China yes! Nigger slaps chink twice in Guangzhou subway

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3705621/Watch-violent-moment-English-speaking-tourist-SLAPS-Chinese-man-twice-allegedly-calls-Black-devil-subway.html

> calls nigger
> gets slapped

How can chink even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

lxqncdn.miaopai.com/stream/e4v~SbRgncSqpvC6NWwoBQ__.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well I know this much about chinks. They're VERY short and skinny. A dindu could definitely take on 10 chinks at the same time

>Doesn't post webm.

Fuck out of here China

Based, don't talk shit if you can't back up your words.

>get called nigger
>behave like nigger

China, don't let them in your country.

>>get called nigger
>>behave like nigger

Indeed, and the fucking animal keeps attacking the Chinese man when he is cowering. Fucking nigger behavior. And they wonder why people might be racist towards them?

he didn't call him nigger tho, seems like a typical overreaction from black people

>Gets insulted right in your face
>Not doing anything about it
Typical Britcuck

This. That is why the biggest shouters of NIGGER on here are the biggest pussies. They would NEVER say it to their faces. You can say nigger all day long imo, as long as you would tell it to their faces as well. If you are not willing to do that, you are a cuck hypocrite keyboard warrior.

I want to move to Hong Kong

>take you to the police
That nigger thinks racism is illegal in china.

>yfw japan is on the verge of banning black soldiers from entering american military bases because of all the rape

Based chinks.

thats that you get for cucking nogs in africa and killing cute animals
serves you right Ming

So what he should just let the chinese guy degrade him to his face? Maybe you little dick English white boys should learn that most people aren't cucks and actually stand up for themselves.

how would he understand黑鬼 if the guy spoke mandarin

From a swede?

Disgraceful. Don't be surprised if the nigger is found bleeding out on the street with his hand gone though

Don't chinks do this on purpose to foreigners all the time?

bait people into hitting them and then sue the living shit out them

I love how the dindu says "I'm taking you to the police" after assaulting a guy two times.

if kek wills it, the black man is caned

t. butthurt island people

>english speaking
>CLEARLY a South African

If Asia becomes cucked like Europe then we are truly screwed.

China is the only countrie who posts it own YES posts.
I would be ashamed as fuck to post a German one, I even hide them sometimes because the shame is to much to handle

This! I can't believe they don't know they're perpetuating the stereotype by doing retarded shit like this. If I had a dollar for every time I moved to the other side of the street when I saw a black guy walking towards me, I'd be rich.

Fuck off you savage, this is why you don't belong in our countries. You are too prone to excessive force.

The last time a black guy attacked a Chinese guy in China this happened.

Alpha guys, whichever race, know how to hold their own. They don't take shit from NOBODY.

A beta cuck dindu in this situation would've just looked down, say nothing and take the verbal abuse.

But this. This is alpha. He put that chink in his place. He'll think twice now before insulting strangers.

P.S.: the guy who punked after calling a black dude "nigger" reminds me of a Sup Forumsster

Australia is an island

Yes, that's how bad your situation is.

>Wanting people to sit next to you on public transport
???

>next to blacks and Asians

Chinese aren't Asians anymore?
Is Asians just britspeak for paki, now?

You belong with the gorillas, where all conflicts are resolved with violence, not civilized East Asian/European countries.

Yup, a swede is more alpha than you kek. That's how much of a cuck you are

>ook ook ook me big man me lose temper over words!

The funny thing is this makes it easy to literally kill niggers like you and get away with it, all you need to do is call you a mean word, have you attack first in a public place, then kill you with a weapon and get away with it in self defense.

There are numerous videos of niggers attacking Asians while on holiday in their country. The police really should make an example out of one.

>pic related
>projecting

Proportionate force

Call 'em a chink back or something

Laying on hands means the other person can, and in this world, one good punch and you're out. Not worth it.

t. Little Dick English Cuck Boy

*the guy who GOT punked

They're learning... That dumb negro shit about living in mudhuts and burning down their own neighborhoods is a cunning ruse to put us off guard.

He did the right thing, didnt beat the shit out of the chink just humiliated him.What would you do if someone called your mother a whore?

Oh yeah you'd sit down cause you're a beta britcuck

Hello Muhammads.

Wow, a literate black person! You don't see that every day.

