Why didn't he just stand up?

Why didn't he just stand up?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aktion_T4
ushmm.org/outreach/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007683
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Holocaust_denial#International_Committee_of_the_Red_Cross
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

when will people accept that the nazis were the good guys?

oy vey never forget what you did personally

This is so ridiculous.

>jews make films
>film depicts ridiculous scenes of german soldiers performing heinous acts for no reason
>people believe this happened

makes me think

I guess that's how they got rid of the cripples

>People in my class at school would laugh hard at this scene every time it showed up.

Eventually teachers would just skip it whenever this film was put on.

>the guy that makes this thread every time and then replies to it 10 times acting as if the nazis were right and didnt do terrible things

He was sitting at god.

Do a flip faggot.

I want Sup Forums to leave

Isn't this from Pandora's Box? Thus aren't they Francis Franco secret police?

My father was killed several times in the camps exactly this way.

Pretty sure it's the Pianist

>every time
>whenever

How often exactly did you watch this movie in school?

He doesn't get it.

WE ARE ALL Sup Forums HERE

>be nazi
>care about society to the point where you kill people who don't belong
>build great architecture
>dispose of old people by throwing them out of the window, letting their bodies hit the floor, blood going everywhere and every civilian around is able to witness you
makes sense those brainwashed nazi pricks!

That sort of shit did happen though. But much worse and more heinous. Jews though, what a pack of fuckers eh, pointing out the madness of humanity and fascist ideology.

>

grandpa couldn't handle the bantz

What the fuck are you talking about? Most white Americans and Brits take pride in how they beat the Nazis. Despite the fact that more Indian lives were lost fighting the Axis powers than British and American combined. No one looks at holocaust movies and think man white people sure are bad for what they did to the Jews. They think Germans were the bad guys and they (i.e. white Americans and British) were the good guys. These movies are meant for you to feel bad for the victims and feel good about yourself as the liberators.

lmao, evil incarnate

At least 5 or 6 times. Teachers would get lazy and consider it useful in multiple subjects. History, modern studies, Social Education, RE, English, Drama. When we'd get a sub in, they'd stick on a film and this one had guns and action. If we had a free class towards the end of year, this would be put on.

Sup Forums is Sup Forums. if you have a problem with it. Go back.

>(((modern studies)))
>(((social education)))

nuh-uh!

YOUSE SICKENING ANTISEMITE SCUM! MY OWN GRANDFADDA WAS MOIDERD IN AUSCHWITZ WHEN HE WAS JUST A WIDDLE BABY!!

He's not the real Slim Shady

OY VEY MY GREAT GRANDFATHER WAS BORN IN AUSCHWITZ JUST SO THEY COULD KILL HIM AS A BABY

>be old obese jew in a country were children are literally starving who is so fat he is confined to a wheelchair
>OY VEY GOYIM BRING ME FOOD
>german police try to reposes his food to feed starting orphans
>he resists

what did you expect them to do?

Well they made the same mistake twice

What the fuck is that?

Never met a sadistic German but I've met many lying Jews.

Really makes you think.

Why are kikes so fucking insufferable, Sup Forums?

What about German politicians knowingly importing millions of useless rapists? Not even the Jewish hooknosed politicians but the actual race traitors.

Doesn't make me think, sounds exactly like something a mentally ill lifeless virgin Sup Forums vermin would say.

When did this happen in the game? I don't remember this at all.

But the UK and france declared war on germany

I honestly find hard to believe that the nazis killed some guy in a wheelchair because he didn't stand up when he was asked to.

I truly thought this was satire and was cracking up, but then I saw Adrian Brody and realized this was played straight. Holy shit.

It's the first cutscene when you get to the concentration camp dude

NAZI!!! VIRGIN
HOW DARE YOU

Is this a comedy?

Fortunately the belief of double digit IQ weebs isn't needed, and it's a historical fact that Nazis murdered the disabled

>vermin

Such generalisations and stereotypes are dangerous user.

Why is eugenics bad when white people try to improve themselves but good when it involves sterilizing white people and importing sub-80 IQ rapists?

because you're a prolife nazi
my vagina has a voice

>Fortunately the belief of double digit IQ weebs isn't needed
That's bad because I truly believe they were terribly evil. But I guess I was wrong.

also
>facts
Show them
Hard mode: Show the facts that they killed disabled dudes because they wouldn't stand up when asked to.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aktion_T4

Hitler was a boss.

yeah your vagina says pfptffhtpfhftotfhptfptfhtpfhtftphhp

ushmm.org/outreach/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007683

You're an idiot

This shit looks like a monty python sketch.

>"you in the wheelchair, stand up!"
>"w- what......?

>kike propaganda
500 shekels have been stolen from your account. What, you thought we would give you something? Lmao fucking goy.

>tfw Hitler would have killed pretty much the entire userbase of /r9k/ and all the other mentally ill degenerates that post here yet they still love him

I'm assuming this is The Pianist due to Adrian Brody, but is it actually good? I love WW2 films.

