Someone posted this on a Twitter account of the German police

Someone posted this on a Twitter account of the German police.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z6C8IhicLEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Translation?

NOBODY CARES FOR YOUR KRAUT LANGUAGE.

FUCK'NG TRANSLATE!

>not translating your garbage language into the lingua franca
kys

[bombs internally]

something like
"this one-sided catch this is the war Kinnhaken wants i ate truffle"

translation: this is what happens when you fuck people in the ass

>police tweet that they will soon get the blue checkmark to verify their account
>the checkmark can be translated as punch in German so the guy says the only (checkamrk (punch) you will get is the chin punsh when I meet you

Translate it, Hans.

Why do germans insist on posting things without a translation? No other country does it as frequently as krauts.

really nobody? he ist just saying he will punch them in the face if he sees them. but dont you recognize anyone? a certain iranian David S./Ali?

Real translation

"The only hook you will get is a hook to the chin if i meet you"

@Police Munich
The only hook you get is the hook to your chin when I meet (hit) you

>whites who dont speak German
Disgusting. Anyway, it says
"the only hook you'll get is my elbow hook, when I meet you"

>Germans not translating shit

Has this become some kind of meme over the years, or are Germans just this stupid?

Good job Colgate, but as your precursors said it should be hook to the chin, not elbow

S O E D G Y
O

E
D
G
Y

I don't speak arabic

the translation is not important. its the fucking killer from last friday/someone pretending to be him posting.

Hey I saw some guy post this.

Really made me think

It saysa "Allahu-Akhbar! Behead the Western snake! The Black Flag of Islam will fly over all the countries of the infidel!"

that's golden coming from a clog

KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER v

KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER KANKER v

Did the police apologize to him after?

yea, knowing the germans maybe yes, and after they give him a compensation for be a german white privileged..

youtube.com/watch?v=z6C8IhicLEA
Get used to it you Northsea Turk

>This thread

>this is what happens when you fuck people in the ass

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS, LARRY.

Wow, i'm sure nobody noticed that.
Good eye!

Faggot.

Self confidence, it's saying: "the world should speak my langugue." As an Anglo I can respect that.

>Ali
really makes you think

it's the name of the Mùˆnchen shooter genius