>The black tourist rounds on him a final time, seemingly grabbing his neck and muttering 'Look at me - don't you ever do that.'
are they fucking defending the nigger?

t. fucking 80 IQ non human nig who belongs in the wild in a mud hut, who doesn't belong in america

Calm down nigger.

These videos of niggers hitting people and then they cower make me livid. I don't get it, have these people never been hit before? I've been in like 5 fights and never went down once. The one fight I literally was punched in the head like 40 times and the fight did not end, and this dude was relatively muscular.

If that nigger put one hand on me I would show him who the real ape is.

How can users from China post on Sup Forums?

Maybe he knows basic Mandarin and has lived there for years?

chat crap, get slapped

Deserved it.

Talk shit, get hit. You don't talk shit if you can't back it up.

>"""""""Swede"""""""

You're supposed to repress your rage until you fucking snap. It's the only civilized way.

I know you get your idea of alpha from observing Jamal and Abdul but chimping out and cowering aren't the only two options available.
You just have to call his shit, get in his face and intimidate him. What is that tiny chinaman gonna do?

That chink looked autistic.

>being insulted is a justification for violence
There is no set of combination of words that would justify instigation of force except a threat. Sticks and stones, cretin.

I thought all Hungarians hated dindus?

>The one fight I literally was punched in the head like 40 times and the fight did not end,
How much fat do you have in your brain, because either it's a lot or you're filthy liar.

i assumed the tourist wouldnt speak the language

mmm BBC

Håll käft din jävla babbeälskare!

absolute scourge

You can tell the guy in the pic is Britfag by his cuck attitude.

Btw, Asians won't sit next to you either on the subway.

There ya go
lxqncdn.miaopai.com/stream/e4v~SbRgncSqpvC6NWwoBQ__.mp4

Talk shit = talk shit back

Unless you want to risk it, it's never worth it.

You don't know if you'll catch a bullet, blade or an expert punch.

You'll come out on top sometimes, but sometimes you won't; sometimes you might just die in it.

can't into being civilized

SAVAGES

You act like black people are scary, they aren't. The only reason you "don't relax" around them is because they're unpredictable and have no sense of honor. They'll think nothing of punching you in the back of the head while you walk away, or jumping into fights that don't concern them. When it comes down to it, most of them are comically shitty fighters and can only sustain maximum exertion for about 45 seconds before turning into a limp noodle.

Most do.
The ones that don't are usually leftists or think that gypsies are worse since they never met one and don't spend their time on Sup Forums looking at statistics.

tell us about HK

responding with violence is a shitskin behavior
whites are better than to react with violence even if they got spat in the face like Alex Jones or getting their citizens ran over by a truck like in Nice.

Whites should just mourn and hug each other if they got beat up and their people harmed and stick to praying for their Sup Forums Frog God for a miracle.

So you are saying that mass shootings is the civilized way?
Words taints your honour, would you not fight to protect your honour?

Why the other chinese don't move ?

]

I'm not gonna discuss this with you for that ' Abdul Jamal' line. Tata.

god damn what a little pussy bitch.

DINDUS

INGRATES

Now that's a what I called getting triggered.

Well in 2100 China will still be 99% Chinese likely wealthy and developed whereas the western world and Africa will be hard to distinguish from one another.

So they win really.

You retarded kraut cuck.

He was saying "Nege" which means that one, not nigger.

We're all islands in the grand scheme of things.

#

>webm on Sup Forums stupid chink nigger bitch

BASED BBC taking over CHINKLAND!

too late every one of their universities has a TON of niggers and sandniggers there all paid for by their government to try to make their 3rd world shithole trash "universities" look international and "good"

Don't you mean negligee

;;

haha have fun in your cuck shed

>be black
>complain about white racism
>is more racist

found the nigger

Hungary isn't the based full blown nazi backwards shithole you think it is, at least not for the most part

>get called a name
>get so butthurt that you lash out violently
That isn't anywhere near "alpha" behavior.

source?

Those IQ distributions aren't quite accurate. Per capita whites have more at the very high end even though the majority of whites sit just below asians.

Would have hit this 150cm chink too.
I don't even know how they dare to shittalk someone... they are literally the weakest bastards on earth.
Every chinese I met in German was a max. 160cm high beta cuck

Marokko aub

För vara ärlig döda dig själv.