow, painful death.

Kek

Think, use your brain where mine was absent you dummy.

Gotten myself into that stupid a situation? No.

or a satellite phone
or a flare gun
or an air horn

>tfw too intelligent to smash boulders

> satellite phone
wouldn't have worked in such a remote area, in a 50 ft deep slot canyon

> flare gun
Such a remote area, highly unlikely anyone is around to see it

> air horn
Sound doesn't carry more than 50 yards in these slot canyons

Dude still should have told someone where he was going

>those scenes of him jacking off
>followed by hacking off

because you dont leave the house?

anyone can get into an accident. thats why they are called as such

This. I don't understand how an "experienced" climber would just venture out randomly without telling anybody. You're just asking for an accident to happen which will kill you

I would chop my hand and use it as a fleshlight.

>i would chop off my hand and use it to wank with instead of just using my free hand

Are you retarded? The wound on the chopped hand would be soft and the blood would act as a lubricant.Just pull out the bone.

I wouldn't have made a really stupid mistake and gotten myself into that position in the first plae

I've got the guys book, posting the amputation pages

this is so stupid holy shit i am laughing

also checked

If I ever had to go through with something like that, I'd probably pass out from the pain.

>between a rock and a hard place
such a lazy title

And the guy had to cut it little by little because it was a fucking small dull knife

What in the absolute fuck

>mfw the guy still goes to skiing and do crazy outdoors shit

based user cheers for this

Sorry about the sideways. Dumb phone

That's it. I enjoyed the book, he's a pretty good writer.

It's probably doable if you manage to put a really tight tourniquet around your arm first. Last time I lay on top of my arm while sleeping it was completely numb when i woke up.

kek

I do weighted pull ups and my forearms are still like that. Same when I used to bench press. It's just one of many signs that I am genetic trash.

Here's one more

you need deadlifts if you want big forearms. you need anything that will improve grip strength. bench press doesn't improve grip strength so won't make your forearms big. pull ups can help, climbers have pretty big forearms because a lot of that is just gripping things. benching doesn't improve grip strength because gravity is doing most of the work, think about it. whereas in a deadlift, that pulling action is what really works the muscles in your hand and forearm, trying desperately to keep your hands around that bar.

Forearms need volume, weighted pull ups are too low on volume to grow them

Climbers have big forearms because of the sheer volume of work they have to do with them

Same with manual labor and mechanics

I grew bigger forearms by doing a lot of light t bar rows than by doing heavy weighted pullups

No. I'm a coward, so I probably would have just died of dehydration.

The proximal parts of your forearm can get pretty beefy by exercise, because most muscles are located there. Getting near the wrist area there is less and less muscle. That's why the size of your wrist is mostly dependent on bone density, which is mostly genetic.

user, are you biting your nails?

Yes. Haven't used a proper nail clipper in at least 2 years.

Me too, me too... But I've done it all my life and literally can't stop.

Toes too

just gotta get into the habit. for me it was as simple as buying a pair of clippers and keeping em in a bedroom drawer so i wouldn't lose them.

i fail in other ways in terms of nail healthcare though

same, what's wrong with us?
but i can't cut with clippers that low. nails on the same level as fingertips annoy me so fucking much

You call that bitten? I bet they don't even bleed.

>He thinks this is thin enough to be considered a twig arm

Maybe marfian syndrome.As for me I don't eat a lot or workout.

>I noticed that on this twig, there is always two buds on the end of the twig
Are you 6?

I'd probably have died because I'm too much of a pussy to cut off my arm with some knife.

I would have to count my rings to find out.

No,then again I'm shit scared of not living anymore.Who knows if I would have the balls and pure will to do it.

Kek

as long as one hand is free i'm good to go

Mr. Glass?

well, it does take place in 2003

IDA HAD A SATPHONE IN MY BACK POCKET

BUT EVEN WITH IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION THEY MIGHTA STILL HAD TO AMPUTATE

IF YOU TOTALLY PULVERIZE A LIMB BONE MARROW CAN GET INTO THE BLOOD STREAM AND FUCK YOUR BRAIN

The amputation was hard to sit through but I was actually more disgusted by him drinking the mosquito infested desert water.

I would use cum as lube and free myself.

Those Integers

The movie doesn't include this, but he says in the book that there was a dead raven in the water, likely the same one he kept seeing each morning.