>Holocaus museum
>Owners and benefactors are either jews or directly connected to jews
History is written by the victors and all that

>build great architecture
Giant blocks of cement with columns?

So close to a 1488 post.

You know the more I hear about this Hitler guy the less I like him.

One of the dumbest things I've ever read in my life. How does that make a difference? I hope you get cancer.

Reminder that there were honorary Aryans in the Third Reich that were part Jewish.

>hard to believe that the nazis killed some guy in a wheelchair because he didn't stand up

They surely killed disabled people, but they didn't go into random houses and threw people out the windows because they weren't capable of standing up.
Chill your autismo, you missed my point.

I'd recommend it heavily. It's an enjoyable film even if you're a stormfag, just for the WW2 angle.

Yes, how highly unbelievable that the literal death squads traveling around Europe threw someone out of a window. Chill your brain damage

>Guilty Nazi helps Adrian Brody out
>Dies a miserable death in a Soviet labor camp

There's a lesson to be learned here

>how does a bias make a difference
You are quite dense.

What was Hitlers official reason to euthanize jews? What did he tell the public and what did he really think?

Wolfenstein The New Order

>Guy who did it says he did it
>NUH UH IT'S KIKE PROPAGANDA

Bro, I hate the kikes more than anyone but come the fuck on.

Anyway, Aktion T4 was brilliant imo. Some people need to be killed for the prosperity of society and to end their own suffering. Killing these fucked up genetic abominations humanely was a kindness not a punishment.

Yeah, and one of them was named Adolf Hitler.

Proof of death squads traveling all around Europe throwing people out windows.
Hard mode: Proof of death squads traveling all around Europe throwing people out windows because they are incapable of standing up.

Protip: You can't.

>bias

You mean unless the information comes from Nazis attempting to cover up what occurred, it's illegitimate? Is that what you mean by bias? You're projecting your own tendencies toward lying onto a museum, which is all about finding the facts in history.

please respond

Is this satire? How does the historicity of such a minor detail matter at all? Did you pause Saving Private Ryan each time a character died and furiously researched the exact details of that person's death? Are you really this fascinatingly stupid?

LET THE BODIES THE HIT FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!!

man I think a parent's love for a child outweighs the fact that you or whoever else think's they're genetic abominations.

T4 program a shit

>unless the information comes from Nazis attempting to cover up what occurred
No, I mean unless it isn't controlled, filtered, manipulated and decontextualized by the 'direct opposite' of the nazis AKA the jews.

You wouldn't trust a document that a bunch of nazis showed proving that the Holocaust was a lie, correct?
Why should I trust the exact opposite?

>Francis Franco
murica pls

hmm give me some proof that german soldiers threw crippled old men off buildings

that was soviet

>THERE'S PROOF
>I-is this satire? lol this is such a minor detail that there's no proof l-like at all
Really makes you think

>arguing with Holocaust denialists

There has literally never been an event as well documented, with enough evidence, as the Holocaust. Like you'd have to do some astounding mental gymnastics to convince yourself it didn't happen

I believe the official order he sent out went something like:

"YALL NIGARS KNEED TO KOOK UP KOKANE WIF BKING SODA N SELL IT. ALL DA BEST, HITLER. P.S. KILL DA JEWZ PRRRRTTTT!"

do you mean like the International red cross documented that 270,000 Jews died and not 6 million?

underrated

It sounds like satire. We know death squads went around killing people, so you start squabbling about the precise details of how individual people were killed, as if it matters. Do you do this for every movie you watch?

Let's use an analogy
>You wouldn't trust a statement from a rapist "proving" that he didn't rape a woman, right?
>Why should I trust the victim?

Do you see how absurd your false dichotomy is?

love? fuck love. I would kill any peice of genetic feces to secure the purity of the white peoples

I was talking about the ones in asylums who had no families. If the parent is taking care of the goblin then whatever, but if they are a ward, and burden, of the state then sorry Lenny but you gotta go see the rabbits.

>There has literally never been an event as well documented, with enough evidence, as the Holocaust.
And that's not suspicious AT ALL lmao.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Holocaust_denial#International_Committee_of_the_Red_Cross

Learn to research simpleton

What do Germans think when they see this?

Bad analogy because if a woman claim you raped her, she has to prove that you did it.
As in, you SHOULDN'T trust a victim just because she's the victim, for until proven otherwise she's no victim to begin with.

>"The figures cited by the author of the booklet are based upon statistics falsely attributed to us, evidently for the purpose of giving them credibility, despite the fact that we never publish information of this kind."
>—Françoise Perret, Comité International de la Croix-Rouge, to Jacob Gerwitz, August 22, 1975

????

THE NAZIS DINDU NUFFIN

There exists literally no documented evidence of the holocaust you hook nosed piece of shit.

>o-oy vey nothing to see here